Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lf - Jolly Sroomish with the egg move bullet seed.
If you're still looking for this... I've got that :) you can have a spitback free, won't be needing anything! Just PM me

Hi guys, found a new latios (timid): 27-29, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31. Hp is not perfect but quite high - keep or toss?
The way you keep posting these findings I'd recommend you SR for a Hasty nature... But I'd say keep!!

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I MM'd a 31/31/17/31/31/31 Shiny Weedle yesterday, but I wanna know if that 17 in Defense matters too much for its competitive use or trade value? I know that Beedril's defense is shit, but still.

What if you defeat them again? Will they respawn once again? Is this true in the original games as well?

I'm looking for a person with a Blissey Super Secret Base, they must have a female character
In G/S/C, they faint, you're out of luck. In HG/SS, you can faint Sudowoodo, shiny Gyarados, Snorlax, and any legendary (especially the roaming ones) any number of times and they'll respawn. Suicune will be found in the Burned Tower's basement, as will Raikou and/or Entei to be released back into the wilds. I think you have to talk to Steven to get Lati@s to roam again. Everyone else is found exactly where they were last time.
What is the recommended ball for gastrodon?
It doesn't matter if it is for east or west version.
Luxury can work for either, but Heal for West, Net for East.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd keep it.

40 base Defense with 65 base Health really isn't salvageable
After posting, I did some calcs and it seems that even if Beedril's defense sucks it still let it survive priority attacks with an IV of 31 that would otherwise KO or come pretty close to KO it with an IV of 17 (like Non-CB Scizor's Bullet Punch lol) so I guess I'll try hatching another one with better defense. I guess I'll still post it on my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)