SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Considering Dokutaro is in the game currently, with an index number, very doubtful that it is an extra mythical after the launch of the dlc2.

Not to mention the more recent Matt tweet, which basically confirms we’ll be battling Dokutaro in the dlc. Would be weird if it was programmed in as a boss then made obtainable much later.

Though I’m sure the Dokutaro but isn’t then it most people will see first looking at this tweet. Considering the mention of zombies.
What if Dokutaro creates some more subject/new loyal 3 from Arven, Nemona, Penny (maybe gives them some of the new Paradoxes) and you need to fight them before Dokutaro? Zombie old and Zombie man might be some less important brainwashed characters. Or maybe Cyrano and Clavell?

What if Dokutaro creates some more subject/new loyal 3 from Arven, Nemona, Penny (maybe gives them some of the new Paradoxes) and you need to fight them before Dokutaro? Zombie old and Zombie man might be some less important brainwashed characters. Or maybe Cyrano and Clavell?
Khu said the Arven and the others have a much smaller role in the DLC, to the point you could skip over them entirely. I do agree zombies link with Dokutaro brainwashing people

Khu said the Arven and the others have a much smaller role in the DLC, to the point you could skip over them entirely. I do agree zombies link with Dokutaro brainwashing people
That honestly kinda weirds me out TBH. Like, I get it with Teal Mask given that it's accessible early on, but Indigo Disk is only after beating Sada and Turo. And yet the characters we spend the whole game getting attached to are just pushed to the side?

That honestly kinda weirds me out TBH. Like, I get it with Teal Mask given that it's accessible early on, but Indigo Disk is only after beating Sada and Turo. And yet the characters we spend the whole game getting attached to are just pushed to the side?
Especially since Terapagos, the face of the DLC, is indirectly the thing that made Sada and Turo go insane in the first place.

Regarding Khu, he posted two more things. One was in response to the "zombie" datamine, he quoted it with a Bleach character who's power is resurrecting people they've killed to make them loyal zombies - this might be Dokutaro "reviving" dead people like Heath to help pursue its goals. The second post is pictures of Aizen, one of the main antagonists of Bleach. The reveal that he was evil happened with him taking off his glasses and slicking back his hair, so I have to assume this is a reference to Kieran. Maybe Kieran and Dokutaro are the main antagonists of the DLC, with Briar's stuff being resolved in the Unova game?

And here I was thinking that Peach Mon was going to be Terapagos's muse.

Before being officially revealed to be a Terapagos form, Terapagos-Normal was described by Game Freak to be a weakling capable of making crystal (force?) fields and not much else whose main tactic against adversity is tucking its body parts into its jewel shell instead of fighting. This was to the point that (we have it recorded here that) the jewel tortoise was speculated to be Terapagos's pre-evolution instead. (My current bet is that Terapagos-Normal has 300 BST, and my current fear is that it can learn Steel Beam but be unable to OHKO anything with it at Level 100 without boosts of any kind.) As far as I've heard, Terapagos-Normal still hasn't done anything really cool in the anime besides float and make crystal fields. (Anyone give me screenshots of otherwise?) And unless Terapagos-Terastal has an especially mean angry face, it won't explain "the face on Tera ornaments" like Khu emphasized pre-SV-release, either. It's not like Heath drew that angry face in the Scarlet/Violet Book on Strongly Speculated To Be Terapagos.

What if the explanation for that face on Tera hats was pushed off to another Pokemon? An accomplice or inspiration of Terapagos - a (part-) Poison-type fond of making Toxic Chains and corrupting others' minds? What if Peach Mon inspired and inspires Lazy And Cowardly Terapagos to be brave and creative and make all those dreams come true that it wishes and others wish would come true? ...Heck, what if Peach Mon needs to be around (at least in the anime) so Terapagos even remembers to Terastallize and change forms on its own, and therefore is indirectly a co-creator of Terastallization? Maybe the in-game Terapagos is just mature enough to draw upon memories of Peach Mon instead when it wants to transform, but it still wants to see its muse again for more inspiration, and uniting the two is required to unlock Khu's renowned "PKHex-Lite"...

I feel like the fact is just kind of that Arven/Penny/Nemona’s stories have already been told, their arcs are already conpleted. Vs the new characters in the dlc who have stories all to their own to finish. I would be weirded out if they weren’t acknowledged at all, but knowing they are at least a little involved in a main quest is I think enough.

