Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this question should go here or here but I'll ask it here.

I'm currently at the part of the game where you have to catch the mascot legendary and I'm discussing if I should spent time soft-resetting on Solgaleo now, or just catch it and wait until I can soft reset on Cosmog?

Best ball for Solgaleo (Sun)?
Fast ball
Repear ball
Luxury ball
Quick ball

Not sure if this question should go here or here but I'll ask it here.

I'm currently at the part of the game where you have to catch the mascot legendary and I'm discussing if I should spent time soft-resetting on Solgaleo now, or just catch it and wait until I can soft reset on Cosmog?
Solgaleo has a high catch rate so it isn't hard to reset on it

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
anyone have a pokemon with pokerus? finished the dex so can offer something from that if needed

edit: also looking for a timid (preferable but doesn't need to be) male alolan vulpix in a dive ball nothing else matters.

Thanks Trey8

Last edited:
anyone have a pokemon with pokerus? finished the dex so can offer something from that if needed

edit: also looking for a timid (preferable but doesn't need to be) male alolan vulpix in a dive ball nothing else matters.
I have pokerus if you can send a poplio :)

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Trying to backtrack on something for ORAS, LF any Adamant or Jolly Zubat/Golbat/Crobat with Brave Bird (Gender/Ability/IVs irrelevant). Let me know what you would like in return (can offer various things, most pertinent are a bunch of my Dream World captures, all in Dream Balls).

EDIT: Canceling, have bred my own 5IV Brave Bird Zubat.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Regenerator Mareanie, everything else irrelevent (nature, etc), preferably female but male is fine. Offering either Leftovers or a Golden Bottle Cap in exchange.

FC: 1564 - 3283 - 7861
IGN: Jose

I'm searching for a Careful Celesteela and a Naive Pheromosa. Pokérus would be much appreciated. I'd also be truly blessed to receive any Power item that isn't Power Bracer or Power Anklet.

I can offer anything from a pool of two Jolly Kartana, several 5V Timid Porygon, and a shiny Mankey.

FC: 3239-2888-3302
IGN: Rukia

Trying to catch a good IV Solgaleo, anyone know what the max in each stat is? I checked on Psypoke's IV calculator but it wasn't update for Gen VII it seemed

I'm searching for a Careful Celesteela and a Naive Pheromosa. Pokérus would be much appreciated. I'd also be truly blessed to receive any Power item that isn't Power Bracer or Power Anklet.

I can offer anything from a pool of two Jolly Kartana, several 5V Timid Porygon, and a shiny Mankey.

FC: 3239-2888-3302
IGN: Rukia
I could catch a Careful Celesteela for you sometime, maybe tomorrow?
I also have a Hasty Pheromosa, instead of a Naive one. I'm pretty sure it's almost the same. If you have a Naive synchronizer I could borrow, I could get that one for you!

excuse me, can someone look at their top screen trainer passport after beating the elite 4? i just want to confirm if there is still a date of "hall of fame entered" thanks :)

excuse me, can someone send me a pic of their top screen trainer passport after beating the elite 4? i just want to confirm if there is still a date of "hall of fame entered" thanks :)
I can't take screens right now, but there's no date for entering Hall of Fame, just when you started your adventure.

I could catch a Careful Celesteela for you sometime, maybe tomorrow?
I also have a Hasty Pheromosa, instead of a Naive one. I'm pretty sure it's almost the same. If you have a Naive synchronizer I could borrow, I could get that one for you!
That would be wonderful, thank you! I don't have a Naive Synchronizer on-hand, but I'll give a go at breeding one from an Inner Focus female Abra and a Naive Makuhita I have lying around in my boxes!

That would be wonderful, thank you! I don't have a Naive Synchronizer on-hand, but I'll give a go at breeding one from an Inner Focus female Abra and a Naive Makuhita I have lying around in my boxes!
May I ask what natures Buzzwoles you have? Would love a Careful one. ; o;

May I ask what natures Buzzwoles you have? Would love a Careful one. ; o;
That's actually the exact nature of my expendable Buzzwole! Got my Adamant one, then got Careful in case I broke character and decided to use an AV set lol. That said, could I ask you to shoot for Celesteela's perfect IVs to be in HP, Defense, and SpDef with not-garbage SpAtk? :3c

If I ko the Ubs, tapus and Solgaleo the first time I encounter them will the respond after defeating the e4?
The Ultra Beasts don't appear until post-game so I'm not sure if they'll reappear. The box legendary Solgaleo/Lunala you are forced to catch (like in the ORAS Delta Episode with Rayquaza), so no opportunity to recatch them. The first Tapu you encounter is Tapu Koko after you beat the Elite Four and you can KO it and come back to it. The other Tapu's I don't think so.

So, I think Tapu Koko is the only legendary/Ultra Beast/Alola Deity 'mon you get more than one opportunity to catch.

If possible and if anyone has a spare can I please receive a PKMN Sun or Moon download code. I want to have it but I can't. It would mean the world to me if anyone would be gracious enough to give it to me. If not then have a nice day all of you. :) It's really difficult for me to get the game and if someone could give it to me I would be so so so so so gracious and happy. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 21)