Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can you change the ORAS pokédex shiny pokémon sprites for all pokémon available at once or do you have to go 1 by 1 and change it?
Afaik whatever you encounter first is what is registered. So, assuming that you've encountered shiny and non-shiny versions of every pokemon and you encountered the non-shiny versions first, then you would have to go through and switch them all over manually.

Afaik whatever you encounter first is what is registered. So, assuming that you've encountered shiny and non-shiny versions of every pokemon and you encountered the non-shiny versions first, then you would have to go through and switch them all over manually.
After a bit I realised this is how it worked, ugh such a chore. Anyway, is there a practical strategy or guide to obtain Lucarionite in ORAS? (Winning all contests in master rank + the girl boss whatever her name is) Thinking of just finishing everything left in my game before new generation arrives.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
After a bit I realised this is how it worked, ugh such a chore. Anyway, is there a practical strategy or guide to obtain Lucarionite in ORAS? (Winning all contests in master rank + the girl boss whatever her name is) Thinking of just finishing everything left in my game before new generation arrives.
I just finished completing my ribbon buddy Ampharos, so I can help you here!

Contests are not hard, the process is just long. There is no cap on how many Pokeblocks you can feed your Pokemon anymore (unlike in R/S/E) so you can literally just level them up until max without having to worry about it being "efficient" or anything.

Anyway just pick a Pokemon that can learn a reasonable number of moves so you can switch them when you do the different contests. I did it with Ampharos who doesn't exactly have a vast movepool, so as long as you don't pick something like Magikarp or Caterpie it should be fine. Then max its contest stats, take it to the Pokemon Fan Club in Slateport and get all 5 coloured scarves from the old man. Then it is as simple as putting the right scarf on, along with a few moves of the right contest type, and just doing them all. Trust me, the contests are extremely easy and it is basically impossible to lose.

I just finished completing my ribbon buddy Ampharos, so I can help you here!

Contests are not hard, the process is just long. There is no cap on how many Pokeblocks you can feed your Pokemon anymore (unlike in R/S/E) so you can literally just level them up until max without having to worry about it being "efficient" or anything.

Anyway just pick a Pokemon that can learn a reasonable number of moves so you can switch them when you do the different contests. I did it with Ampharos who doesn't exactly have a vast movepool, so as long as you don't pick something like Magikarp or Caterpie it should be fine. Then max its contest stats, take it to the Pokemon Fan Club in Slateport and get all 5 coloured scarves from the old man. Then it is as simple as putting the right scarf on, along with a few moves of the right contest type, and just doing them all. Trust me, the contests are extremely easy and it is basically impossible to lose.
Alrighty, how to make the best pokeblocks? or what berries to use to make them, also a bit of insight on farming those hard to get berries would be nice, I just got every berry except the reward ones from Battle Maison, star and lansat I believe.
Edit: This is for ORAS, I heard taking care of berries is a pain in XY ~_~
Thanks in advance !

Alrighty, how to make the best pokeblocks? or what berries to use to make them, also a bit of insight on farming those hard to get berries would be nice, I just got every berry except the reward ones from Battle Maison, star and lansat I believe.
Edit: This is for ORAS, I heard taking care of berries is a pain in XY ~_~
Thanks in advance !
Use the contest pikachu u got in game as he's half up in all his stats so u wont need so many berries abd ucan also change his costume and equip him with the relevent scarf to make it much easier ...i think he so has a signature move that changes also to help with each catagory, i used lopunny to give her cute and beautifull ribbons but then i used cosplay pikachu for the rest ....it was significantly easier
Just pick the berrys for there colour, pink berries = cute pokeblock ...if u need battle maison berries for collection (or a team to achieve ur own!) Then i can help with that...although once u get your lucarionite, timid lucario is a king in battle maison triples!

Long time no see Pokemon World
Better get in shape before the new Gen is out
LF shinys to start my colection once again :)

FC:0533-9078-1632
In game name: Kitty

iStratos, this worked well for me(honestly I didn't even know about scarves, I just maxed all the contest stats)
Go to sky pillar and catch a claydol
Teach it explosion, ancient power, cosmic power, secret power.
Turn 1: Cosmic power
Turn 2: ancient power
Turn 3: cosmic power
Turn 4: secret power
Turn 5: explosion
Wins any contest, category, level ~ 95% of the time

Looking for a Dream ball Emolga Repeat ball Darumaka Luxury ball Vullaby and Heal ball Yamask.
Offering in return other Pokemon in rare balls pm me for details.
Also what's the best ball for a shiny Gigalith?
Thank you!