I feel like the fact is just kind of that Arven/Penny/Nemona’s stories have already been told, their arcs are already conpleted. Vs the new characters in the dlc who have stories all to their own to finish. I would be weirded out if they weren’t acknowledged at all, but knowing they are at least a little involved in a main quest is I think enough.
I would love to see Nemona using her original Team against you (the one with Tauros).

I realized something earlier

Surely it's no coincidence that they stealth snuck in Jirachi with the Sinnoh mythicals what with the speculation we've had that Terapagos is able to grant wishes, yeah? (then again it probably is just coincidence)

Surely it's no coincidence that they stealth snuck in Jirachi with the Sinnoh mythicals what with the speculation we've had that Terapagos is able to grant wishes, yeah? (then again it probably is just coincidence)
They stealth sneaked in Jirachi in Gen 8; it'll probably get distributed on July 7 (Tanabata) again like Game Freak tends to do. (Ah, my Jirachi in Pokemon Diamond with a Special Attack-lowering nature I taught special attacks to...)

I think they included it because Kitakami is super japanese and Jirachi is associated with Tanabata and you know that thing is going to have special Kitakami styled Tanabata promo art the next time it comes up now that they have a setting with a Japanese festival wearing jinbeis and everything.

Is it confirmed that Ancientei and Futurrakion are part of the datamined 8 slots? Because its entirely possible they aren't part of it, and they be added in a later update, like how it was with Walking Wake and Iron Leaves.

unless i'm tripping and there was any spots for ww and il in the base game and i just forgor about it.

Is it confirmed that Ancientei and Futurrakion are part of the datamined 8 slots? Because its entirely possible they aren't part of it, and they be added in a later update, like how it was with Walking Wake and Iron Leaves.

unless i'm tripping and there was any spots for ww and il in the base game and i just forgor about it.
Pretty sure there were spots for WW/IL, but regardless I don’t see any reason why Entei and Terrakion would be held back for another update.

Fairly sure the slots for Walking Wake and Iron Leaves were datamined from the base game. I had placeholder data for them in my trade sheet and wouldn't have added it unless there was a good reason to.

Fairly sure the slots for Walking Wake and Iron Leaves were datamined from the base game. I had placeholder data for them in my trade sheet and wouldn't have added it unless there was a good reason to.
They even still had their cries in the game!

Anyway there's no real reason to expect the last 2 paradoxes to not be in the game. WW & IL were prepped & released early as a way to garner hype for the DLC; they'll be available in Part 2, and we know the other 2 will also be in Part 2 so it stands to reason that the big finale for Area Zero will...also have the remaining 2 be in Part 2 and not arbitrarily held back.

If this scource is reliable, then the DLC could be massive
Watch this video, this is all not confirmed, we got like three months, I will do a later post with all the information compiled

