Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated items wants 12/23/13

Zoom Lens
Aggronite
Houndoomite
Blastoisenite
Venusaurite
Charizardite Y
Mewtonite Y

Have to trade

Leftovers

I also have some shit shinnies (as in stats) up for trade. And all are legit, unlike 90% of 6th Gen pokes are now.

A Female Shiny Crabby with x/x/x/31/31/x IV's and Docile Nature

A Female Shiny Hawlucha with x/x/x/31/31/31 IV's and Queit Nature

I also have some shit shinnies (as in stats) up for trade. And all are legit, unlike 90% of 6th Gen pokes are now.

A Female Shiny Crabby with x/x/x/31/31/x IV's and Docile Nature

A Female Shiny Hawlucha with x/x/x/31/31/31 IV's and Queit Nature
What exactly are you wanting for them? Other shinies or just perfect pokémon?

This is just a question, since I just recently hit upon this realization while scrolling around Serebii.....

How good/popular is Shuckle going to be as a lead once the Pokémon Bank comes out? You know, being a defensive Pokemon with access to both Stealth Rock AND Sticky Web........makes you think.
As a lead? Not so great in my experiance. Considering all the things running around with Defog and all the things that still have rapid spin, a suicide lead can be a waste of a pokémon... However if an opponent lacks those, then yes it is quite good.
Personally though I use Shuckle as a trapper with Sticky Web/Infestation/Toxic/Encore. That way it can take something with it as well as avoid being settup fodder and putting up Sticky Web at the same time.

I have lots of 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols for trade. I have one 4IV, but it's a male.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Aqua Jet Marills and 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles.

Looking for 3-4 IV Naive Protean Froakies, Leftovers, and Life Orbs, but you can offer me other stuff too.

What exactly are you wanting for them? Other shinies or just perfect pokémon?
As I don't find much value with Shiny pokes (especially one's with shit stats), but even bad shiny pokes are worth something.

5 IV pokemon is good enough for me. I'm really looking for a Rufflet or Mold Breaker Drillbur but I'll take any viable poke with 5 IV's.

Looking for a Charizardite Y.

I can offer any one of these mons:

Mienfoo (M): 31/31/31/x/31/31, Jolly, Baton Pass/Knock Off, Inner Focus

Pinsir (M): 31/31/31/x/31/31, Jolly, Quick Attack/Close Combat, Hyper Cutter

Shellder (F): x/31/31/31/31/31, Jolly, Icicle Spear/Rock Blast, Skill Link

Chansey (F): 31/31/31/31/31/x, Calm, Aromatherapy/Counter/Seismic Toss, Serene Grace

Bulbasaur (M): 31/31/31/31/31/x, Relaxed, Giga Drain, Chlorophyll

Clauncher (M): 31/x/31/31/31/31, Modest, Mega Launcher

Rotom: 31/31/x/31/31/31, Timid

Larvitar (F): 31/31/x/31/31/31/31, Careful, Dragon Dance/Pursuit/Stealth Rock, Guts

Whichever mon that is traded will be holding an Ability Capsule.

PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)