Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting Ditto Friend Safari codes, or a 6iv ditto, I suppose. Brand new to anything competitive, and smogon in general. All I have to offer are Protean Froakies.

Seeking the following 'mons in preferably matching balls with EMs, though not necessary.

• Luvdisc
  • Piplup (Defiant/only in Pokeball/preferably a female/other EMS for this would be cool)
  • Bascluin (Red | HA)
  • Dwebble
  • Heatmor (Preferably Repeat)
  • Durant (Preferably Luxury)
  • Flaebe (Yellow)
  • Phantump
CMT if you have any of these :).

Last edited:
I'm searching for a trade/borrow/egg of the following:
IVs:
ANY
Nature: ANY
Ability:
*Speed Boost*
Moves:
-*Baton Pass*
-N/A
-N/A
-N/A

I'm new to breeding and competitive play, so I don't have anything of tremendous value sitting around. I have a few 4/5 IV pokemon that I'm working on, including Gible and Mawile. I have most OR/AS legendaries, and a few neat 'mons from wonder trade.

Message me if you can help me out with my long journey to my first team of 6 "perfect" pokemon. :D

Seeking the following 'mons in preferably matching balls with EMs, though not necessary.

• Luvdisc
  • Piplup (Defiant/only in Pokeball/preferably a female)
  • Bascluin (Red)
  • Dwebble
  • Heatmor (Preferably Repeat)
  • Durant (Preferably Luxury)
  • Flaebe (Yellow)
  • Phantump
CMT if you have any of these :).
maybe able to get a red basculin in my white 2 game but which ball?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What's the best hatch location for a Snover in ORAS? There aren't really any icy areas except the bottom of Shoal Cave, but the name of it doesn't really scream snow/ice... I very much like to use nicknames + hatch locations to create a theme for my Pokemon, so if anyone can come up with one for Snover that would be great because I'm fresh out of ideas. It's also a female so no lame Obama jokes (I did already consider Michelle and hatch it in Fortree since Michelle Obama was born in Chicago > the windy city > Fortree coz flying gym)

What's the best hatch location for a Snover in ORAS? There aren't really any icy areas except the bottom of Shoal Cave, but the name of it doesn't really scream snow/ice... I very much like to use nicknames + hatch locations to create a theme for my Pokemon, so if anyone can come up with one for Snover that would be great because I'm fresh out of ideas. It's also a female so no lame Obama jokes (I did already consider Michelle and hatch it in Fortree since Michelle Obama was born in Chicago > the windy city > Fortree coz flying gym)
The e4 Ice Room? Its a bit random. If it shows properly.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Something we should all be aware of: http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontrades/comments/2wrcyi/you_can_now_inject_pokemon_using_qr_codes/

Hacking just got infinitely easier in Gen 6...
Damn...These hackers never stop hacking, do they?

LF a cloner
On the bright side cloning also became infinitely easier thanks to this method (note after the edit part)
http://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonPlaz...ine_injection_with_qr_codes_no_bin_no_sdcard/

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
LF for some RNG'd Genies

Jolly | Defiant

Naive | Defiant | Hidden Power Ice

Timid or Modest | Sheer Force

Willing to trade multiple Hidden Power pokes in my thread for any of these.
I have RNG'd copies of the Tornadus and Landorus (my DR Thundurus is Modest), but I only have EV trained copies of them because Pokecheck died. They were also RNG'd on my Japanese White 2 cart if that makes any difference to you?

Best ball for:
286.gif
(HA)
I'm thinkin repeat ball, premier ball or luxury ball but can't make up my mind. Suggestions anyone???

On the bright side cloning also became infinitely easier thanks to this method (note after the edit part)
http://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonPlaz...ine_injection_with_qr_codes_no_bin_no_sdcard/
Interesting...would this be safer than the PS method? I might have to give it a try.
Not only for cloning, but it's also extremely useful (not to mention efficient) to clear boxes of unwanted eggs. Compared to the extremely shaky reliability of Powersaves, this new method is a godsend, imo.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Not only for cloning, but it's also extremely useful (not to mention efficient) to clear boxes of unwanted eggs. Compared to the extremely shaky reliability of Powersaves, this new method is a godsend, imo.
Didn't think about eggs, that's brilliant actually! Guess I'll try to clone some ability capsules and other stuff while I'm on it (this reminds me of the old emerald glitch days)

How can you clear boxes with this method?
You need to create the Pokemon with PokeHex, meaning it's hack? no?
I'm assuming it's because it clones one Pokemon to an entire box, replacing its contents, thus clearing them while giving you something useful.
And, yes, you can inject hacked Pokemon, but you can also clone existing non-hacked Pokemon.

So, If I read all infos about a Pokemon with KeySav, I can create a clone of it using all the informations I took from KS? And the Pokemon will be still legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)