Partially Approved Show the new stat when using moves like speed swap or guard swap

When using Speed Swap or any other move like it, it doesn't display the pokemons' new stat, and displays the old one still. Could it display the new swapped stats until they get reset on switch-out?

This would leak the opponent's set, since it would give the exact speed, and I don't think it shows the new stat in the cartridge games. I don't think this would be possible.
Maybe it could show if you swap stats with yourself? Although I do see the issue with that yeah

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Generally speaking, it doesn't show you the new real Speed stat on cartridge, so this could only possibly be implemented when using it on your ally. However, you have to have lots of checks in there to make sure the Pokemon didn't previously Speed Swap an opponent, etc. I think it's probably not worth the trouble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)