Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes they stack . yes you can pick up whenever you want.

Keep in mind you only have limited amount of wondercard ( i think 24 or 26 ?) after that you have to delete some.
Thanks and it is 24 Wondercard but the cards are 11 tops which leaves me with 13 left, thanks :)

LF a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Modest Cresselia(weird CM set.)

I can offer a 31/0/31/30/31/31 Calm BR Regice, and also a few BP items and PP Maxes. I'd als obe willing to do up to 5 breeding projects for the Cress, though I'd need the Pokemon to breed if they had to be in a fancy Poke Ball.

Just need an opinion here. Which nature is better out of these two for Electivire? Adamant or Jolly? Not just for the NU tier but to be ready to battle anything.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Has anyone here RNG's a Careful shiny Mew before?
I wanna do a Gen 3 japanese Emerald RNG and I was wondering if it would be unique.
Yeah, looks like at least Thomaz and Skymin_Flower beat you to it (they have a lot of Mews lol). So it may not be unique, but it's still hard to get. :)

Hey guys.

Which ability do you guys prefer on Pinsir? (Item: Pinsirnite)
Hyper Cutter protects him from an intimidate switches, which is probably most important if you're mega evolving. You can get lucky with a Moxie boost on a revenge switch in. Mold Breaker can help too. Pinsir is blessed so you can't exactly go wrong but I would say Hyper Cutter is the best.

I made a Google Spreadsheet w/ all pokémon you can capture by abusing Yellow's run away from trainer glitch. Where should I post it? Should I make a special post or PM someone to add it to a fixed post somewhere?

I made a Google Spreadsheet w/ all pokémon you can capture by abusing Yellow's run away from trainer glitch. Where should I post it? Should I make a special post or PM someone to add it to a fixed post somewhere?
Your best bet is here. They've been discussing glitches and whatnot for a few pages

Reactions: Dea
In ORAS: What is the likelihood of passing down a Hidden Ability if I'm breeding a Ditto + Female HA?
I've been breeding for 3 hours now trying to get the correct 5 IV and so far I've got it 5 times but none of them have HA. My other not so good babies do have it though, but rather than 60% or 80% or whatever it is, it looks more like 40-45% to me. Is it just bad luck ?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
In ORAS: What is the likelihood of passing down a Hidden Ability if I'm breeding a Ditto + Female HA?
I've been breeding for 3 hours now trying to get the correct 5 IV and so far I've got it 5 times but none of them have HA. My other not so good babies do have it though, but rather than 60% or 80% or whatever it is, it looks more like 40-45% to me. Is it just bad luck ?
60%, and yes it's just bad luck :P

Is there any reason to RNG Colosseum aside from decent IV legendary beasts and female Johto starters?
What are the in-demand Pokémon from XD? I know Salamence is pretty hot right now, but what else?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Is there any reason to RNG Colosseum aside from decent IV legendary beasts and female Johto starters?
What are the in-demand Pokémon from XD? I know Salamence is pretty hot right now, but what else?
Reasons to RNG Colosseum :

1. Shiny Ribbon Trophy Pokemon

That's basically it lol. For example right now Albus is doing a fully Ribboned shiny Suicune, and I am doing a fully Ribboned shiny Ampharos (both same spread, Bold 31/30/31/31/31/31).

For XD :

Baton Pass Zapdos
Follow Me Electabuzz / Magmar (doubles)
Helping Hand Sableye (doubles)
Tri Attack Serene Grace Togepi (trololol)
Psycho Boost offensive Lugia

That's all I can really think of for now.

XD Pokemon cannot be shiny either.

So I've always just ev trained and got hidden abilities on Pokemon just to play for fun with my friends. I've always wanted to get into breeding perfect IV's, but never really understood how to really do it and everything I've found never really helped or made much sense, does anyone have a link to a video that could help or if someone can dumb it down for me? I would really appreciate it!

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
So I've always just ev trained and got hidden abilities on Pokemon just to play for fun with my friends. I've always wanted to get into breeding perfect IV's, but never really understood how to really do it and everything I've found never really helped or made much sense, does anyone have a link to a video that could help or if someone can dumb it down for me? I would really appreciate it!
This guide pretty much sums up everything for breeding in XY/ORAS: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/breeding-perfect-pokemon-in-pokemon-x-y.3490432/

When a Destiny Knot is attached to a parent, up to 5 IVs are randomly chosen to be passed onto the egg. Those IVs could come from either parent, so it doesn't matter which one is holding the Destiny Knot. So the better IVs your parents have, the better IVs your eggs will potentially have. As you breed more eggs, you'll get some that make for better parents (i.e. have better IVs) and should swap them into the daycare. I guess you could say beginning the process is breeding for good parents.

To help get you started, Most, Mattapod, and Buckert all have Ditto giveaways going on, allowing you to get Dittos with really good IVs. They each have links in their signatures to tell you how to participate if you're interested. :)

This guide pretty much sums up everything for breeding in XY/ORAS: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/breeding-perfect-pokemon-in-pokemon-x-y.3490432/

When a Destiny Knot is attached to a parent, up to 5 IVs are randomly chosen to be passed onto the egg. Those IVs could come from either parent, so it doesn't matter which one is holding the Destiny Knot. So the better IVs your parents have, the better IVs your eggs will potentially have. As you breed more eggs, you'll get some that make for better parents (i.e. have better IVs) and should swap them into the daycare. I guess you could say beginning the process is breeding for good parents.

To help get you started, Most, Mattapod, and Buckert all have Ditto giveaways going on, allowing you to get Dittos with really good IVs. They each have links in their signatures to tell you how to participate if you're interested. :)
Thanks so much! This was very helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)