SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Glad that Baxcalibur and Skeledirge got the 11th hour moves revealed. Guess I have no reason to hold back wanting them now.

Speaking of Baxcalibur, a hypothetical appeared in my head, and it could change the foundation of Glaive Rush, and it might need to be elaborated: if Glaive Rush is used, then the next Pokemon comes out and Baxcalibur KOs with a non-Glaive Rush move...will the penalty still be in-play? If not, that changes things a lot considering DD.

The team I will have for Pokemon Scarlet, assuming they learn these moves
Unaware Calm Nature Skeledirge
Torch Song
Shadow Ball
Solar Beam
Quiver Dance

Unaware Careful Nature Clodsire
Earthquake
Sludge Bomb
Stone Edge
Muddy Water

Mold Breaker Lonely Nature Tinkaton
Gigaton Hammer
Play Rough
Swords Dance
Close Combat

Purifying Salt Bold Nature Garganacl
Salt Cure
Power Gem
Counter
Earth Power

Slush Rush Niave Nature Cetitan
Ice Hammer
Aqua Tail
Fake Out
Icicle Crash

Orichalcum Pulse Jolly Nature Koraidon
Fire Punch
Collision Course
Dragon Claw
Earthquake

Once we learn all new items, the moves these Pokemon can learn, and their stats, l will update this list, but other wise, its good. I made sure there is no type overlap. Please tell me what you think about it!

+1 252 SpA Life Orb Paradox Misdreavus Moonblast vs. 248 HP / 188+ SpD Yveltal: 484-569 (106.3 - 125%) -- guaranteed OHKO

This mon gets Substitute for the 50/50, btw.
It needs to run Modest to get the +1 from sun instead of the sun boosting Speed, so there's that too. But it does have a really awkward speed tier for gen 9 ubers.

Glad that Baxcalibur and Skeledirge got the 11th hour moves revealed. Guess I have no reason to hold back wanting them now.

Speaking of Baxcalibur, a hypothetical appeared in my head, and it could change the foundation of Glaive Rush, and it might need to be elaborated: if Glaive Rush is used, then the next Pokemon comes out and Baxcalibur KOs with a non-Glaive Rush move...will the penalty still be in-play? If not, that changes things a lot considering DD.
The exact phrasing is “during the next turn” not “the next move” so yeah, I imagine if you KO the next Pokémon it goes away.

Torch Song
Shadow Ball
Solar Beam
Quiver Dance

Earthquake
Sludge Bomb
Stone Edge
Muddy Water

Gigaton Hammer
Play Rough
Swords Dance
Close Combat

Salt Cure
Power Gem
Counter
Earth Power

Ice Hammer
Aqua Tail
Fake Out
Icicle Crash

Fire Punch
Collision Course
Dragon Claw
Earthquake

Once we learn all new items, the moves these Pokemon can learn, and their stats, l will update this list, but other wise, its good. I made sure there is no type overlap. Please tell me what you think about it!
I don't think Skeledirge gets Quiver Dance

Torch Song
Shadow Ball
Solar Beam
Quiver Dance

Earthquake
Sludge Bomb
Stone Edge
Muddy Water

Gigaton Hammer
Play Rough
Swords Dance
Close Combat

Salt Cure
Power Gem
Counter
Earth Power

Ice Hammer
Aqua Tail
Fake Out
Icicle Crash

Fire Punch
Collision Course
Dragon Claw
Earthquake

I gotta ask why you believe Skeledirge has Quiver Dance?

do we really have no idea what can learn chilling reception? that's pretty sad if so, means the only thing that can enable snow and veil for cetitan is abomasnow of all things. huge letdown for such a strong abuser.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)