Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's best for Shedinja, Swords Dance or Baton Pass?
competitively Baton Pass is better. SD is almost worthless in anything above NU. Now, you might wanna check natures because I know some people prefer Jolly while some others go for neutral and imperfect speed IV to underspeed certain mons and pass safely (Clefable and stuff like that)

I thought not, but I wasn't sure if the game checked for the moves typing before it checked for Desolate Land. One more question, does hidden power get STAB from Normal types? Or is the STAB affected by what typing the HP is?

Yes they can get STAB, but not as normal (as there is no HP Normal...or Fairy). Also abilities like Aerliate and Pixliate do not boost it.

Tho very few pokemon use STAB Hidden Power. Only one I can think of is Thundurus can use HP Flying (have one myself). Tho unless you have no other way to deal with Mega Venusaur (a usual counter to Thundurus) then HP Ice is better.

Last edited:
Yes they can get STAB, but not as normal (as there is no HP Normal...or Fairy). Also abilities like Aerliate and Pixliate do not boost it.

Tho very few pokemon use STAB Hidden Power. Only one I can think is maybe certain variants of Thundurus use HP Flying.
So basically despite the move being listed as normal it is essentially whatever type your HP is? That's pretty interesting. Anyways thanks for the quick answers!

I have not played in a while, but would like to start my X (or y which ever I can find) and do an egglocke.

I am looking for a nice person to donate some eggs (I need 6), and ideas on who I can use for my team.

Requests: I would like to have an eevee, which I would make either a flareon or an espeon, and a poliwag. other than those two I am open to ideas.

IV's dont matter at all, better natures would be ideal but I don't mind as I am asking for donations and won't have anything to trade in return.
Not sure where to ask this so I thought I would ask here...

Dose anyone have a lv50 Durant with its hidden ability and jolly and ev trained and with entertainment oh and perfect ivs?

Last edited:
LF Sassy Trick Room Cresselia (31/x/31/31/31/0-3, or as close as possible). I know there's one in Theorymon's giveaway thread, but he's ill and might not be able to trade before my VGC Regionals this coming weekend. The only other one I've seen was in Tatertot's trade thread, but that thread doesn't seem to be active.

Anyone have a spare US mew code?
It's kind of late… I had trouble finding codes two weeks ago, and a week ago had to drive a few cities over to get some. I doubt you'll find one, but if you don't I will give you a copy of a Mew I reset when that time comes.

Looking for Volt Absorb Pachirisu (preferably female in a Quick Ball) and a Rock Head Tyrunt. IVs don't matter. Thanks!
I don't think you can get a Tyrunt with its HA (legally anyway). Since it's a fossil pokemon, you can't really use the Friend Safari or Dexnav; so distribution is the only way. As of right now, I don't think there's been one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)