Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knew you were gonna be the first one to say that:p not everyone has to though:/ your feedback though is that it sucks I take it
Just keep at it :]. While I bred my crawdaunt for a different reason (to use on emerald for the BF while your skarmory is to trade on here), I bred myself a nice 30/22-24/2-5/13-14/30/31 lonely corphish on my emerald in less than a day. So just keep going and you'll get it eventually :D (although, 3rd gen RNG seems to love me. I mean seriously, a naive 31/23-24/30/25-26/20-21/20-21 on my first try is just insane XD)

Last edited:
Anybody wanna give me opinions on my TR team? I need 3 more pokemon for it that cover the biggest bumps (Charizard Y, lack of fire-type moves). VM me.

Also, would anybody happen to have any of the following Friend Safaris:

Eevee
Ditto
Frogadier

? I'd be willing to trade something to be able to use your Safari for breeding purposes.
Zesh has an Evee safari, you should talk to them about an offer.

Just keep at it :]. While I bred my crawdaunt for a different reason (to use on emerald for the BF while your skarmory is to trade on here), I bred myself a nice 30/22-24/2-5/13-14/30/31 lonely corphish on my emerald in less than a day. So just keep going and you'll get it eventually :D (although, 3rd gen RNG seems to love me. I mean seriously, a naive 31/23-24/30/25-26/20-21/20-21 on my first try is just insane XD)
Thanks trev for the support I will continue to try

I know this also asking a lot but I will keep posting skarmory stuff if they seem decent so more feedback in future would be nice this would help because I'm sure some people would want a skarmory with defog and stealth rocks

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I know this also asking a lot but I will keep posting skarmory stuff if they seem decent so more feedback in future would be nice this would help because I'm sure some people would want a skarmory with defog and stealth rocks
While it's true people will want them (and I know you've heard this before, but you'll get the same feedback for every one you ask about); they'll want them to be perfect. This is possible without RNG abuse, but in the time it takes you to get one by chance you could have learnt to RNG and bred 15+ flawless shinies to bring across with tutor moves.

Edit:
There are collectors here who dislike RNG abused things, however they're relatively few, and this seems of more interest to competitive battlers, who will want them perfect.

....fine if you have time can you walk me through rng and what I need possibly
Edit: I have your deino with earth power if you want one for free of course
Edit 2:
I'm not the person to ask about RNG abuse, haven't done any in a year or so now (still have hellish flashbacks of Timer0 trolling). But there's guides on site, and the two PRNG help threads have bountiful information in the first few posts to aid with getting started.

Also, I'm fine for the Deino, but thanks for the offer. :)

Last edited:
While it's true people will want them (and I know you've heard this before, but you'll get the same feedback for every one you ask about); they'll want them to be perfect. This is possible without RNG abuse, but in the time it takes you to get one by chance you could have learnt to RNG and bred 15+ flawless shinies to bring across with tutor moves.
....fine if you have time can you walk me through rng and what I need possibly
Edit: I have your deino with earth power if you want one for free of course

Edit:
There are collectors here who dislike RNG abused things, however they're relatively few, and this seems of more interest to competitive battlers, who will want them perfect.

Edit 2:
I'm not the person to ask about RNG abuse, haven't done any in a year or so now (still have hellish flashbacks of Timer0 trolling). But there's guides on site, and the two PRNG help threads have bountiful information in the first few posts to aid with getting started.

Also, I'm fine for the Deino, but thanks for the offer. :)
Well idk what to do but I know to that people want perfect pokemon because well lol I'm a competitive battler so I will see what I can do but maybe I will get lucky like trev in gen 3 well I hope I can get one I'll look into rnging though thanks .com

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well idk what to do but I know to that people want perfect pokemon because well lol I'm a competitive battler so I will see what I can do but maybe I will get lucky like trev in gen 3 well I hope I can get one I'll look into rnging though thanks .com
You type in RNG (Gen 5) or (Gen 4) or (Gen 3) guide into the site or into Google, you click it and you read it and apply the knowledge.

If you suck at text look for one that gives pictures as well, if you suck at text and pictures and need more visuals there's countless video guides on Youtube.

I don't mean to sound snarky or anything, but saying "I don't know what to do" isn't really an option when there's guides easily accessible at your fingers. All you need is some motivation, patience and understanding (don't get frustrated just because you may not understand all the terminology used immediately and most of the guides explain the terminology first as they should).

Edit: Also don't try to skirt around certain steps just because you feel it may be effort because that's setting yourself up for failure and don't try to do an "advanced" step before you can do a basic one.

Edit2: and as .com said there's one or two threads in wi-fi alone where you can ask for help after you've started to learn RNGing.

Edit:
I'm one of those rare peeps that dislikes RNG. ;p (Tho I'm not a collector)

Same with cloning.

No problem with other people doing it (I mean its your game, you do what you want), I just don't want people giving me RNG'd or cloned pokemon when we trade (I'm a purest!!!).

Last edited:

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
I got the following shines for trade (Matsuda method):

Pickup (can use Ability Capsule if requested) Teddiursa - #216 (Jolly) :15 / 31 / 31 / 23 / 31 / 31 in Level Ball, Egg moves: Play Rough, Close Combat, Crunch
Flame Body (can use Ability Capsule if requested) Litwick - #607 (Timid) : 31 / 15 / 30 / 30 / 31 / 30 in Repeat Ball, Egg moves: Memento, Heat Wave, Haze, Power Split, Acid Armor
Sturdy Aron - #304 (Careful) : 31 / 31 / 27 / 31 / 31 / 31 in Premier Ball, Egg moves: Super Power, Stealth Rock, Head Smash, Body Slam

PM me if interested.
Reposting

You type in RNG (Gen 5) or (Gen 4) or (Gen 3) guide into the site or into Google, you click it and you read it and apply the knowledge.

If you suck at text look for one that gives pictures as well, if you suck at text and pictures and need more visuals there's countless video guides on Youtube.

I don't mean to sound snarky or anything, but saying "I don't know what to do" isn't really an option when there's guides easily accessible at your fingers. All you need is some motivation, patience and understanding (don't get frustrated just because you may not understand all the terminology used immediately and most of the guides explain the terminology first as they should).

Edit: Also don't try to skirt around certain steps just because you feel it may be effort because that's setting yourself up for failure and don't try to do an "advanced" step before you can do a basic one.

Edit2: and as .com said there's one or two threads in wi-fi alone where you can ask for help after you've started to learn RNGing.
Yeah you're right thank you I will look into it thanks once again

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Knew you were gonna be the first one to say that:p not everyone has to though:/ your feedback though is that it sucks I take it
I didn't mean to be rude, but yeah, it's really not the greatest :/ Unless you have superhuman patience, then you're not going to get anything fantastic from just plain old breeding. If you're opposed to RNG breeding, that's totally fine, (I generally dislike it as well, but sometimes it's the only way) but I'd keep in mind that most people here are only going to want to trade for a move tutor Skarmory if it's perfect. Good luck with whatever you choose to do!

I didn't mean to be rude, but yeah, it's really not the greatest :/ Unless you have superhuman patience, then you're not going to get anything fantastic from just plain old breeding. If you're opposed to RNG breeding, that's totally fine, (I generally dislike it as well, but sometimes it's the only way) but I'd keep in mind that most people here are only going to want to trade for a move tutor Skarmory if it's perfect. Good luck with whatever you choose to do!
I'm against it to for some odd reason but it seems that's the only way:/ sigh I will figure this out thank you everyone for the input it helps me trying to make my thread better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)