SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet: The Teal Mask

Garchomp got scale shot, might get to stay in OU now. You'd think Baxcalibur getting it too would hurt the chances of that, but Bax is probably ending up on the radar.

Also Vaporeon got Scald and Flip Turn, we love to see it

And Scizor got some really nice stuff back, most notably Dual Wingbeat and Bug Bite.

Breloom gets robbed once again sadly, first with Trailblaze in the base game (which every pokemon ever learns and is a perfect fit on Breloom), and now with Grassy Glide (more understandable but it would be nice if he had an alternate playstyle of being a partner to Rillaboom, 90 BP Grassy Glide off of attack like that is pretty crazy)

Can you pop an ability patch and see what the HA is?

View attachment 551163
View attachment 551164
(actually i think i can use the ability patch even if they have HA... the gliscor IS poison heal and the crawdaunt IS adaptability)

Either I forgot I can go in reverse and heatproof is its HA or this is new.
Ability patches being able to revert to normal abilities was something done with base SV yeah.

Mola is getting a lot of hype and justifiably so but, I haven't seen regular slowking mentioned at all. It trades a fairy resist for neutrality to ground and resistance to water and scald helps punish typically free switch-ins like gambit. Paired with reception it looks like a great pivot that's really only held back by sharing dex numbers with its cousin. Also valiant getting priority in vacuum wave(!) is really cool. Fighting priority doesn't seem huge since so many threats resist it but it's got value vs mons like hamurott and gambit and being special helps vs a weakened tusk

RoiDadadou

Nothing less... from a king.
is a Pre-Contributor
I'm doing my best just to keep up with everything; I don't have the bandwith for a changelog with retroactive additions. We'll (probably) have a datamine soon enough to make this moot anyway
Yeah I know same here, just wanted to know if, when you add a Mon, you could add it at the end of the list, so that I can check 'I stopped at Meloetta, so let's see what's after Meloetta'.

• Haha
Reactions: hs
Mola is getting a lot of hype and justifiably so but, I haven't seen regular slowking mentioned at all. It trades a fairy resist for neutrality to ground and resistance to water and scald helps punish typically free switch-ins like gambit. Paired with reception it looks like a great pivot that's really only held back by sharing dex numbers with its cousin. Also valiant getting priority in vacuum wave(!) is really cool. Fighting priority doesn't seem huge since so many threats resist it but it's got value vs mons like hamurott and gambit and being special helps vs a weakened tusk
The thing is that this is getting 165 hp safe wishes

Aeonic

we got to install microwave ovens
Yeah I know same here, just wanted to know if, when you add a Mon, you could add it at the end of the list, so that I can check 'I stopped at Meloetta, so let's see what's after Meloetta'.
that's how ive been doing it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)