Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly not much. Ive basically just got jolly gibles, adamant larvitars, adamant honedges, (basic stuff) no good IVs really but Id really appreciate if youd be willing to at least give those pokemon in non IV bred form if nothing else.
well I can give you dratini, and joltik

After doing a bit of reading, I am looking for someone with Riolu in their safari in order to try and learn to do this IV breeding thing for the first time. It all seemed to complicated prior to now, but it looks easier now. I guess if anyone has a ditto in their safari that would help as well.

Lastly, anyone who is willing to give me any pointers on this whole breeding thing is someone I'd love to hear from. I've lurked around this site for years so I have an idea of what I want my finished products to look like, but I guess this is the first time trying to go about it.

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
If anyone's been breeding Huge Power bunnelby's and has one lying around, shoot me a pm and we can maybe hopefully work something out? :]

After doing a bit of reading, I am looking for someone with Riolu in their safari in order to try and learn to do this IV breeding thing for the first time. It all seemed to complicated prior to now, but it looks easier now. I guess if anyone has a ditto in their safari that would help as well.

Lastly, anyone who is willing to give me any pointers on this whole breeding thing is someone I'd love to hear from. I've lurked around this site for years so I have an idea of what I want my finished products to look like, but I guess this is the first time trying to go about it.
For breeding now it seems relatively easy, I started breeding this generation to be honest and I love it.

For a specific nature you only need to give a everstone to the parent of the nature you want to 100% guarantee that nature on its children.

Then for ivs there is the item destiny knot which makes it so that 5 ivs from their parents is past down to their children which makes breeding ivs so much easier.

To get perfect ivs people use the pokemon caught in friend safaris since they come with 2 perfect ivs.

In the town with the safari, in the pokemon center is a psychic who will tell you what your pokemon's best ivs are, and if they are 31 they say that they cannot be beat.

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
I could probably catch you one from a friend safari, but I don't believe anybody here is iv breeding it
To be 100% honest, I'm starting to play through x now (already played through y) and I wanna use a hp bunnelby this time around just to try it out. So honestly nature/iv's done matter at alll, (unless like modest or lax or some shit) haha.

If you could, that'd be mindblowingly amazing of you, but yeah otherwise don't worry.

Anyone here have a non-English X/Y? I desperately need a quint flawless Pokemon in the water 1 egg group thats male to breed with my Froakie for MMing. I can offer quint flawless Naive Protean Froakies or I can offer up lots of FS mons, I have a nice variety to choose from and can catch Females in the balls that you want. Also can offer Dittos, but no means to synch natures just yet. Please PM me or reply here asap! Very desperate!!!

To be 100% honest, I'm starting to play through x now (already played through y) and I wanna use a hp bunnelby this time around just to try it out. So honestly nature/iv's done matter at alll, (unless like modest or lax or some shit) haha.

If you could, that'd be mindblowingly amazing of you, but yeah otherwise don't worry.
Well I can get you it, if you ever want the thing iv bred ask like a week from now when I have finished my other projects :D

Also if you ever plan on restarting x I would love to be able to trade for the X only megastones

Hey, if anybody has any ditto with any 31 ivs, I'd like to trade for one, preferably triflawless or better.. I don't have much, besides synchronizers of multiple natures.

There are certain abilities that have effects on the non Battling side of the game.

A pokemon with Synchronise in the lead slot of your party will have a 50% chance of wild encounters have the same Nature as itself which is GREAT for catchin mons with the right Nature.

Other abilities that are useful are Compoundeyes, Cute Charm and Flame Body.
Compoundeyes! I love compoundeyes. it helped do much for grinding metal coats.

Does no one have a shiny Eevee ? I can trade the following(All of it) for one.

5 Perfect IV Adamant Blaziken with Speed Boost
5 Perfect IV Larvitars with Dragon Dance+Stealth Rocks+Pursuit
4 Perfect IV Gooey Goomy
4 Perfect IV Timid Gastly with Gengarite
Toxic Orb

4 Perfect IV Gooey Goomy
Toxic Orb

All wild riolus have 3 perfect IVs, don't need a safari for them. Same goes will all pokemon on the 'no egg' group.

Someone mentioned ever stones again, wild reggenrolla and geodudes have them ocasionaly, check serebii.

And I have pokerus for whoever wanted it too.

4 Perfect IV Gooey Goomy
Toxic Orb
Sorry man I would have helped you in a heart beat but unfortunately I don't have one.
You're really determined to get this mons and to be honest it's really heartwarming to see someone with so much determination for someone he care. Anyways, you can at least show him\her that you tried very hard to find one.he/she should be touched. With that said, I wish you luck and don't forget you can always try to breed a shiny eevee with cross region breeding technique which raise your chance by alot to have a shiny or you could try to catch one in a friend safari where the chance of obtaining a shiny is higher than normal.

All wild riolus have 3 perfect IVs, don't need a safari for them. Same goes will all pokemon on the 'no egg' group.

Someone mentioned ever stones again, wild reggenrolla and geodudes have them ocasionaly, check serebii.

And I have pokerus for whoever wanted it too.
could you help me get pokerus please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)