Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starmie's really fast, so I don't see how Analytic could work for it.
Analytic is useful for when your opponent switches. CAP 18 is emphasizing it.
An imposter Ditto caught in Unova can't be in a master ball right?
Imposter Ditto is only available in Hidden Grottoes in B2W2, but can be in any ball. This, of course, excludes HGSS Apricorn balls, Safari, Sport, and Dream Balls (along with Cherish...).

EDIT:
Ticcyboy
pkmn-taicho321
Stop Greninja'ing me, the both of you.

howdo you change a landorus form to the intimidate one?
Go to Reflection Cave, on the exit side.

There's a female scientist that if you show any of the 3 genies she will give you the reveal glass that can change form.

EDIT: Quad ninja'd

Holy shit the forum is slow (loading) today, also bad gateway galore.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ok this will be an unusual request but I'm looking for the following:

Perfectly Flawed 0IV Female Croagunk/Toxicroak
Perfectly Flawed 0IV Female Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss

By perfectly flawed I mean an IV of 0 in all stats, nature or ability are irrelevant. PM me for negotiation, I got some rare 3rd gen ball mons to offer.

I'm going to be using this Forretress

Forretress @ Red Card
Bold nature
-Rapid Spin
-Volt Switch
-Spikes
-Toxic Spikes

The EV spread is missing because I'm wondering which of these two I should use
252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpDef
252 Def, 252 SpDef, 4 HP

Any help will be appreciated.

Andrew0003

Banned deucer.

Forretress @ Red Card
Bold nature
-Rapid Spin
-Volt Switch
-Spikes
-Toxic Spikes

252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpDef
252 Def, 252 SpDef, 4 HP

I think the first option for the Evs is the best option your forretress also has sturdy right?

Forretress @ Red Card
Bold nature
-Rapid Spin
-Volt Switch
-Spikes
-Toxic Spikes

252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpDef
252 Def, 252 SpDef, 4 HP

I'd personally do 252 HP / 252 Sp. Def / 4 Def

With a bsae 140 Def. you are going to eat those hits up all day, but without the Sp. Def investment even a simple thunderbolt could hurt. Might also look into a sassy nature

Andrew0003

Banned deucer.
I'd personally do 252 HP / 252 Sp. Def / 4 Def

With a bsae 140 Def. you are going to eat those hits up all day, but without the Sp. Def investment even a simple thunderbolt could hurt. Might also look into a sassy nature
Yes that is true but with health investment you can still eat up hits but hey second option is good to

I have a question that I hope somebody can answer :)
I have RNGd Entei in my Heart Gold game and I now wanna catch it in a level ball. The thing is, to find it, I need to have a level 39 lead pokemon with mean look (crobat) so that repels will work for every other pokemon than the Entei.
Level balls have the best catch rate if the pokemon you wanna catch is at a much lower level than your own pokemon.
So my question is: can I use crobat with mean look and then switch my pokemon to a level 100 pokemon to catch Entei? Will mean look still be in effect if I switch my pokemon? I know it's not in effect if my crobat dies, which happened once..

I have a question that I hope somebody can answer :)
I have RNGd Entei in my Heart Gold game and I now wanna catch it in a level ball. The thing is, to find it, I need to have a level 39 lead pokemon with mean look (crobat) so that repels will work for every other pokemon than the Entei.
Level balls have the best catch rate if the pokemon you wanna catch is at a much lower level than your own pokemon.
So my question is: can I use crobat with mean look and then switch my pokemon to a level 100 pokemon to catch Entei? Will mean look still be in effect if I switch my pokemon? I know it's not in effect if my crobat dies, which happened once..
If I remember correctly, it is possible to Baton Pass Mean Look in Gen IV. You could use a Smeargle.

If I remember correctly, Mean Look is only in effect when the Pokemon who used it is in battle. If you swap Entei can run again.
ah damn :P that makes Entei just that much harder to catch xD
was hoping for a miracle after spending 7 hours trying to catch articuno in the ball I wanted :P

EDIT: Oooooh I can baton pass mean look? :D I am definitely getting my Smeargle and teaching it some moves :D

Forretress @ Red Card
Bold nature
-Rapid Spin
-Volt Switch
-Spikes
-Toxic Spikes

252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpDef
252 Def, 252 SpDef, 4 HP

Why not go relaxed if youre using it as a physical wall? Its not a major difference but rapid spin will at least do a little extra damage

I know I closed my trade thread (I hope it will be updated and reopened in a few day), but if anyone has the following, please let me know:
> Dream Ball female Cleffa with hidden ability
> Female Carvanha with hidden ability and on any non-standard Pokéball

Good IVs/nature and egg moves are not necessary, but would be cool!
Please CMT if you have, because I have to update they are some things not listed. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)