Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh cool! i thought they'd go super fast. in that case i'll get a bunnelby up. thank you!
Trainer_ZERO and I did this together, but we both had different ways of doing it, he'd put them up on GTS and collect them from there. But I do it directly so you can give me anything you want

So after a week or so of breeding, I finally finished a Male HP Grass Litleo and came out flawless. In celebration I want to host a giveaway. I would however like some suggestions on what i should give away, post on my profile please. If what you would like to request isn't in my thread I'll find a way to get it. I won't do HP spreads or low ratio Pokes as I need a break. Also if it's not obtainable in X/Y I won't be able to do it, unless someone is willing to donate it(?). Two or three Pokes will be chosen by which ever is requested the most and/or which I like if none are requested multiple times.

Edit: When suggesting please include Nature, EMs, and Ball. All Pokes will be 5 IV flawless.

Poke: Empoleon
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
EMs: Hydropump, Icy Wind, Agility
Ball: N/A

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm new with the trade thread deal, so gimme some pointers plz. Also, does anyone have a HA Turtwig Spitback I could trade for?
You should probably not double post .-.

"**I do serve modded Pokemon, but they lack the seal, and if they fail Pokebank inspection, I will have to cancel on you." This is really suspicious and makes me think you're talking about hacking which isn't allowed here on Smogon. Also, the pentagon is not a 'seal' it just means it's Kalos bred.

And a legitimate Wish Chansey is all but non-existant because that event is from Gen 3 and Gen 3 only.

Other than that you need to list exact IV's, available natures and abilities of what you're offering. As well as, probably use smaller pictures. Hope these help.

Edit: Here, here and here [last one are sprites not models and non-kalos/because I can't find Smogon's sprite list u_u I forgot where it is] (click them) are good sources of more tolerable Pokemon sprites and/or models.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's the right place where ask this but can someone with a Normal Friend Safari PM me? I need ditto for breeding, but it seems I can't find anyone with the right Safari

Thanks

You should probably not double post .-.

"**I do serve modded Pokemon, but they lack the seal, and if they fail Pokebank inspection, I will have to cancel on you." This is really suspicious and makes me think you're talking about hacking which isn't allowed here on Smogon. Also, the pentagon is not a 'seal' it just means it's Kalos bred.

And a legitimate Wish Chansey is all but non-existant because that event is from Gen 3 and Gen 3 only.

Other than that you need to list exact IV's, available natures and abilities of what you're offering. As well as, probably use smaller pictures. Hope these help.

Edit: Here, here and here [last one are sprites not models and non-kalos/because I can't find Smogon's sprite list u_u I forgot where it is] (click them) are good sources of more tolerable Pokemon sprites and/or models.
Didn't know about chansey. By modding, I mean RNG. I don't list the exact IVs and natures and stuff since it's supposed to be custom.

Looking for items:
Leftovers
Pokémon X exclusive mega stones (tyranitite, manectite, charizardite x, mewtwonite x, pinsirite)
Assault vest
Choice Scarf

The latter two aren't priority, but they would save me some time in the Battle Maison. The leftovers is the one I really need.

I can offer some hidden ability pokes (including the following: Ponyta, Pyroar, Fletchinder, Mankey, Throh, Riolu, Spearow, Woobat, Rufflet, Electrode, Helioptile, Galvantula, Sandshrew, Wooper, Nincada, Camerupt, Diggersby, Abra, Sigilyph, Heracross, Ledyba, Volbeat, Beautifly, Vivillon, Gabite, Dragonair, Druddigon). There could be more, those are the ones I remember.

Could also offer breeding spitbacks for the following pokémon - Mawile, Rotom, Riolu, Kecleon, Pachirisu or Taillow.

Thanks!

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Looking for items:
Leftovers
Pokémon X exclusive mega stones (tyranitite, manectite, charizardite x, mewtwonite x, pinsirite)
Assault vest
Choice Scarf

The latter two aren't priority, but they would save me some time in the Battle Maison. The leftovers is the one I really need.

I can offer some hidden ability pokes (including the following: Ponyta, Pyroar, Fletchinder, Mankey, Throh, Riolu, Spearow, Woobat, Rufflet, Electrode, Helioptile, Galvantula, Sandshrew, Wooper, Nincada, Camerupt, Diggersby, Abra, Sigilyph, Heracross, Ledyba, Volbeat, Beautifly, Vivillon, Gabite, Dragonair, Druddigon). There could be more, those are the ones I remember.

Could also offer breeding spitbacks for the following pokémon - Mawile, Rotom, Riolu, Kecleon, Pachirisu or Taillow.

Thanks!
What ball are Pachirisu and Tailow in?

Looking for the things in my signature+ haracrossite and I would like to say thank you to all the awesome people here that have given me awesome free pokemon etc such as hidden ability pokemon that came from events only in japan 4 years ago, and free perfect dittos, those never hurt. :D

Looking for

female scyther in a safari ball
female cyndaquil in luxury/repeat ball
female totodile in a great ball

LF a F Sabalye with it's HA. IVs don't need to be good pref one with 2-3 at minimum. Offering up some 4-5IV Squirtles/Chimchars/Larvesta these are spitbacks that have IVs somewhere. PM if you're up.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Looking for

female scyther in a safari ball
female cyndaquil in luxury/repeat ball
female totodile in a great ball
Pretty sure I have female spitbacks of Great Ball Totodile if you want one. I don't have any Cyndaquils bred yet, but I can clone and trade you my Repeat ball female Quilava (Emerald battle tower cloning glitch) from Colosseum if you would rather have that too.

I have net ball ones, but no H/A. Not sure if you're interested :/
That'd be awesome if you have a derp female laying around. Can't trade for the nex few hours though, if that's ok?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Pretty sure I have female spitbacks of Great Ball Totodile if you want one. I don't have any Cyndaquils bred yet, but I can clone and trade you my Repeat ball female Quilava (Emerald battle tower cloning glitch) from Colosseum if you would rather have that too.

That'd be awesome if you have a derp female laying around. Can't trade for the nex few hours though, if that's ok?
I'll be asleep by then (oh gawd... now that I look at the clock I realize it's nearly 1 in the morning >_>) so I'll try catch you sometime tomorrow. It'll have 4 IVs, and Knock Off egg move

I'll be asleep by then (oh gawd... now that I look at the clock I realize it's nearly 1 in the morning >_>) so I'll try catch you sometime tomorrow. It'll have 4 IVs, and Knock Off egg move
I could act mediator :D
Also,guys I have a female 31/31/31/0/31/0 Timer ball HA karrablast brave for trade with pursuit,knock off,mega horn and drill run I could keep it in its egg,but it's useless,since it doesnot match any tsv (1291)

I could act mediator :D
Also,guys I have a female 31/31/31/0/31/0 Timer ball HA karrablast brave for trade with pursuit,knock off,mega horn and drill run I could keep it in its egg,but it's useless,since it doesnot match any tsv (1291)
31/31/31/31/30/31 naive absol with playrough,megahorn,punishment,magicote in moonball interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)