RoiDadadou, you're welcome
Returning DLC mons are italized and bold
  • Charizard: +Weather Ball
  • Wigglytuff: +Knock Off
  • Dugtrio: -High Horsepower
  • Persian: +Knock Off
  • Golduck: +Knock Off, +Flip Turn, +Vacuum Wave
  • Arcanine: +Roar
  • Slowbro: +Scald
  • G-Slowbro: +Toxic
  • Hypno: +Knock Off
  • Scyther: +Bug Bite, +Dual Wingbeat
  • Tauros: (all forms) +High Horsepower
  • Gyarados: +Scale Shot, +Scald
  • All Eeveelutuons: +Weather Ball
  • Vaporeon: +Scald, +Flip Turn
  • Zapdos: +Weather Ball
  • G-Zapdos: +Knock Off
  • Moltres: +Weather Ball
  • Dragonite: +Scale Shot
  • Mew: +Toxic, +Knock Off, +Scald, +Roar, +Haze, +Vacuum Wave, +Flip Turn, +Poltergeist, +High Horsepower, +Weather Ball, +Burning Jealousy, +Scale Shot
  • Azumarill: +Knock Off
  • Sudowoodo: +High Horsepower
  • Umbreon: +Toxic
  • Slowking: +Scald
  • Forretress: +Lunge
  • Qwilfish: +Flip Turn
  • Scizor: +Bug Bite, +Dual Wingbeat, +Knock Off, +Lunge
  • Heracross: +Knock Off, +High Horsepower, +Lunge
  • Houndoom: +Toxic, +Roar
  • Tyranitar: +Roar, +High Horsepower, +Knock Off
  • Gardevoir: +Vacuum Wave
  • Slaking: +Knock Off, +High Horsepower
  • Swalot: +Knock Off
  • Caturne: +Grassy Glide, +Knock Off, +Lunge
  • Banette: +Poltergeist
  • Luvdisc: +Flip Turn
  • Groudon: +Roar, +Heat Crash
  • Rayquaza: +Scale Shot
  • Krickitune: +Knock Off, +Lunge
  • Vespiquen: +Toxic, +Dual Wingbeat, +Lunge
  • Floatzel: +Flip Turn
  • Drifblim: +Knock Off, +Weather Ball
  • Spiritomb: +Toxic, +Poltergeist
  • Garchomp: +Scale Shot, +Roar
  • Hippowdon: +High Horsepower
  • Toxicroak: +Knock Off
  • Lumineon: +Flip Turn
  • Weavile: +Knock Off, +Icicle Spear
  • Froslass: +Poltergeist
  • Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf: +Knock Off
  • Dialga: +Roar
  • Giratina: +Poltergeist, +Dual Wingbeat
  • Samurott (both forms): +Flip Turn, +Vacuum Wave
  • Lilligant: +Weather Ball
  • Basculin: +Flip Turn
  • Krookodile: +Knock Off, +High Horsepower, +Scale Shot
  • H-Zoroark: +Poltergeist, +Focus Punch
  • Sawsbuck: +High Horsepower
  • Alolomola: +Scald, +Flip Turn
  • Eelektross: +Knock Off, +Lunge
  • Haxorus: +Scale Shot
  • Bisharp: +Lash Out
  • H-Braviary: +Vacuum Wave
  • Hydregion: +Roar
  • Tornadus: +Knock Off, +Weather Ball
  • Thundurus: +Knock Off, +Weather Ball
  • Landorus: +Weather Ball
  • Meloetta: +Knock Off
  • Chesanught: +Grassy Glide, +High Horsepower, +Knock Off
  • Florges: +Misty Explostion, +Pollen Puff
  • Gogoat: +Grassy Glide, +High Horsepower
  • Dragalge: +Scald, +Flip Turn
  • Clawitzer: +Flip Turn
  • Hawlucha: +Lunge
  • Carbink: +Misty Explosion
  • Goodra: +Toxic, +Scald, +Knock Off
  • H-Goodra: +Knock Off
  • Avalugg (both forms): +High Horsepower
  • Diance: +Misty Explosion
  • Decidueye: +Poltergeist
  • Gumshoos: +Knock Off
  • Crabominable: +Knock Off
  • Lycanroc-Midnight: +Knock Off
  • Lurantis: +Superpower, +Knock Off
  • Tsareena: +Knock Off
  • Passimian: +Knock Off
  • Bruxish: +Flip Turn
  • Rillaboom: +Grassy Glide, +High Horsepower
  • Inteleon: +Scald, +Flip Turn, +Vacuum Wave
  • Greedent: +Knock Off, +High Horsepower
  • Drednaw: +High Horsepower
  • Coalossal: +High Horsepower, +Scald
  • Sandaconda: +High Horsepower, +Scale Shot
  • Barraskewda: +Flip Turn
  • Hatterene: +Misty Explosion
  • Falinks: +Knock Off, +Lunge, +High Horsepower
  • Pincurchin: +Scald
  • Stonjourner: +Heat Crash, +High Horsepower
  • Eiscure: +Flip Turn
  • Copperajah: +Heat Crash, +Knock Off
  • Zamazenta: +Roar
  • Zarude: +Grassy Glide, +Knock Off
  • Glastier: +High Horsepower
  • Wyrdeer: +High Horsepower
  • Kleavor: +Lunge, +Dual Wingbeat
  • Basculegion: +Flip Turn
  • Enamorus: +Weather Ball
  • Quaquavel: +Flip Turn, +Knock Off
  • Oinkologne: +High Horsepower
  • Spidos: +Knock Off
  • Lokix: +Knock Off
  • Pawmot: +Knock Off
  • Ceruledge: +Poltergeist
  • Belibolt: +Toxic, +Weather Ball
  • Mabosstiff: +Lash Out
  • Brambleghast: +Poltergeist, +Grassy Glide
  • Toedscruel: +Toxic, +Knock Off
  • Scovillain: +Grassy Glide
  • Revavroom: +High Horsepower
  • Cyclizar: +Scale Shot
  • Orthworm: +High Horsepower
  • Houndstone: +Poltergeist
  • Flamigo: +Lunge
  • Cetitan: +High Horsepower, +Knock Off
  • Veluza: +Flip Turn
  • Dudunsparce: +Toxic, +Dual Wingbeat, +Scale Shot
  • Kingambit: +Lash Out
  • Great Tusk: +High Horsepower, +Roar
  • Scream Tail: +Misty Explosion
  • Slither Wing: +High Horsepower, +Heat Crash
  • Iron Treads: +High Horsepower
  • Iron Thorns: +High Horsepower
  • Baxcalibur: +Scale Shot, +High Horsepower
  • Chien-Pao: +Lash Out
  • Ting-Lu: +Lash Out
  • Chi-Yu: +Burning Jealousy
  • Roaring Moon: +Knock Off
  • Iron Valiant: +Vacuum Wave
  • Koraidon: +Scale Shot, +Heat Crash, +Dual Wingbeat
  • Walking Wake: +Scald, +Flip Turn, +Knock Off
  • Iron Leaves: +Grassy Glide

