Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone that missed the Zapdos giveaway still wants one, I have a few to give out.
Never mind, I got one from the GTS and didn't check it. Thank you to whoever got me the Zapdos. :)
In all honesty, that sounds more like it's the AI's fault than your own. The AI in that place may not cheat, but god is it Trolly as hell.
Mega blaziken and salamence....taken out by lumineon, I think I win.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
could be but I quited it because I was losing all my fun in the game I cant even get to 30:(

so il hope someone is willing to help me even though I asked at least 20 times before without luck:(
What's the Pokemon you're trying to do it with? I could maybe do it if I have suitable partners to make a good team...

Stupid question: For Mega Banette, I want Adamant right? Careful is the only other logical nature I can think of for a bulky one but.. eh.
I thought people use brave. So they can use prankster destiny bond on one turn and then the next turn they use a regular attack like shadow claw and are slower than the enemy so they still take them down with them. So basically it's destiny bond for two turns...
I don't really know, someone correct me if I am wrong.

What's the Pokemon you're trying to do it with? I could maybe do it if I have suitable partners to make a good team...
its an special bases salamence but since you cna switch pokemon in youre challange you can just use it for the last battle and dont use it in the first 49 battles

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
its an special bases salamence but since you cna switch pokemon in youre challange you can just use it for the last battle and dont use it in the first 49 battles
Oh yeah good point! Well I'm not in the middle of a streak yet (in any format) so I'd be starting from 0. When I get up to 49 I'll send you a message!

Oh yeah good point! Well I'm not in the middle of a streak yet (in any format) so I'd be starting from 0. When I get up to 49 I'll send you a message!
I cna give you the salamnece beforehand if you want because its almost midnight here so I wont be on for too long anymore

does anyone know anyone that has/trades
  • heavy ball kangaskhan, preferably scrappy
  • female heal ball anticipation eevee
  • female great ball or luxury ball charmander (slightly preferably blaze but it doesn't really matter)
  • female heal ball or moon ball magic guard clefairy
i'm willing to breed IVs and nature myself, and i would in fact prefer it as i'm looking for specific hatch locations too.

Last edited:
Can someone trade me a Swirlix holding a Whipped Dream? I'll be trading a Spritzee holding a Satchet. This is for dex purposes only and will be a tradeback.

Last edited:
I thought people use brave. So they can use prankster destiny bond on one turn and then the next turn they use a regular attack like shadow claw and are slower than the enemy so they still take them down with them. So basically it's destiny bond for two turns...
I don't really know, someone correct me if I am wrong.
Actually yeah, that sounds right. Might have a dickish idea or two I could do with that.
Disable / Destiny Bond / Shadow Sneak / Phantom Force are the egg moves I'm aiming for; luckily I have a Dusknoir with all that. Except Phantom Force of course, GF reeeally had to dickbag me there.

edit: Wait, scratch Shadow Sneak; its level up. Confuse Ray then!

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
I cna give you the salamnece beforehand if you want because its almost midnight here so I wont be on for too long anymore
It may take me a while to work my way through 50 so I don't want to be holding onto it for longer than you'd like. I'll just let you know when I get up to it :)

Edit: unless it isn't really urgent and I can hold onto it for a day or 2...

Sorry, I didn't see this for some reason. I'd keep it though, that's a good catch! Congratulations.
Thanks for the help! ^^ I went to showdown's calculator and tested a few results w/ satt31 X satt 27 ~ in less than a handfull of cases a guarantee OHKO became a 97.something% chance of a OHKO

I would keep it.

I also want kinda it. I've been waiting for a decent Mild/Rash Xerneas for a while. But I doubt its up for trade. ._.
I will be up for trade! =D
The plan is to feed it a few berries to wipe out the EVs I gave it to calculate the stats, infect it w/ pokérus and make a few clones, train one and trade the others for other competitive xerneas and Yveltel.

I'll probably have to make a trading thread for that (so much work ~ ugh).

It may take me a while to work my way through 50 so I don't want to be holding onto it for longer than you'd like. I'll just let you know when I get up to it :)

Edit: unless it isn't really urgent and I can hold onto it for a day or 2...
you cna hold on it for a few days no problem but since it was a gift you cant clone it and keep a copy because im not allowed to give permission for things like that. ofcourse il pay you for youre services though. so if thats okay with you I trade it to you.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for the help! ^^ I went to showdown's calculator and tested a few results w/ satt31 X satt 27 ~ in less than a handfull of cases a guarantee OHKO became a 97.something% chance of a OHKO

I will be up for trade! =D
The plan is to feed it a few berries to wipe out the EVs I gave it to calculate the stats, infect it w/ pokérus and make a few clones, train one and trade the others for other competitive xerneas and Yveltel.

I'll probably have to make a trading thread for that (so much work ~ ugh).
You don't have to make a trading thread for one Pokemon. You can just do requests like that here unless you plan on adding more to your shop later on.

You don't have to make a trading thread for one Pokemon. You can just do requests like that here unless you plan on adding more to your shop later on.
I plan on adding more. It's just insane to want to breed everything myself, specially now that RNG is no more. I'm just waiting for Pokecheck to comeback since I won't be dealling w/ just Smogon people. Now I'll stop using this thread as a chat. XD
Thanks again for the help. o/

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I plan on adding more. It's just insane to want to breed everything myself, specially now that RNG is no more. I'm just waiting for Pokecheck to comeback since I won't be dealling w/ just Smogon people. Now I'll stop using this thread as a chat. XD
Thanks again for the help. o/
You can still RNG, what are you talking about? The only thing that's gone is the Wi-fi (online) between games in previous gens. You can still do local trades between previous gen games and can still RNG just fine. Unless you used Pokecheck to clone like I used to ;-; or you don't know how to RNG and wanted free stuff from there to help with breeding.

If you need any more help though feel free to PM me, good luck with your trade thread.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
If I have a male HA with wrong nature and place it with a Ditto holding an everstone with right nature, can I get my HA pokemon with desired nature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)