Metagame SCL I Doubles OU Discussion [$50 + Discord Nitro Prize]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Participation dropped from 33 to 22 predictors this week. Remember, you can win $50 + Discord Nitro just from bolding names in our SCL Discussion Thread! Here are my favorite prediction posts: 1, 2.

Nails (27%) vs. Z Strats (73%)
Qwello Lee (77%)
vs. Paraplegic (23%)
Lunar. (73%) vs. YoBuddy (27%)
fespy (5%) vs. Actuarily (95%)
Spurrific (77%)
vs. Frania (23%)
Nails616Z Strats
Qwello Lee175Paraplegic
Lunar.166YoBuddy
fespy121Actuarily
Spurrific175Frania

---

Semifinals!
  • [ISL] Mishimono vs Qwello Lee [DYN]
  • [TER] Actuarily vs Spurrific [BRE]
Standings Sheet
Week 1 Recap
Week 2 Recap
Week 3 Recap
Week 4 Recap
Week 5 Recap
Week 6 Recap
Week 7 Recap
Week 8 Recap
Week 9 Recap
Congrats to umbry and Spurrific for going 5-0. daunt vs is in the lead with 32 points. Expulso, IPF, Kristyl all trail with 30.
[ISL] Mishimono vs Qwello Lee [DYN]
[TER] Actuarily vs Spurrific [BRE]

Last edited:

Lunar.

is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
DPL Champion
DOU: Mishimono vs Qwello Lee - A lot of the time my gut prediction has been wrong this tournament. My gut tells me to go with Qwello because he is so good at slowing down the pace of the game to his speed and slowly turning a game into his favor. Mishi likes faster pace games and when they cant poke holes in you early they tend to missplay a turn or two and fall behind. Despite this I'll go with Mishi since I feel like I'll be wrong otherwise.. Mishi is still very good and this is a great match in general.
DOU: Actuarily vs Spurrific - Actuarily has been getting some godlike luck in every other tournament. It's crazy just what I've seen his pokemon do.. Justin on the other hand has been getting fairly unlucky and still somehow winning most his matches outside of SCL. However, this is SCL and week 1 Justin froze Actuarily's genesect and won comfortably off it. So without luck being exactly a factor to me, I think Justin is on fire atm and will take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)