Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, my formatting skills are the worst possible, so can anyone help me make lists for my thread?I will breed you one or two pokemon of your choice from my lists, anyone here who can help me do it?

Caught a bold Zapdos, HP steel, 31/3/31/27/28/31. Keep?
Edit: I wanted naive in repeat ball, but went with Masterball because catching this guy is so tedious...

Hi, I'm trying to see if you can fight secret base trainers for EXP. I created my secret base to the east of fallarbar town. My team is six level 100 blisseys with healing wish. If you can, please scan the QR and tell me if:

1) You fight the team of six blisseys
2) You get EXP from the team of six blisseys

also enjoy the giant exp increase if you do in fact earn exp.

Caught a bold Zapdos, HP steel, 31/3/31/27/28/31. Keep?
Edit: I went with Masterball because catching this guy is so tedious...
In all honesty getting penta-flawless isn't unreasonable. More than anything it require prep. A good basic outline for future (or now if you can be bothered)

1.) Sync in the nature you want
2.) Pokemon with speed = to the speed of the nature you want with 31 Iv's - 1 point and and ability that shows when you enter eg mold breaker. (If your pokemons ability shows first reset)
3.) Know the HP stat and get a poke with final gambit with 1 less hp then required use it if it dies doesn't matter didn't have perfect Hp. Or have one with half the Hp of desired if it turns orange reset.
4.) Only if the last option above was chose. Identify a move that will never do 50% to the pokemon and use it if it dies it had a sub optimal stat in that respective defence.
5.) Hopefully it uses an attacking move of the attacking stat you want to use use the damage it does to calculate if it does reasonable damage again reset if it does to little

I know it's a pain. But for one you can battle it can save a bunch of resetting if you take the time to do this. It's what I plan to do in the ORAS when possible

1.) Sync in the nature you want
2.) Pokemon with speed = to the speed of the nature you want with 31 Iv's - 1 point and and ability that shows when you enter eg mold breaker. (If your pokemons ability shows first reset)
3.) Know the HP stat and get a poke with final gambit with 1 less hp then required use it if it dies doesn't matter didn't have perfect Hp. Or have one with half the Hp of desired if it turns orange reset.
4.) Only if the last option above was chose. Identify a move that will never do 50% to the pokemon and use it if it dies it had a sub optimal stat in that respective defence.
5.) Hopefully it uses an attacking move of the attacking stat you want to use use the damage it does to calculate if it does reasonable damage again reset if it does to little

I know it's a pain. But for one you can battle it can save a bunch of resetting if you take the time to do this. It's what I plan to do in the ORAS when possible
Sounds like a lot to figure out. D: I am already doing the sychronize thing with my umbreon, though.
I think this zap is good enough for me. I really just want to move on to Diancie now. (Any tips on that one?)

Sounds like a lot to figure out. D: I am already doing the sychronize thing with my umbreon, though.
I think this zap is good enough for me. I really just want to move on to Diancie now. (Any tips on that one?)
I fully understand it isn't something quick but stopping you from having to check 50 extra pokes is worth the investment in some cases

Unfortunately correct me if I'm wrong someone. But it is 100% random you can't influence anything so you just have to reset till you get something good.

I fully understand it isn't something quick but stopping you from having to check 50 extra pokes is worth the investment in some cases

Unfortunately correct me if I'm wrong someone. But it is 100% random you can't influence anything so you just have to reset till you get something good.
I'll try to figure it out before I go after suicune and rayquaza in the new games (If I ever get them...T_T).

Simple question, are there any mega stones in Omega Ruby that aren't in Alpha Sapphire?

I think I'll just buy Alpha Sapphire for Lugia. Have all the other legends in the balls I want. Serebii confirms HA Lugia. I'm excited. 4.5 hours until Walmart opens. :P

EDIT: Second question; are the hoenn starters coming in matching balls this generation? Let me know!

Would anybody be willing to catch me a Luxury Ball HA Skrelp or Dragalge in their Omega Ruby? I have Alpha Sapphire, so I can't get it.

If anyone needs good items on their pokemon X or Y version, PM me. I just realized I won't be able to transfer my items because I only have one 3DS. Just let me know what you need and I'll either have it, or can buy it at the battle maison.

I'll be avoiding this thread from now on to avoid ORAS in-game spoilers, can anyone tell me if there are any breeding changes in ORAS or is it fine If I use my X as my breeding file and ORAS for other purposes?

I'll be avoiding this thread from now on to avoid ORAS in-game spoilers, can anyone tell me if there are any breeding changes in ORAS or is it fine If I use my X as my breeding file and ORAS for other purposes?
Some pokes get new egg moves. So far that's the only difference found

Hey guys, I'm not looking to have the whole game spoiled but I was just wondering if we got any new hidden ability starters in ORAS? A simple yes or no will suffice. :)

flargananddingle is there a list of the new egg moves?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I'm looking for a non-English HA female Froakie or evolution in a Luxury ball. IV's and nature don't matter.

EDIT: Derp, IV's obviously DO matter. I need either 31/31/30/30/31/30 or 31/30/31/30/31/30.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)