Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Timid female Charmander with 31/xx/31/31/31/31 inside a Repeat Ball.

Looking to swap my Jolly female Charmander with 31-31-31-X-31-31. It's also in a Repeat Ball. Egg moves are Dragon Ball/Pulse/Rush and Outrage.

Hey Looking for hidden ability Talonflame and Trevenant would Like them flawless if can be but if not then just need their hidden abilities for breeding. Also Looking for a Timid mewtwo can trade mine if you want he native. last thing would love to get a flowless Ditto but that would be the last of what I need and if i can't get it that's fine.

Hey guys, I'm looking for some good spitbacks. I have really good 4 IV spitbacks of the following: Pinsir (Quick Attack), Scyther, Gligar, Mincinno, Klefki, Larvitar (Dragon Dance).
I have a few 4 IV Jolly female Charmanders with 4 Dragon egg moves. I could use a good male Scyther.

Hey Looking for hidden ability Talonflame and Trevenant would Like them flawless if can be but if not then just need their hidden abilities for breeding. Also Looking for a Timid mewtwo can trade mine if you want he native. last thing would love to get a flowless Ditto but that would be the last of what I need and if i can't get it that's fine.
Nobody trades flawless Ditto's. Unless it's for an extremely high price.

I have a few female Adamant flawless Fletchlings with Gale Wings, what do you have?

Also, spell check and punctuation dude, seriously.

Trading
Larvitar Lv33 (Female)
31/31/31/X/31/31
Adamant - Guts
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance/ Outrage/ Stealth Rock
EV's: None!

I want:

Power Bracer (16 BP), Power Belt (16 BP), Power Lens (16 BP) and Power Band (16 BP). So, 64 Battle Points for a good mom to breed Larvitars with egg moves ;).

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
I have 4 Blazikenite, 2 Charizardite X, a Venusaurite, Aerodactylite, Gengarite*, Blastoisite, and Abomasnowite* available, pm me if you're interested in any of them.
*(more valuable to me than the others, will take more to get it from me)

Last edited:
don't really have anything good as I am just getting into breeding and sorry about the grammar. I do have 2 dittos with three ivs in 31 not really good ivs because 2 of them are in attack and spA on bot of them but willing to trade them if you want them.

Last edited:
I have the following Pokémon available for trade for anyone interested:
  • a female 3 IV Jolly Tyrunt with Poison Fang
  • six 3 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang (x2 female, x4 male)
  • seven 3 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang (all male)
  • five 4 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang (x1 female, x4 male)
  • a male 3 IV Brave Honedge (@ Luxury Ball)
  • two male 4 IV Brave Honedges (@ Luxury Ball)
I'm looking for a female 3-4 IV Klefki (preferably @ Luxury/Heal Ball), a female 3-4 IV Bulletproof Chespin (preferably @ Luxury/Premier Ball), and other spitbacks with 3-4 perfect IVs.
«BUMP» Send me a PM if interested! :)

still looking for Aggronite or w/e it's called.
offering: Pinsirite or any Pokemon in my thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)