Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
still, i want to ensure Medicham to have 1 HP and i think Endure's chance of failing is increased whenever you use it...
It's gimmicky but it might actually work. I wouldn't bet on it though.
Have you ever heard of Pokemon Showdown? It's an online simulator in which you can try competitive strategies without having to go though the busywork of making an in-game team. I would recommend that if you're going to try something gimmicky like that then to first try it out there, so you don't end up wasting your time if it doesn't work as intended.
I use it all the time!

I have for trade:

/

Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Fire Fang | Ice Fang | Thunder Fang | Sucker Punch
Let me know if anyone is interested! It is a female so I'm looking mostly for other Apricorn Ball or Dream Ball Female 5 IV's.

Curious. Breeding for the Eevee Friendly I am trying for a HP Ground Jolteon.

I hatched a 31/26/31/30/30/31 Timid
Eevee♀ but with Anticipation. So that would put Jolteon with Quick Feet instead of Volt Absorb.

Would it be worth it to use an Ability Capsule just for this one tournament?

And does anyone have an Ability Capsule to trade for something reasonable?

Curious. Breeding for the Eevee Friendly I am trying for a HP Ground Jolteon.

I hatched a 31/26/31/30/30/31 Timid
Eevee♀ but with Anticipation. So that would put Jolteon with Quick Feet instead of Volt Absorb.

Would it be worth it to use an Ability Capsule just for this one tournament?

And does anyone have an Ability Capsule to trade for something reasonable?
Doesn't work in that way. Can't switcch from a hidden ability to a non hidden ability. Only two regular abilities

Can anyone trade me a shiny Gardevoir that's Lv 50 and higher, modest, with 6 or 5 perfect Ivs( perfect iv in everything except attack will be great ) , hyper voice

I can offer 6 iv shiny latias, 6 iv Arceus, 6 iv Genesect shiny or not

I can also offer shiny gogoat, Shiny Gyarados, shiny Venusaur (all of which I don't know what their Ivs are)

Also, there are more pokemon I can offer but just can't remember in my head right now, if you want to trade, reply!

Can anyone trade me a shiny Gardevoir that's Lv 50 and higher, modest, with 6 or 5 perfect Ivs( perfect iv in everything except attack will be great ) , hyper voice

I can also offer shiny gogoat, Shiny Gyarados, shiny Venusaur (all of which I don't know what their Ivs are)

Also, there are more pokemon I can offer but just can't remember in my head right now, if you want to trade, reply!
I don't have a Shiny Gardevoir, but is there anything else you would want for the Arceus? I'd sell my own mother for a 6IV Arceus

EDIT: Also, welcome to Smogon

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

You should list the OT/ID of legendaries you're trying to trade so people know what they're looking at.

i don't have the gardevoir, but the shiny Latias interests me, what do you want for it?

Quest For The Shiny Charm (only 8 Pokemon remaining)

Only 8 Pokemon away from receiving the Shiny Charm and looking to see if any of my fellow Smogonite's can help me out here. As some of these are Legendaries, I will gladly provide collateral in the form of Shinies or Legendaries of my own, and if you help me out I'll even give you a Fully Redis Shiny of your choice for free (from my thread). Help me out multiple times or with everything, you might even be able to pry one of my No Redis Shinies away fro me (granted only if it's mine can I gave you redi rights on it).

Please VM me or quote here if you can help me with any of these.

Reshiram
Arceus
Regirock
Registeel
Hitmonchan
Hitmontop
Articuno (I think these need to be Kalos caught)
Zapdos (I think these need to be Kalos caught)

Thanks to everyone as well who has been able to help me out previously.

Thanks lockiegengar12 and mostthe3rd for making this such a quick and easy process.

Last edited:
Quest For The Shiny Charm (only 8 Pokemon remaining)

Only 8 Pokemon away from receiving the Shiny Charm and looking to see if any of my fellow Smogonite's can help me out here. As some of these are Legendaries, I will gladly provide collateral in the form of Shinies or Legendaries of my own, and if you help me out I'll even give you a Fully Redis Shiny of your choice for free (from my thread). Help me out multiple times or with everything, you might even be able to pry one of my No Redis Shinies away fro me (granted only if it's mine can I gave you redi rights on it).

Please VM me or quote here if you can help me with any of these.

Reshiram
Arceus
Regirock
Registeel
Hitmonchan
Hitmontop
Articuno (I think these need to be Kalos caught)
Zapdos (I think these need to be Kalos caught)

Thanks to everyone as well who has been able to help me out previously.
I can help you if you don't mind that they were obtained through pokecheck. Give me a few minutes and I see what I have.

I added you. We can do the trades right now if you're available. You don't need to give me any collateral since you have a really good reputation around here :P

Also, no payment needed.
Will add you too now and yep I can trade now.

lockiegengar helped me get kalos born Zapdos and Arceus down, still need the others though, if you can help me out :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)