Rejected Shadow pokemon

I was wondering is it possible for us all to be able to play with the shadow Pokemon for example if a Pokemon can be a shadow it can be treated as a different form and the shadow form can only have the shadow type witch is super effective against all types and at the same time be weak against all types as well just like how it worked in XD Gale of Darkness and Colosseum and u could even put in the shadow moves or not. As for sprite work u it could be like Pokemon Go and just have the normal Pokemon with red eyes and a shadowy aura around them and as for witch Pokemon to make shadow forms of maybe put the same one that they have in Pokemon Go and update them as more come out in Pokemon Go. If they have a Mega Form or a Gmax form or a diffrent form in general then maybe make a shadow form for them as well. as for witch game format to put them in the two formats that immediately come to mind are all of the Gen 3 formats and National Dex AG. If this cant be done that's fine this was just stuck in my head and needed to get it out plz if anyone can give me a response as too whether or not this can be done or not I would greatly appreciate it have a great day.

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
These probably won't happen. They aren't in any main series game (PoGo doesn't count) and PS doesn't include pokemon that aren't in said games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)