Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id go premier ball :3
As flargananddingle said no one knows yet, though recent history suggests that they probably are shiny locked, also them being tradable now could also potentially mean that there may be an upcoming shiny Zekrom/Reshiram event that hasn't been announced yet.

still say nest, x/y hordes have a chance of a roselia having its HA
Premier is is. Sorry Nightwolf, I wanted something different.

Would it be possible for somebody with oras to take my latias from x, have it relearn stored power, and trade it back to me? I could give anybody who can do it a shiny from my thread

Can anyone give me some suggestions on what HP pokes to breed for ORAS?I Donot want reasons coz I don't wanna be spoilt, please send me a PM in this format, I will give you a spitback of the bred pokes from the perfect mother OR a clone of the perfect mother

Pokemon Species:
IV Spread:
Egg Moves:
Pokeball:
Hatch Location:(If possible :P)

Hey guys,

while I finished my national dex in XY some time ago, I never got around to finishing my living Pokedex on bank 100%. I'm looking for the following Pokemon, and I do NOT care about any competitive value, just that you have some random lying around that you'd be willing to part with. Feel free, of course, to CMT. PM if you can help with any number of the following.

067 Machoke
068 Machamp
076 Golem
093 Haunter
112 Rhydon
138 Omanyte
140 Kabuto
148 Dragonair
180 Flaffy
222 Corsola
230 Kingdra
239 Elekid
242 Blissey
247 Pupitar
274 Nuzleaf
305 Lairon
329 Vibrava
366 Clampearl
367 Huntail
368 Goreybyss
391 Monferno
395 Empoleon
507 Herdier
520 Tranquill
533 Gurrdurr
536 Paplitoed
544 Whirlipede
552 Korokrok
559 Scraggy
578 Duosion
582 Vanillite
583 Vanillish
585 Deerling
593 Jellicent
609 Chandelure
628 Braviary
643 Reshiram
648 Meloetta
649 Genesect
650 Chespin
665 Spewpa
710 Pumpkaboo
[/HIDE

Last edited:
Ok, so I finally got a perfect HA Skrelp (Modest female in a Luxury Ball), and I now plan to breed tons of female spitbacks so I can give it away for FREE. Can anyone give me a perfect male with EMs? That person will get a perfect HA female from me :). ETA: got two already :D

But before I get to distribute the HA Skrelp, I actually asked my friend to send the HA Skrelp to me from his OR to my X, it's not considered hacking right? He got it legally (through the... DexNav or something like that thing).
Did this work and if so could I trade you for a HA spitback?

Im looking for a 5IV Latios, thats the moveset im using so 5IVs that go with it, i dont care if it is a clones, as long as they are legit, will try to get the best offer, if interested in helping me, pm me and ill see what I can offer.

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Roost

I know this might be an irrelevant question, but I'll ask anyway.
On X/Y, how do you breed a chansey to learn "Seismic toss", "Counter", "Aromatherapy", "Heal bell"? (if possible)

I mean what male pokemon wpuld you use to breed with a chansey for the baby chansey to learn these techniques? (Out of curiosity).

I know this might be an irrelevant question, but I'll ask anyway.
On X/Y, how do you breed a chansey to learn "Seismic toss", "Counter", "Aromatherapy", "Heal bell"? (if possible)

I mean what male pokemon wpuld you use to breed with a chansey for the baby chansey to learn these techniques? (Out of curiosity).
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Chansey#By_breeding
Slurpuff, Aromatisse, Roselia for Aromatherapy
Mawile for Seismic Toss
Breloom for Counter
Skitty for Heal Bell

So, my situation is as follows.

-My nice 3DS (call it A) has the region settings set to UK. The Nintendo account is an EU one. My Pokebank is on this DS.

-My O.Ruby game is downloading from the Australian e-shop. That 3DS (say B) has the region settings set to AU (obviously) and has a separate Nintendo ID account.

Question: how the heck do I get all these things together on 1 DS? Preferably DS A

I have a big favor to ask.

Trying to transfer 6 items from my Y to Omega Ruby game.

Ampharosite, Assualt Vest, Choice Scarf, 2 Leftovers, and a Life Orb.

As a warning tho I'm at my parents house, and thier Wifi likes to DC a lot.

My Omega Ruby IGN is crazy...man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)