DLC Returning mons:
  • Arbok +Scale Shot, +Knock Off
  • Sandslash: +High Horsepower
  • Clefable: -Toxic, -Soft-Boiled, -Heal Bell/Aromatherapy, -Teleport
  • Ninetales: +Healing Wish, +Baton Pass (latter one is for both form)
  • Poliwrath: +Knock Off
  • Victreebel: +Lunge
  • Golem: +High Horsepower
  • Weezing: +Gunk Shot
  • Snorlax: -Self-Destruct
  • Furret: +Tidy Up
  • Politoed: -Scald
  • Magcargo: +Power Gem
  • Ludicolo: -Scald
  • Dusclops: -Toxic, -Ally Switch
  • Torterra: +Headlong Rush, +Grassy Glide, +High Horsepower, +Shell Smash, +Rock Blast, -Rock Polish
  • Infernape: +Raging Fury, +Drain Punch, +Aura Sphere, +Knock Off, +Switcheroo
  • Empoleon: -Scald, +Roost, +Flip Turn, +Vacuum Wave, +Air Slash
  • Gliscor: +Toxic, +High Horsepower, +Dual Wingbeat, +Crabhammer, +Spikes, +Toxic Spikes, -Roost
  • Mamoswine: +Trailblaze
  • Manaphy: +Flip Turn
  • Darkrai: +Will-O-Wisp
  • Leavanny: +Lunge, +Low Kick
  • Swanna: -Scald, +Flip Turn, +Knock Off
  • Mienshao: +Ice Spinner
  • Trevenant: +Knock Off
  • Kommo-o: +Vacuum Wave
  • Morpeko: +Knock Off
Been updating it for quite I bit with several moves i didn’t know or just forgot when I first made this

You notice the differences since I first made this list and did some edits
RoiDadadou

They even still had their cries in the game!

Anyway there's no real reason to expect the last 2 paradoxes to not be in the game. WW & IL were prepped & released early as a way to garner hype for the DLC; they'll be available in Part 2, and we know the other 2 will also be in Part 2 so it stands to reason that the big finale for Area Zero will...also have the remaining 2 be in Part 2 and not arbitrarily held back.
Honestly, I think they were added in an early update mainly because they were cut from the base game. A lot of evidence they were intended to be the final paradox and not Roaring Moon/Iron Valiant

Honestly, I think they were added in an early update mainly because they were cut from the base game. A lot of evidence they were intended to be the final paradox and not Roaring Moon/Iron Valiant
From what I remember from the original datamine, the Toedscool line had high index numbers (e.g. after all the Paradoxes) so more likely to have been the last minute additions. At that time there were also discussions around a Magikarp/Gyarados convergent form but clearly it didn't make the cut. There were others in this situation too, notably Annihilape. Cant remember the others though.

