Should i keep this zappy=?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Since I'm softresetting for a lot o stuff, this is the first good zappy in about 2 week ._.

running into metalkid this is it:
18/9/30/10/31/21 p grass 63, calm (speed last)
what do??? keep? I'vent save yet, so if someone could help this out almost quikly :/
using netbattle for possible evs spread this could have:
240 evs in hp for max. leftovers recovery
220 in sp. def for max defence stat. Nature and Hp is really good vs bulky waters
It's possible and competitive to choose charge beam over thunderbolt for compensate the lack of power? using thunder wave, roost, charge beam, Hp grass? would be good?
still have 50 evs to put somewhere... speed is not so high... so don't know

What's the Hidden Power? Non-XD Zapdos should always have Hidden Power Ice or Grass. Unless you want to search for weeks to find a good Hidden Power on Zapdos, I recomend you stick to using it in ShoddyBattle or Competitor.

What's the Hidden Power? Non-XD Zapdos should always have Hidden Power Ice or Grass.
hp is listed is grass 63 :O I'm using netbattle only 'cause I'm confidence more thant to shoddy XD I've discovered here and still havn't use yet

Unless you want to search for weeks to find a good Hidden Power on Zapdos,
[/quote]
infact is a long time softresetting one :/ :pirate:

I don't know what to tell ya buddy...see, I don't use legendaries, so I know very little about them. What role is this Zapdos supposed to play in a team/ Give me some basic knowledge, and I might be able to make a simple generalization.

Yeah, but I guess in desperation he made it. The "Look what I bred" thread doesn't always get immediate replies. And when SR'ing, waiting an hour can be a bit frustrating. But yeah, negator, post in the "Look what I bred" thread, and if no replies, then make a thread.

I don't know what to tell ya buddy...see, I don't use legendaries, so I know very little about them. What role is this Zapdos supposed to play in a team/ Give me some basic knowledge, and I might be able to make a simple generalization.
this should be a special wall, thanks to his pressure ability, only 2 weakness, and strong electrical hits, plus a generic HP between grass or ice (ice for dragons, grass for rhyperior/swamper) calm for use it vs bulky waters (the classic on advance generation) bold is a quite more usefoll in D/p since the most common stone edge/ice punch/shard, onto the analysis they raccomend to have 220 (31 ivs) def or special defence (this is my case) 252 hp (31 ivs) but in this case 240 (19 ivs) allowed zappy to have a decent hp value, 30 ivs (into defence is still good) then, no Evs in special attack, 'cause it have to stall, not do some random 1hko, but 36/40 ev into speed (31 ivs) I don't really know for outspeeding what...
this is the point, quite good HP with rather average power (63), good defences, but low attack and medium/low speed...

No, you post in there, the reason they put that is to stop these threads....
Yeah, I guess Davy is right...and just a last comment from me, I'd say reset, I don't know why, but I don't like the numbers on it. Get an opinion from other people too, though, before resetting. Post it on the "Look what I bred" - Mark 5 thread.

Yeah, but I guess in desperation he made it. The "Look what I bred" thread doesn't always get immediate replies. And when SR'ing, waiting an hour can be a bit frustrating. But yeah, negator, post in the "Look what I bred" thread, and if no replies, then make a thread.
o my apologies XD i think what I bread was only for breeded one :O
and also is like yoko said, i cant put the gb on charge but man, can't save until a real opinion :/

No, that thread is also for soft-resetting too. I always post there when wondering whether or not I should keep a Pokemon I was SR'ing for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)