Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one's pretty tough. What do you guys think?
Adamant Zygarde, Dusk Ball, 31/31/31/x/31/30 (lol)
Keep or toss?
I'm leaning towards keep since I can try the DDRest set with an alternative EV spread of 116 HP/252 Atk/140 Spe (I'd like to know whether it makes a difference in bulk.)

This one's pretty tough. What do you guys think?
Adamant Zygarde, Dusk Ball, 31/31/31/x/31/30 (lol)
Keep or toss?
I'm leaning towards keep since I can try the DDRest set with an alternative EV spread of 116 HP/252 Atk/140 Spe (I'd like to know whether it makes a difference in bulk.)
You can just calculate against some stuff and see if it makes any difference. And i'd say toss. Speed is imperfect and honestly if using a DD set, zygarde wants jolly

Adamant/impish is nice for coil sets though.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Anyone have a spare high-leveled Breeloom I could use? Not worried about moves or stats, just need a spore user for in-game.

Was planning on SRing Yveltal next, which nature should I do (I'm not doing a mixed nature, don't have the patience for 6 flawless IVs...). I was hesitating between Bold, Impish and Modest? There are apparently a couple of good modest ones already (though not in the ball I'm planning to do) so should I go for one of the defensive natures?

Happy Holidays everyone. What's a reliable way to check iv's beside powersaves(waiting for mine still)? I plan on soft resetting a Hoopa so i know what IV'S i am getting for.

Happy Holidays everyone. What's a reliable way to check iv's beside powersaves(waiting for mine still)? I plan on soft resetting a Hoopa so i know what IV'S i am getting for.
battle resort for ORAS , the ace trainer in the upper right corner
the city with battle maison for XY , the psychic trainer in the upper left

Can you tell me what is his answer if the pokemon is hex flawless? Thans
Highest individual stat

"Incidentally, I would say its greatest potential lies in its <best stat>"
(If the Pokémon has two or more equally good best stats, then he will add one of the following lines:)
"But its Attack stat is good, too."
"Hmm. And its Defense stat is good, too."
"Although its Sp. Atk stat is equally good."
"Its Sp. Def stat seems just as good, though."
"And, well, its Speed stat is good, too."
To describe the value of the Pokémon's highest IV(s), he will use one of the following lines:
IV range of 0-15: "It has rather decent stats, I'd say. That's how I judge it."
IV range of 16-25: "It's definitely got some good stats. That's how I judge it."
IV range 26-30: "This Pokémon has some fantastic stats. That's how I judge it."
IV of 31: "Stats like those... They simply can't be beat! That's how I judge it."

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Stats_judge

Highest individual stat

"Incidentally, I would say its greatest potential lies in its <best stat>"
(If the Pokémon has two or more equally good best stats, then he will add one of the following lines:)
"But its Attack stat is good, too."
"Hmm. And its Defense stat is good, too."
"Although its Sp. Atk stat is equally good."
"Its Sp. Def stat seems just as good, though."
"And, well, its Speed stat is good, too."
To describe the value of the Pokémon's highest IV(s), he will use one of the following lines:
IV range of 0-15: "It has rather decent stats, I'd say. That's how I judge it."
IV range of 16-25: "It's definitely got some good stats. That's how I judge it."
IV range 26-30: "This Pokémon has some fantastic stats. That's how I judge it."
IV of 31: "Stats like those... They simply can't be beat! That's how I judge it."

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Stats_judge
Thank you very much man :) Also wonder card pokemon can not be synchronized right?

(Bred a Nosepass)

Pokemon: Nosepass
Nature: Modest
Pokeball: Great ball
Ability: Magnet Pull
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/xx

Hmm.... Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming that it doesn't matter if nosepass has 31 iv for speed if you're planning on using the modest moveset in the analysis? Or if it does matter, how so?

I'm only asking because if I remember correctly, Nosepass is one of the Pokemon with a very low speed, no?

Hi all I was wondering if I could get some help completing my dex? Any help would be appreciated. I need:
Regirock
Latias
Cresselia
Cobalion
Virizion
Tornadus
Thundurus
Landorus
Kyurem
Meloetta
Xerneas
And a dusk stone/aegislash

(Bred a Nosepass)

Pokemon: Nosepass
Nature: Modest
Pokeball: Great ball
Ability: Magnet Pull
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/xx

Hmm.... Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming that it doesn't matter if nosepass has 31 iv for speed if you're planning on using the modest moveset in the analysis? Or if it does matter, how so?

I'm only asking because if I remember correctly, Nosepass is one of the Pokemon with a very low speed, no?
Nosepass and Probopass don't really care about speed, but since they're breedables there isn't really any reason to not get 31/x/31/31/31 if you are not going -spe fot TR(you also want as low an atk as you can get, though that's not very important.) Also, can you breed me a Nosepass? Serebii is saying Nosepass is found in Granite Cave, but even if it is, I haven't seen one. I'm not gonna be picky on natures and stuff, though I'll give you something better for one that's 31/x/31/31/31/31, any nature. What I can trade for it are a bunch of spitbacks(the term is applied loosely here since many have really good IVs and Natures), including Naïve Bagon, Brave and Adamant Moxie Heracrosses, Friend Guard Cleffa, Sturdy Onix, Timid Rotom(I actually have multiple with 31/0/31/31/31/31 IVs, and at least one with a 30 in Def instead for HP Ice), a ton of HA Bulbasaurs, all Quiet or Relaxed, Bold and Quiet Porygons, HA Dratinis, HA Tangelas, Battle Armor Anorith, Sturdy Arons, and a few others.

Also, I'm LF a Thick Fat Swinub, nature and IVs don't really matter, though same rules apply as above-the closer to want I want it to be, the better the trade for you. Ideally, an Adamant one with 31/31/31/x/31/31. I can trade the same stuff as above for this one, too.

Nosepass and Probopass don't really care about speed, but since they're breedables there isn't really any reason to not get 31/x/31/31/31 if you are not going -spe fot TR(you also want as low an atk as you can get, though that's not very important.) Also, can you breed me a Nosepass? Serebii is saying Nosepass is found in Granite Cave, but even if it is, I haven't seen one. I'm not gonna be picky on natures and stuff, though I'll give you something better for one that's 31/x/31/31/31/31, any nature. What I can trade for it are a bunch of spitbacks(the term is applied loosely here since many have really good IVs and Natures), including Naïve Bagon, Brave and Adamant Moxie Heracrosses, Friend Guard Cleffa, Sturdy Onix, Timid Rotom(I actually have multiple with 31/0/31/31/31/31 IVs, and at least one with a 30 in Def instead for HP Ice), a ton of HA Bulbasaurs, all Quiet or Relaxed, Bold and Quiet Porygons, HA Dratinis, HA Tangelas, Battle Armor Anorith, Sturdy Arons, and a few others.

Also, I'm LF a Thick Fat Swinub, nature and IVs don't really matter, though same rules apply as above-the closer to want I want it to be, the better the trade for you. Ideally, an Adamant one with 31/31/31/x/31/31. I can trade the same stuff as above for this one, too.
I can breed you a thick fat swinub. Jolly or adamant? and any egg moves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)