From what I remember from the original datamine, the Toedscool line had high index numbers (e.g. after all the Paradoxes) so more likely to have been the last minute additions. At that time there were also discussions around a Magikarp/Gyarados convergent form but clearly it didn't make the cut. There were others in this situation too, notably Annihilape. Cant remember the others though.
The internal index ID is really weird, so I’m a bit weary of it meaning last minute additions (if it was though, pretty sure it was the Charcadet and Tinkatink lines who were last)?

A lot of the last minute stuff comes from the codenames. Toedscool and Toedscruel having the names of Magikarp and Gyarados, and Roaring Moon/Valiant’ snakes being obvious placeholders

If we're going by the internal listings
0978: ADONFAN - Donphan
0979: AMOROBARERU - Amoonguss
0980: AKETUBAN
0981: AREAKOIRU - Magneton
0982: APURIN - Jigglypuff
0983: AMUUMA - Misreavus
0984: AURUGAMOSU - Volcarona
0985: AAAAA - Roaring Moon

0986: BDONFAN - Donphan
0987: BKETUBAN
0988: BURUGAMOSU - Volcarona
0989: BHARITEYAMA - Hariyama
0990: BSAZANDORA - Hydreigon
0991: BBANGIRASU - Tyranitar
0992: BKOORI - Delibird
0993: BBBBB - Iron Valiant

Ketuban are the pair of legends and I feel more distinct that the fact they have "Missing Number" as their name indicates to me that they probably weren't intended to be the final pair, and instead they always planned for 2 other pokemon to be the "final" paradox. But they still had development done on them so they could launch within a few months.

To me it makes more sense for their plans to prepare 2 Pokemon to tie into the DLC & the Imagined Pokemon page but release them later, when you announce the DLC that's going to bring attention back to the Book, so just remove them temporarily before shipping out since they want to avoid these situations (then fail miserably because you forgot to remove the cries, oops!).

Also since we're here after the iguanas internally it was Tinkaton line, Charcadet line, Toedscool line (with the Gyarados codenames still intact), Kingambit, Clodsire & then Annihilape in that order.
Ability wise, Mycelium Might is the final ability and Earth Eater is the second to last.
For some of these I think it's less "they almost didnt make the cut" and probably more "these were finished up later" or "inserted later". I see similar stuff in other games. The Toedscool line is definitely the one that was probably added truly last though, I imagine.

e: I forgot but the other interesting thing is that Delibird's codename is just "ice" and not "Delibird" (or whatever romanization it'd land on)

The internal index ID is really weird, so I’m a bit weary of it meaning last minute additions (if it was though, pretty sure it was the Charcadet and Tinkatink lines who were last)?

A lot of the last minute stuff comes from the codenames. Toedscool and Toedscruel having the names of Magikarp and Gyarados, and Roaring Moon/Valiant’ snakes being obvious placeholders
I agree - they made a real mess of the index numbers. I don't remember any other datamines that were quite so all over the place.

Ancient Suicune and Future Virizion were somewhere in the middle of all the other paradoxes if I remember right. Even that doesn't follow usual GF convention when they tend to put legendaries at the end of the pokedex. There's conflicting evidence as to what classification they have been given too, since they also aren't eligble for Regulation D - the only paradoxes to be omitted.

Last edited:
I agree - they made a real mess of the index numbers. I don't remember any other datamines that were quite so all over the place.

Ancient Suicune and Future Terrakion were somewhere in the middle of all the other paradoxes if I remember right. Even that doesn't follow usual GF convention when they tend to put legendaries at the end of the pokedex. There's conflicting evidence as to what classification they have been given too, since they also aren't eligble for Regulation D - the only paradoxes to be omitted.
Internal IDs always have varying placements.
After gen 2 they generally adhere to the dex order but there's always a few odds & ends that go out of order. More recently LA's Pokemon went through the same thing which is why some people thought Enamorus would wind up being like somewhere in the middle of the dex and, like...Overqwil would be the last Pokemon. And of course in the past we have the infamous Chimecho at the end of the Gen 3 index listing.

They're likely not in Regulation D (& E, presumably) because they're currently just event Pokemon (& one that had a bug attached to their initial release, oops!). Like it's dumb you have to go to an older game for a lto of Reg D Pokemon, but they're still there for anyone to grab if they have the games. IL & WW had two 2 week periods (& that second period only reran beacuse of the bug). They'll likely be in Regulation F & properly marked as Paradoxes when they land with Indigo Disk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)