Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the following that are at least level 40:

Capture Sylveon: male with Cute Charm and the moves Covet, Skill Swap, Yawn and ... idk, does it need anything else? Some other attacking move I guess?

EV-training Tropius: moves Earthquake, Razor Leaf, Fly, Sweet Scent

Lemme know if they're nicknameable too. Cus, you know, why not.

Last edited:
Looking for a Flawless Gligar or Gliscor with its HA Poison heal, Ball doesn't matter

Anyone got one they are willing to trade? Got some stuff with HA to trade and items

Ahh, first meaningful post at the SQSR in a long time

So I currently have a Time machine spread of Ditto/x/Ditto/Female/ditto/ditto(courtesy .com) what HP should I use it for and on what pokemon, I want the pokemon to be competitively viable yet not very common.

Also I need to ask if my Luxury Ball 31/31/30/31/29/31 Yveltal was worth the keep or not

Xerneas - #716 (Modest) : 30 / 20 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Dragon
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 68

I actually paid another $50 to keep my old HP Fire Xerneas nickname-able. Sadly, because I have Expert Evan's Xerneas in a Great Ball with 1 more HP, this will probably be tossed unless you outrage now. :P

Xerneas - #716 (Modest) : 30 / 20 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Dragon
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 68

I actually paid another $50 to keep my old HP Fire Xerneas nickname-able. Sadly, because I have Expert Evan's Xerneas in a Great Ball with 1 more HP, this will probably be tossed unless you outrage now. :P
Toss, there is already a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Xerneas going around, Ot:Gwen
P.S:Though nickname value could be enough for keep

So I currently have a Time machine spread of Ditto/x/Ditto/Female/ditto/ditto(courtesy .com) what HP should I use it for and on what pokemon, I want the pokemon to be competitively viable yet not very common.

Also I need to ask if my Luxury Ball 31/31/30/31/29/31 Yveltal was worth the keep or not

I tend to find that inheritance spreads without a 30 or 31 (or 0) are seldom worth worrying about too much.

Maybe look in your friend safaris to have a look if there's anything good. (Also check if the X is odd or even).

It is even, X is.I usually don't bother, but this spread passes 4 IVs from ditto, which means a single sp.atk being perfect could net me a perfect HP pokemon, female as long as it is 50% female

Well, unless you want to go catch a whole bunch of stuff I think you'll just have to see what you already have. Unless you're asking if anyone has something that fits the bill.

Well, unless you want to go catch a whole bunch of stuff I think you'll just have to see what you already have. Unless you're asking if anyone has something that fits the bill.
I have a pokemon Y too, you know?I can breed the needed IV there, the TM breed or better, ask one of my thread partners to breed the IV, all I need is a suggestion :P Please tag me next time you post so that I don't need to keep looking for your reply
P.S:I don't mean to mock you, just telling you what I plan to do

Last edited:
Looking for ANY female chikorita in a nest ball and ANY female cranidos in a great ball. Let me know if you can help me out. Chances are I'm willing to offer A LOT more than what they're worth considering IVS and nature don't matter.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Not worth the keep (-2 [total] is the most [least?] I'd take with this Generation's mechanics).

As for the spread, I'd go Hidden Power on that (on something you may not have bred a Hidden Power version of yet).

If you have a 30 SpA Female:
• Fighting (31/e/30/30/30/30)
• Flying (30/e/30/30/30/31)
• Fire (31/e/31/30/31/30)
• Grass (31/e/31/30/31/31)
• Ground (31/e/31/30/30/31)
If you have a 31 SpA Female:
• Bug (31/e/30/31/30/31)
• Ice (31/e/30/31/31/31)
• Rock (31/e/30/31/30/30)
• Ghost (31/e/31/31/30/31)

\o/ for novelty post counts...

Not worth the keep (-2 [total] is the most [least?] I'd take with this Generation's mechanics).

As for the spread, I'd go Hidden Power on that (on something you may not have bred a Hidden Power version of yet).

If you have a 30 SpA Female:
• Fighting (31/e/30/30/30/30)
• Flying (30/e/30/30/30/31)
• Fire (31/e/31/30/31/30)
• Grass (31/e/31/30/31/31)
• Ground (31/e/31/30/30/31)
If you have a 31 SpA Female:
• Bug (31/e/30/31/30/31)
• Ice (31/e/30/31/31/31)
• Rock (31/e/30/31/30/30)
• Ghost (31/e/31/31/30/31)
Well, the lowered IVs are both Yveltal's most useless ones(when will it need to sponge hits?)I know the hidden powers, problem is I don't know what to use it for...
Nelson posts for old man .com
Ca anyone check the PKhex for this yveltal?Mackenzie wants me to get it checked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)