SCL III - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

ima

Take me to your leader
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
An update for my co-man: it would be an honor to manage the Shoguns with Vert . I had an amazing experience managing my very amazing team (US West), making 2nd seed and getting playoffs is such a big accomplishment for me as an aspiring manager for future tournaments and I would love to bring the vibes to the Champions League.
Vert is part of team West, won the recent Ubers ssnl, and is currently locked into LC. OU aside, I’ve also made semis of NUPL with the Pabros, albeit I played an older gen I seriously learned a lot teaming with the mainers, NU wise and just in general. Together combined, Im positive we have the most considerable SV experience and it would seriously be dope to be able to show it.

Thanks for taking the time to read :heart:

An update for my co-man: it would be an honor to manage the Shoguns with Vert . I had an amazing experience managing my very amazing team (US West), making 2nd seed and getting playoffs is such a big accomplishment for me as an aspiring manager for future tournaments and I would love to bring the vibes to the Champions League.
Vert is part of team West, won the recent Ubers ssnl, and is currently locked into LC. OU aside, I’ve also made semis of NUPL with the Pabros, albeit I played an older gen I seriously learned a lot teaming with the mainers, NU wise and just in general. Together combined, Im positive we have the most considerable SV experience and it would seriously be dope to be able to show it.

Thanks for taking the time to read :heart:
confirmed. i also intend to draft off experience / skill in respective tiers, not clout.

Last edited:
On est au départ de la fusée Ariane, ça t-t'étonne grosse bouffonne ? On cramera le gros... des Spartans et ça sentira ptet le... ^-^'

For the second year in a row we'll cap the Orange Islanders with the main man Nultiprise and hope it'll be great this time too!
As you may remember last year we ended in semifinal where the Platoon just tossed us with a 7-3 but this year will be different.

This year there will be no fun allowed only Malveillance and so hope you'll trust us again to show our evolution, thanks.

donc les singes sont jamais sortis du zoo ? #Bresom #SakitoReviens #LesRappeursDisentPasLaVérité #oeuf #FreeArcane #ERRR #VlogsDAout #Sakamoto #PlueLock
the cool kid is out, hasta la vistar~​

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
me and DAHLI would like to manage whatever team they usually give to mannat/lunala out of pity. i went 1-5 in sv ou between spl and wcop and am friends with the #1 seed in grand slam. dahli ticks several boxes as a diversity pick and hes also experienced in ou and lower tiers, having come close to qualifying for slam playoffs but ultimately deciding he was better than that

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
With the announcement of the release date for the first wave of DLC for Scarlet and Violet on September 13th, the TD team is pushing back the start date of SCL in order to prevent the DLC from releasing in the middle of Week 2.

Full details of the new timeline are still being discussed by the TDs, but the deadline for manager signups will now be Sunday, August 13th at 11:59 PM GMT-4.

me and DAHLI would like to manage whatever team they usually give to mannat/lunala out of pity. i went 1-5 in sv ou between spl and wcop and am friends with the #1 seed in grand slam. dahli ticks several boxes as a diversity pick and hes also experienced in ou and lower tiers, having come close to qualifying for slam playoffs but ultimately deciding he was better than that
ty i guess... :p (confirmingggg)

Theia

Say hello to the robots
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
Hi everyone, the managers and team assignments for SCL III will be:
Arena Spartans: Hayburner + Vulpix03
Circuit Breakers: Garay oak + Lunala
Indigo Platoon: Star + Z Strats
Mt. Silver Foxes: Raptor + njnp
Orange Islanders: Stone Cold + Leru
Power Plant Dynamos: Luthier + Tricking
Showdown Shoguns: ima + Vert
Studio Gible: false + Sjneider
Technical Machines: Amaranth + -Howkings
Uncharted Terrors: shiloh + Gingy

Thanks so much to everyone who signed up!

Player signups will go up as soon as I finish writing the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)