Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
........................please clarify what you're saying there.
I have the Mewtwo y you are looking for. I am willing to give it to you. However, due to being at work I can not give it to you now. I am off of work at 11 pm pacific standard time. I can give it you then if you have not found another person to trade with.

I have the Mewtwo y you are looking for. I am willing to give it to you. However, due to being at work I can not give it to you now. I am off of work at 11 pm pacific standard time. I can give it you then if you have not found another person to trade with.
Ah, thank you.

Now I just need to translate 11pm Pacific Standard time to..........whatever time zone I'm in.

Update: Got myself a friend with a friend safari of Frogadier who just beat the game not long ago. Caught myself a female Protean with Luxury Ball. Trying to get one in Dive at this time. If something else interests me, I'll let you know!

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Oh, sorry for reminding you of the benefits of each then :/, but I assume you're able to restart your game to RNG another one so I've put all the sets for each. I usually go for the nature that caters several different sets, like for example Palkia's BW set relies more on Hasty, so I'd go for Hasty as opposed to the limitations of Timid. You may want to consider that, but if you're the type who restarts games over and over to get everything, it doesn't matter really.
Lol sorry, i meant that remembering those benefits in the BW analysis made me enter into an indecision loop but not because of your fault, i phrased it wrong. :p

Unfortunately i can't consistently restart my save file due to my lack of an AR or something to extract the .sav from my Soul Silver so thats something else that adds more to my indecision loop. I think i'll RNG a Dialga, but i'll still think with what nature, thanks for your help! :]

Ran into shiny Protean Froakie 31/31/31/31/31/28-29, timid nature HP Dark. Is loosing the speed tie against other Greninjas worth the cool points of shininess?

Ran into shiny Protean Froakie 31/31/31/31/31/28-29, timid nature HP Dark. Is loosing the speed tie against other Greninjas worth the cool points of shininess?
Dude, you would seriously abandon a Pokemon with a 1/*whatever-the-f***-a-really-high-number* encounter rate......just because of a Speed stat that's 2-3 points lower than maximum?

.....YES IT'S WORTH IT. RAISE THAT SUCKER.

I think it's worth it considering how incredibly lucky you are to have such good IV's overall.
You'd still be able to outspeed all those other pokemon a Greninja would be able to outspeed.

Dude, you would seriously abandon a Pokemon with a 1/*whatever-the-f***-a-really-high-number* encounter rate......just because of a Speed stat that's 2-3 points lower than maximum?

.....YES IT'S WORTH IT. RAISE THAT SUCKER.
But those 2-3 points could make me loose a battle, I'm not going to abandon it, I just won't use it competitively.

I don't think the 2 points will come into play to much. I don't see a ton of greninja running around, and greninja will never out speed it's biggest checks of jolteon and meganectric.

Edit: greninja isn't a great counter to itslef either.
I guess I can always add a scarf.

That was found in the Friend safari? How freaking lucky is that? I thought I was lucky with finding a shiny protean frogadier with the stats 31/31/26/31/7/31 in the friend safari. It was lax nature though. I'm jealous.
Just don't pit it against other greninja and it should be fine.

That was found in the Friend safari? How freaking lucky is that? I thought I was lucky with finding a shiny protean frogadier with the stats 31/31/26/31/7/31 in the friend safari. It was lax nature though. I'm jealous.
Just don't pit it against other greninja and it should be fine.
Oh gosh no, I ran into it while breeding.

I guess I can always add a scarf.
Choice Scarf isn't the kind of item you should give a Pokemon because of "well, maybe this will offset that slightly lower than normal stat...".

Most people don't consider this, but bear in mind that not everyone will be having perfect Greninjas of their own. You see all of us freaking out over IVs and stuff? That's because we have trouble getting perfection on our own. That Froakie is shiny, and JUST short of being perfection.

...I'm still willing to take it......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)