Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im looking for eevees that wil be good to be flareon jolteon and espeon

I can offer bold ones with 4 egg moves that you can use for umbreon vaporeon and sylfyion the nature sucks on all other eevoolutions and I need an eevee team for the upcomming eevee friendly

Find out the actual IV's by checking HP in Anistar.

Edit: Wait I'm dumb, I don't think you can at the moment. I'd keep it if the sp. atk was 28 though.
You are not dumb, the "explode the world" arc happens after you beat Anistar's Gym.

Finding out the HP didn't help much though, I had to use some wings and calculate the EVs from the boss battle (forgot the exp share on).

Xerneas - #716 (Rash)
None (X)
HP: 31
Att: 29
Def: 31
SpA: 27
SpD: 30
Speed: 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Steel
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 68

I need a 5 IV female Larvitar with a relaxed nature and Stealth Rock that was caught in a standard pokeball.

I can offer these in return:
-Adamant Female Larvitar with Stealth Rock with 5 perfect IV's (Special Attack is the non-perfect IV) (This Larvitar was caught in a Luxury Ball that's why I am getting rid of it).
-Adamant Mold Breaker Male Drilbur with 4 perfect IV's
-Timid Gastly with four perfect IV's.
How does this sound? Also if one of you agree to trade with me, could you help me evolve my Haunter?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yea. I fell asleep waiting for smogon bunnelbies to pop up lol. I have no wifi ATM but hen I get home ill get I all of the Bunnelby bussiness. I have 18 left
I have cloned the one you've given me (last night) and I'm getting the GTS requests.

To those who put up a Bunnelby last night, please check your GTS trades u_u

Edit: Wow, double posting. Oops.

You are not dumb, the "explode the world" arc happens after you beat Anistar's Gym.

Finding out the HP didn't help much though, I had to use some wings and calculate the EVs from the boss battle (forgot the exp share on).

Xerneas - #716 (Rash)
None (X)

Sorry, I didn't see this for some reason. I'd keep it though, that's a good catch! Congratulations.

Last edited:
I have cloned the one you've given me (last night) and I'm getting the GTS requests.

To those who put up a Bunnelby last night, please check your GTS trades u_u

Edit: Wow, double posting. Oops.

Sorry, I didn't see this for some reason. I'd keep it though, that's a good catch! Congratulations.
This is the 1st time all stats come above 25.

\o/

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Xerneas - #716 (Rash)
None (X)

I would keep it.

I also want kinda it. I've been waiting for a decent Mild/Rash Xerneas for a while. But I doubt its up for trade. ._.

LF:
HA female Gible in a Great Ball
6IV Ditto
Female DEfog Scizor in a Sport Ball
If you haven't got the ditto yet, I can give you this:

Ditto
OT: Most (23986)
(genderless) - timid - limber
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
EVs: UT (Lv. 65)
(Man, I just love this layout for pokemon, it looks sooo neat.)

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yea. I fell asleep waiting for smogon bunnelbies to pop up lol. I have no wifi ATM but hen I get home ill get I all of the Bunnelby bussiness. I have 18 left
Thanks for update, somehow I received mine (hopefully). Modest nature, OT=Edith (32059, german). Thanks for giveaway :)

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am looking for any of the following pokemon. IV's dont matter. Have a freshly caught Nickname-able Yveltal in a Timer Ball to trade.

Female Feebas in Dive Ball

Edited: No longer want mudkip lol.

Last edited:
I am looking for any of the following pokemon. IV's dont matter. Have a freshly caught Nickname-able Yveltal in a Timer Ball to trade.

Female Feebas in Dive Ball
Female Mudkip in Dive Ball
Female mudkip can only be in a pokeball, just like all 3rd, 4th, and 5th gen starters :/

Edit: I believe you could catch them in the dream world, but they were gender locked to be male. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong about that :]

Edit 2: thanks Esmeya :]

im looking for someone who can get the super battle maison ribbon on a pokemon of mine ofcourse il pay. I suck at bm so please can someone help me im not going to try anymore ebcause I lost no matter what team I used:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)