Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
(Completely off-topic but holy wow, I didn't know I did something for the OP, until I started to recognize some of the type... I don't even know when, why, or how I typed that stuff. (hint hint: I WANNA KNOW!))

@Varment, I'm pretty sure you can request for "legit" hackmons from someone as long as you're both okay with it (shoot me if I'm wrong lol, I haven't been here in awhile but this seems logical). I'd imagine this would be the spot. If you do get legit hackmons, you'll need to put in your signature that you're using them for battling (or announce it every time you fight someone but that's kinda tedious). Getting back into trading is always an option though (and most likely recommended!). I see you do third gen breeds and stuff like that; I think traders here would enjoy that!

Also, I just noticed the giveaway subforum is gone and I'd like to know what happened to it.

I can't find it either, it seems to be gone. You'll have to wait for someone to write up another guide. You could also go onto the IRC channel, #smogonwifi, and ask for help there; there's someone who probably knows how to do it without a guide.
I have the actual text and images for the guide saved and I would be willing to upload it again to another location, though I'm not quite sure where the best place would be. In the meantime if anyone wants to use the guide a Google cached version currently exists.

Reactions: PoJ
I've been out of Wifi battling since Gen 5 started, but need to get one of my simulator teams onto my DS. It doesn't have to be legal or anything as long as the stats and everything are what they should be.

Does anybody know a good way for me to get/create my team from something? Or will I have to get back into trading and trade people for them?

Thanks for any help or advice anyone can give me.
that video should help

I have the actual text and images for the guide saved and I would be willing to upload it again to another location, though I'm not quite sure where the best place would be. In the meantime if anyone wants to use the guide a Google cached version currently exists.
This may be a really.. stupid question, but you wouldn't happen to have a link to that cached version would you?

Also, out of curiosity, when you do the frame advances and then add one or two frames on for working out the PRNG (Nature & ability), for the Therians do you add one or two? From memory, it stated that you add one if it doesn't have a gender, two if it can be either male or female, but I can't remember whether it means only one if it can change between the two; in which case, the Therians which can only be male, would be one right..?

Hey just looking for someone that could trade me a pokemon with pokerus, I don't have much of anything to offer so I'm kinda looking for a donation here, thanks!
(I need it for my soulsiver btw)

Hi, I'm kinda new to the trade forums so anyone please tell me if I'm out of line with my request. I was wondering if anyone had any spare event legendaries that they would be able to trade to me. I don't have much to offer, so only offer me one if you are prepared to get little in return. I don't care about natures or IVs; I just want any event legendaries that I can use to complete my Pokedex. I'd prefer if they were not hacked; however I don't mind if they were obtained by a cloning glitch or whatever. If you wish to offer me anything, please PM me.

Also, if anyone has any Female DW pokemon they don't want I will happily take them; especially a Female DW Eevee or Breloom.

Finally, I need a Tepig to complete my Pokedex as well. If anyone has one they are willing to trade then please tell me.

Hi guys! To complete my pokedex i need genesect,melodetta and keldeo. Every level, every nature. I don't have a lot to give, but ask and i'll see what i can do. Thanks :)

Well, I was going to post you a link, but it turns out that I can no longer find the Google cached version. Here is a Yahoo cached version that I found instead:

http://72.30.187.37/search/srpcache?ei=UTF-8&p=dream radar rng reporter&rd=r1&fr=yfp-t-111&u=http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=dream radar rng reporter&d=4504159065999942&mkt=en-GB&setlang=en-GB&w=skYHFZXBaSoAQTocLYJ5aPkJoDmiC3GN&icp=1&.intl=uk&sig=MpICCFI.AzsuI0dy8agxFw--

Although it might be best to save the information somewhere else in case this one goes missing too. Does anybody know where the best place to permanently host the guide would be?
That's brilliant, thank you very much.

Just a quick one though, I'm hoping you could be able to answer this for me, when I come to do the Therian formes I find a seed that matches up the PIDRNG as requested, but obviously starts on +21 to the starting frame given on RNG Reporter. Then, I have to add another +1 or +2 on depending on whether or not they have a gender, according to your guide. When you say "gender", does that mean a non-fixed gender (i.e. it can be male or female), or does it mean flat out gender (as in as long as it's not a neutral Pokémon such as Porygon)?

Mew pokedex resgistration

I ask if anyone is willing to trade me a Mew so I can register for my pokedex, and I will immediately trade it back to you, this way I can ask for one from the GTS. I promise I will not run off with yours, I'm not team rocket.
i have a mew i can trade u for a nincada/ninjask pokemon white :D?

can someone EV train a pokemon for me?

i have little time to do anything because of work.

pm me if interested and thanks in advance

Hey guys, been a while since I was one here (and pokemon in general). Anyway, I've had a few Wonder Card pokemon sitting around unclaimed for a LONG time; 2012 Spring Zekrom, and Movie 14 Victini. So I would just like some opinions on what natures to go for. Thanks.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys, been a while since I was one here (and pokemon in general). Anyway, I've had a few Wonder Card pokemon sitting around unclaimed for a LONG time; 2012 Spring Zekrom, and Movie 14 Victini. So I would just like some opinions on what natures to go for. Thanks.
I'd suggest you to abuse them with either an Adamant, Naive or a Jolly spread, depending on which one covers your needs.

Can anyone please trade me a Tepig? I don't care about natures or levels, just as long as it's not hacked. I don't have much to offer; I just want one so I can complete my Pokedex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)