Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuing my search for a shiny feebas/milotic. Willing to trade pentaperfects I have (Gible w/ iron head, Ralts, tons of regular feebas with HA, drain punch croagunk or a shiny ninetails or shiny feroseed. Please PM me if interested.

K, might do Super for originality points.
BTW I'm resetting my file in case you didn't notice, so this question is really important:
What is the IV spread and nature for the best Nest Ball Zygarde so far, and who owns that?

K, might do Super for originality points.
BTW I'm resetting my file in case you didn't notice, so this question is really important:
What is the IV spread and nature for the best Nest Ball Zygarde so far, and who owns that?
Jebus and Trev have the best zygardes, but they are probably dusk. Afro might be able to help you though, he's got like every KB legend ever

Okay guys! I've recently purchased a new copy of Y, and I was wondering what I should SR my Articuno to be?

Also, what ball? I'm thinking that I may go with Luxury for something different.

Would someone please check my SV for me? Or hatch a shiny feebas clone for me? I'm more than willing to trade anything I have or help you out any way I can thank you so much in advance.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Hey, Vivillon seeker here. I'm looking for the following Vivillon Patterns:

Archipelago | Icy Snow | Jungle

Monsoon | Ocean | Sandstorm

Savanna | Sun | Tundra

I can offer the following Patterns (while supplies last):

Elegant | High Planes | Marine | Meadow

Continental | Modern | Polar | Garden

And I guess while I'm asking, does anyone have a Mew? I'm willing to talk about what I could trade for it.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Would someone please check my SV for me? Or hatch a shiny feebas clone for me? I'm more than willing to trade anything I have or help you out any way I can thank you so much in advance.
If you haven't been helped with your SV yet, I can do this for you (I assume you mean Trainer Shiny Value, not check an egg's Shiny Value). PM me to arrange :).

Would anyone have a spare female Hoppip with its Hidden Ability? I've been trying to find one in a Horde the past couple of days but I haven't had any luck... It doesn't have to be perfect; could be whatever nature and whatever IV spread and the ball does not matter. I can offer some spitbacks for a Porygon, Machop, Reuniclus, & Horsea.

Hey, Vivillon seeker here. I'm looking for the following Vivillon Patterns:

Archipelago | Icy Snow | Jungle

Monsoon | Ocean | Sandstorm

Savanna | Sun | Tundra

I can offer the following Patterns (while supplies last):

Elegant | High Planes | Marine | Meadow

Continental | Modern | Polar | Garden

And I guess while I'm asking, does anyone have a Mew? I'm willing to talk about what I could trade for it.
I have Ocean ones. Do you care about IVs/Nature/Pokeball or are you just collecting?
Interested in your Elegant one if it's competitive :]

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I have Ocean ones. Do you care about IVs/Nature/Pokeball or are you just collecting?
Interested in your Elegant one if it's competitive :]
Any, just collecting. :)

As for my Elegants, I got a whole batch, is there any you're specifically looking for? I can see if I have it, but I doubt it (the ones I can get naturally are Polar).

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Reposting unanswered question
Since it's a pretty sizeable endeavour you're putting on yourself, breeding at least a high IV female in each ball, and a male of each species with the desired egg moves would either give you the Pokémon you want now, or make it much easier to get them if you do decide to wait until ORAS's release (even if there's one or two new egg moves which are better on that species, you already have 2 others on it).

Last edited:
Any, just collecting. :)

As for my Elegants, I got a whole batch, is there any you're specifically looking for? I can see if I have it, but I doubt it (the ones I can get naturally are Polar).
If you have any 31/xx/>20/31/>20/31 IV'd ones It'd be fine (Since I use them with a Sash xD)

On another note, should I keep this shiny Scatterbug? Timid, Female, 31/31/>19/31/31/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)