Pending Show the name of the artist who made the avatar when clicking on someone's name

When hovering the mouse over or clicking with the finger on the cell phone over someone, in ladder battles, the rating appears. I thought of something to help honor the custom avatar artists. My suggestion is: when hovering the mouse over or clicking with your finger on the cell phone, the name of the artist's smogon profile and / or the pokémon showdown user name appears. This would apply to existing custom avatars and new ones yet to come. Maybe something like:
"Avatar made by [name]"; / "Custom Avatar made by [name]". Or something shorter. Maybe just "Made by [Name]".

Another suggestion (and the main suggestion of my post) is to stay below the avatar when you click on a person's name (where it shows rooms you are online in, auths, etc.) or below the nick (when clicking on username only) or on the side of the nickname (when clicking on username only). :sphearical:

I believe that artists would be happy to be better recognized.

Note: This suggestion can be adapted.

Update: this would be nice for all avatars because the artists who made the standards deserve recognition too.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)