SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet: The Teal Mask

So I'm really liking Kitakami's aesthetic and most of the Pokemon are cool. (Especially Sinistcha who has been my major MVP after getting one from a six star raid). One thing I'm having issues with however is finding Feebas, Litwick and Duskull. I'm assuming the latter two are night time spawns? Also is it just me or does Kitakami's time work on a different metric to Paldea?

So I'm really liking Kitakami's aesthetic and most of the Pokemon are cool. (Especially Sinistcha who has been my major MVP after getting one from a six star raid). One thing I'm having issues with however is finding Feebas, Litwick and Duskull. I'm assuming the latter two are night time spawns? Also is it just me or does Kitakami's time work on a different metric to Paldea?
I don't know if you've beaten it, but it seems to me that Kitakami runs on fixed time for its plot segments like SWSH does.

I saw a screenshot on Twitter showing a Custap Berry in the rewards list for that Ogre Balloon mini-game. Is that legit? Is Custap Berry in SV (Switch) now?

Feebas

Apparently Dipplin can use Eviolite.
Kind of fucked up that Dipplin can use Eviolite but not Meltan.
Meltan's not in SV, and SwSh didn't have the dummy evo that Stantler, Ursaring, Qwilfish-H, and Dipplin use (also Scyther for Kleavor, but it has a functioning Scizor evo so...).

Does Kitakami share your raid spawns with the mainland or do each get their own stuff? Two main things this would pertain to being if DLC1 Pokemon can spawn in Paldea raids (even if only for DLC owners), and if one-off/special raids spawn in one place or the other (like your 6* or Mewtwo appearing in Kitakami and then not showing on Paldea)

Is there any reason for Dipplin to use Supersweet Syrup? Roughly how much real world accuracy gain would you even get? Seems like Sticky Hold is the only one that makes sense. Doesn't really have the bulk for Gluttony.

Is there any reason for Dipplin to use Supersweet Syrup? Roughly how much real world accuracy gain would you even get? Seems like Sticky Hold is the only one that makes sense. Doesn't really have the bulk for Gluttony.
I think you, or someone else, asked this before. But a -1 evasion modifier it would make an 85% move near 100% accurate iirc.

Probably not in singles, but it'd be useful in doubles/VGC.

It does mean its signature move will always hit.
It also makes sure Dragon Tail and Leaf Storm don’t miss either.
And it also makes sure your teammates have better time hitting something too.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Idt this has been shared here yet, but

Dipplin is confirmed to be eviolite compatible

I swear both Dipplin and Poltchageist just feel like they wanted to originally be Kitakamian regional variants, gave up on the idea for whatever reason and decided to repurpose the designs lmao. Dipplin in particular feels very blatantly like its supposed to be a regional variant

Billy & O'Nare are, goodness, a lot huh.

Incidentally I like how this game handles the post game variants of stuff compared to IOA. They have different movesets, Carmine even picks up some items. The unevovled things are still goofy but there's so many ore battles its whatever. And the Loyal 3 fights even have a bit of heft to them compared to even the normal titan fights. Pretty neat!

People have already talked about Flip Turn and Competitive as excellent Empoleon buffs alongside Roost, but the funniest new move it gets is Vacuum Wave
What the fuck? LMAOOOOOOOO
This is the best timeline. :swole: :totodiLUL:

As for serious questions, how does Ogerpon-Teal work? Is the Teal Mask a key item and it can use other held items or does it always need to hold a mask?

What's the level curve like for those who didn't beat the game before doing the DLC?

What the fuck? LMAOOOOOOOO
This is the best timeline. :swole: :totodiLUL:

As for serious questions, how does Ogerpon-Teal work? Is the Teal Mask a key item and it can use other held items or does it always need to hold a mask?

What's the level curve like for those who didn't beat the game before doing the DLC?
The Teal Mask form is the base form.
Its a Key Item that you hold onto temporarily for the plot, it otherwise just has it by default.

Yooo
final kieran has yache berry gliscor, that's fun.

and he's got a full team of 6 and everyone is upper 70s? Very neat fight

People should be talking more about Mandibuzz.

Knock-off, Foul Play, Roost, Toxic, U-Turn, Defog... it's not new or complicated, but the meta is reeeaaally missing Defoggers, and even moreso missing defoggers that can somewhat threaten Gholdengo.

Predicting this mon's going to be an important staple just because of how important hazard removal is becoming.

People have already talked about Flip Turn and Competitive as excellent Empoleon buffs alongside Roost, but the funniest new move it gets is Vacuum Wave

2010! I've had this on a theorymon list for like a solid decade since I found out about this from Bulbapedia lol

I have a LOT of charts to update still @_@ lots of new learns, lots of lost learns

RoiDadadou

Nothing less... from a king.
is a Pre-Contributor

2010! I've had this on a theorymon list for like a solid decade since I found out about this from Bulbapedia lol

I have a LOT of charts to update still @_@ lots of new learns, lots of lost learns
Please do keep me informed of both lists whenever you can (if it's brand new learns, not just recovering learn, it's awesome !)

• Haha
Reactions: hs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)