Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a pokemon bred from a pkhex'd pokemon legal?
Yes, they're legal. However, some people do not consider them legit while others just don't care so long as the offsprings themselves aren't hacked.

Just keep in mind that legal doesn't equal legit.

Have already put in a request for this on the Ubers giveaway thread, but placing this here just in case that thread's on hiatus.

I'm looking to complete a collection of the "Frontier survivors" from SM in my OR, and I'm missing just one piece as of now: LF Modest Articuno, IVs/Ability irrelevant.

I have a large stockpile of Dream World 'mons from my Gen V games sitting in my X right now, all in Dream Balls. While I can easily offer other stuff, those are the most easily trade-able things I have on hand now.
Took care of it.

How do I go about getting the standard format of images, balls and such for pokemon that most trade threads use? Is there something that will generate it for me or do I have to do it from scratch every time?

does anyone have a set of pokemon 70 or up that i can use against the elite 4 in sun? been away from the meta for a long time, so i can't properaly see if pokemon are worth using or not, have to relearn how iv/evs work again. and the ones i got now are trash against the E4 so i can either power level for the next week, which is time i don't have, wonder trade and hope for a high level poke, or just ask on here for some help.

the pokemon don't have to be specific or even good iv/ev stats, they just have to be able to bring me through the elite 4 and champion so i can go post game.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Took care of it.
And I am Most grateful for it, sir.

EDIT: On a related note, as I now have the Articuno in question, a slight conundrum on the EV spread. This will be a copy of the Subway/Maison/Tree's Articuno1, and that spread is 252 HP/252 SAtk...so where do you folks think the 6 leftover EVs should go?

Last edited:
Looking for a Galvanize Geodude. Don't care about IVs, EVs or level. Would prefer Adamant nature, but Brave or Lonely would be fine too. Really if it's not a -Attack nature I'll be happy. I have a Shiny Mankey (nicknamed Sparkle), but not much else of value I'm afraid. I'm up to Route 12 on Moon, so I could catch you something else if you wish (within reason, I'm not willing to farm for a Salamence).

Looking for a galvanize geodude. Self destruct makes chaining... complicated.

Most exciting things I have are chikorita, totodile, deino, venipede and klink as island scan pokes. Or maybe something else?

Well, I guess it's time that I ask for one of those flawless dittos too. I would like to start breeding things.

Yes, they're legal. However, some people do not consider them legit while others just don't care so long as the offsprings themselves aren't hacked.

Just keep in mind that legal doesn't equal legit.
So can I use them in battle spot and tournaments and stuff? That's all I care about.

So can I use them in battle spot and tournaments and stuff? That's all I care about.
On Battle Spot it doesn't really matter how you get certain pokemon as long as there's nothing illegal about it--you won't get punished for it. Same goes for official online tournaments that are held by the PGL every now and then. Stuff like distributing more than 510 EVs accross the board, setting IVs above 31 or using illegal combinations of moves and/or abilities are going to get you banned, though.

Soft-resetting Nihelego. Does she prefer Hidden Power Fire, Ice, Ground, or Ghost? And should I prioritize one of those hidden power types or a low attack stat for her?

Need me some pokerus. Don't have much to offer aside from Modest Popplio.

If you can help a brother out, LMK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)