Greetings, wanted to ask if someone could give me 2 Destiny Knots (or rather clone them,I dont think anyone would give up on his lol ), 1 for myself and 1 for a good friend I want to help out with breeding. Would really appriciate the help ! :-)

Looking for a HA Lampent from the friend safari, preferably female, but ok if it's male. Ivs and nature don't matter. Thanks!
Got a male one for you

Greetings, wanted to ask if someone could give me 2 Destiny Knots (or rather clone them,I dont think anyone would give up on his lol ), 1 for myself and 1 for a good friend I want to help out with breeding. Would really appriciate the help ! :-)
You can get 1 in every game for free right?

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get 1 in every game for free right?
I have Omega Saphire and it has a 10% drop chance in Sea Mauville ( which I didnt get) and my friend is a pleb that I want to help out.
Welp I'm retarded so I have to borrow it (meeeh). Atleast thanks in some way

Last edited:
Is it possible for an offspring to be born with 4 egg-moves? If so, how? Wouldnt at least 1 of them get replaced by its lv1 move? (like growl or tackle) What's the priority of passing moves? x.x trying to breed something that hatches with 4 egg moves but don't know how to set up the parents, or don't know if its possible at all.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is it possible for an offspring to be born with 4 egg-moves? If so, how? Wouldnt at least 1 of them get replaced by its lv1 move? (like growl or tackle) What's the priority of passing moves? x.x trying to breed something that hatches with 4 egg moves but don't know how to set up the parents, or don't know if its possible at all.
It is possible to have 4 egg moves, but if the mother knows any level 1 moves, they may take priority over an egg move that the father wants to pass down. A thing I like to do when passing egg moves is to always delete all moves from both parents, that I don't want the offspring to learn.

So if I want a Growlithe with Morning Sun, Crunch, Close Combat and Flare Blitz, and I have a Female Growlithe with Flare Blitz, Crunch, Morning Sun and Bite, and a Male Infernape with Close Combat, Feint, Punishment and Flame Wheel, I'd make sure to use the move deleter to remove Bite on the Growlithe and Feint, Punishment and Flame Wheel on the Infernape

Hierarchy of breeding moves
volt tackle
mother's egg moves
father's egg moves
TM/HM moves
inherited level up moves
baby's default lvl 1 moveset

volt tackle
mother's egg moves
father's egg moves
TM/HM moves
inherited level up moves
baby's default lvl 1 moveset
So let's say a father Raichou knows 4 passable moves and mother raichou knows volt tackle, the offspring would get 3 egg moves + volt tackle? Since it has the highest priority or is the other way around? Volt tackle will be passed and then overwritten by the father's 4 moves.

And thanks Sondero for that solution ^^

So let's say a father Raichou knows 4 passable moves and mother raichou knows volt tackle, the offspring would get 3 egg moves + volt tackle? Since it has the highest priority or is the other way around? Volt tackle will be passed and then overwritten by the father's 4 moves.

And thanks Sondero for that solution ^^
Volt tackle will be the first move passed down and then the rest following the hierarchy, so volt tackle will remain and the 3 other egg moves depending on the priority

But from that Hierarchy, the baby's lv1 moveset would overwrite egg moves, I'm confused.
No no, the baby moveset is last when it comes to priorities

1.volt tackle
2.mother's egg moves
3.father's egg moves
4.TM/HM moves
5.inherited level up moves
6.baby's default lvl 1 moveset

Sorry if I got you confused ):

No no, the baby moveset is last when it comes to priorities

1.volt tackle
2.mother's egg moves
3.father's egg moves
4.TM/HM moves
5.inherited level up moves
6.baby's default lvl 1 moveset

Sorry if I got you confused ):
Okay so it would be like: baby gets default moveset, then inherit any level up moves parents have, then inherit the TM/HM parents have, then inherit father's egg moves (this is when it gets the 4 moves), then inherit mother's egg moves (it has volt tackle but it comes after), lastly it inherits volt tackle.

Thank you very much.

Okay so it would be like: baby gets default moveset, then inherit any level up moves parents have, then inherit the TM/HM parents have, then inherit father's egg moves (this is when it gets the 4 moves), then inherit mother's egg moves (it has volt tackle but it comes after), lastly it inherits volt tackle.

Thank you very much.
Yes, that's how the moves will start to get overwritten till it's left with the top priority keeps

LF a cloner to clone ASAP

I'll be needing a LOT cloned. Mostly, shiny legendaries and legendaries that have event exclusive moves. PLEASE PM me ASAP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)