Other Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder: V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
with all the people posting situational but not really silly stuff im surprised we havent seen any critdras in this place. Look something up to see if its just niche before posting it here.

also whenever i knock off a focus band, or by some miracle it activates, i have the smallest hope they mistook it for a sash.

EDIT-
I think the more amazing thing here is that his quick claw activated every time he attacked

also whether mixed eelektross is a thing or not zap cannon is not a good idea on it

Last edited:
The opposing Charizard used Fly!
Gliscor lost 25.8% of its health!
252 Atk Mega Charizard X Fly vs. 252 HP / 184+ Def Gliscor: 64-76 (18 - 21.4%) -- possibly the worst move ever
252+ Atk Mega Charizard X Fly vs. 252 HP / 184+ Def Gliscor: 70-83 (19.7 - 23.4%) -- possible 8HKO after Poison Heal
252+ Atk Mega Charizard X Fly vs. 252 HP / 0+ Def Gliscor: 81-96 (22.8 - 27.1%) -- possible 6HKO after Poison Heal
252 Atk Mega Charizard X Fly vs. 0 HP / 0+ Def Gliscor: 74-88 (25.4 - 30.2%) -- possible 5HKO after Poison Heal

+1 252 Atk Mega Charizard X Fly vs. 252 HP / 184+ Def Gliscor: 96-113 (27.1 - 31.9%) -- possible 5HKO after Poison Heal
+1 252 Atk Mega Charizard X Fly vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Gliscor: 91-108 (25.7 - 30.5%) -- I honestly hope this is the gliscor you're talking about

Last edited:
with all the people posting situational but not really silly stuff im surprised we havent seen any critdras in this place. Look something up to see if its just niche before posting it here.
Whatever the build, I can't see quick claw on *Noivern* as anything other than silly. Can you?

252 Atk Mega Charizard X Fly vs. 252 HP / 184+ Def Gliscor: 64-76 (18 - 21.4%) -- possibly the worst move ever
252+ Atk Mega Charizard X Fly vs. 252 HP / 184+ Def Gliscor: 70-83 (19.7 - 23.4%) -- possible 8HKO after Poison Heal
252+ Atk Mega Charizard X Fly vs. 252 HP / 0+ Def Gliscor: 81-96 (22.8 - 27.1%) -- possible 6HKO after Poison Heal
252 Atk Mega Charizard X Fly vs. 0 HP / 0+ Def Gliscor: 74-88 (25.4 - 30.2%) -- possible 5HKO after Poison Heal

+1 252 Atk Mega Charizard X Fly vs. 252 HP / 184+ Def Gliscor: 96-113 (27.1 - 31.9%) -- possible 5HKO after Poison Heal
+1 252 Atk Mega Charizard X Fly vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Gliscor: 91-108 (25.7 - 30.5%) -- I honestly hope this is the gliscor you're talking about
Charizard did the first one then. ;/

I found some silly things all in one battle recently.

- Entei holding an Ampharosite
- Typlosion w/ Blast Burn
- Latios w/ Rest(First off, why not Recover or Roost? Second, this was straight up Rest, no chesto, no sleep talk)
- Thunder Fang on Raikou

I found some silly things all in one battle recently.

- Entei holding an Ampharosite
- Typlosion w/ Blast Burn
- Latios w/ Rest(First off, why not Recover or Roost? Second, this was straight up Rest, no chesto, no sleep talk)
- Thunder Fang on Raikou
I fought the same guy yesterday!

Playing Battle Spot. This has nothing to do with the decisions we made but it's really silly...

The opposing Greninja used Ice Beam!
Clefable lost 38.1% of its health!
Clefable was frozen solid!
Clefable held up its Red Card against the opposing Greninja!

How do you even DO that?

Playing Battle Spot. This has nothing to do with the decisions we made but it's really silly...

The opposing Greninja used Ice Beam!
Clefable lost 38.1% of its health!
Clefable was frozen solid!
Clefable held up its Red Card against the opposing Greninja!

How do you even DO that?
The same way Pokemon can avoid attacks while also being frozen?

Random Shit volume 63: Possibly the Worst Move Ever Edition
-Double-Edge Flareon. I knew its movepool was bad, but this is a new one. And it was scarfed, for what it's worth.
-Beartic with both Icicle Crash and Ice Punch. At least it was on a rain team (it gets Swift Swim).
-Vivillon alone. Sweeping. Of course, it helps to have nearly incompetent opponents: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-101975938
-Head Smash+Outrage+Dark Pulse Hydreigon.
-Starmie with Sitrus Berry.
-Inner Focus Dragonite taking 74% from Ice Beam from said Starmie.
-Hidden Power Breloom. It was SE on X-zard.
-Is that Goodra using Outrage? Better bring in a paralyzed X-zard.
-Speaking of Outrage, I've decided it's not that silly on Gyarados anymore. Mainly due to the really good coverage Water+Dragon have.
-Hyper Beams, aiming for the horn, and other odd stuff here: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-101974316
-Frillish.
-A random Future Sight Delphox. Didn't do anything.
-Flame Charge Y-zard.
-Shoutout to the poor saps still using non-mega Charizard without at least Solar Power.
-Azumarill Belly Drumming in front of a Tentacruel that had shown it had Sludge Bomb. DC says it does 48% minimum, so you're only living that if you have Sitrus Berry or are just lucky.
-Said Tentacruel also had Liquid Ooze, but that didn't stop a Tangela from using Giga Drain on it. At 3%. Also, using Tangela in OU.
-You may want to do something to improve your team if you nearly get swept by a Whiscash: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-101974618
-Dragonite using Hail. And then not bringing in the Glaceon it had as a teammate, opting to sacrifice Flareon and Haxorus to the Mawile that was plowing through.
-Stun Spore Breloom. First one missed, second was absorbed by a Ludicolo.
-Venusaur then using Sleep Powder on said Ludicolo.
-Another Energy Ball Chesnaught. Chesnaught has 74 base SpA.
-Gligar.
-Tyranitar with Unnerve and Sandstorm. And Hyper Beam, which it tried to muscle its way past Deoxys-D with. Plus Dragon Claw and Thunder Punch.
-Same guy had a Psychic Lucario and a non-Magic Guard Alakazam with Drain Punch.
-Mesprit.
-Forfeiting against Showderp for no apparent reason.
-That's not how you do the Assist+V-create team. Also, dat Scizor: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oususpecttest-101990310

Started an alt account on Showdown.

First battle: A player that forfeited when their Smeargle's Spore got Magic Coat'd.
Second player: Dragonite and nothing else.
Third battle: Synchronize Espeon with Zen Headbutt. The user insisted that he wasn't going to lose to me. He was right, I forfeited out of pity.
Fourth battle: A Gen 5 RU team with Infernape.
Fifth battle: Psychic non-mega Absol.

I know that few of these are silly, but holy shit Smogon's Gen VI analysis pages cannot come soon enough. I'll take cookie-cutter OU teams copypasted from RMT over this any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)