SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Fun how Maushold has Friend Guard as a normal ability; all the other users have it as their Hidden.
Should have gotten Parental Bond but oh well.

I think Gamefreak does not like Sword and Shields. First they nerfed Aegislash, and now Zamazenta and Zacian have also been nerfed. Sirfetch'd better watch out since it will likely be nerfed nerfed. Same with Bronzor.

Disappointed that Scizor didn't get Sharpness, but at least Kleavor got it. Stone Axe + X-Scissors will be very strong.

Tinkaton's stats sucking is probably to balance out Gigaton Hammer. That move is basically like a Huge Power Iron Head.
Poor thing probably would have been better off with Iron Head and a better attack stat

Fun how Maushold has Friend Guard as a normal ability; all the other users have it as their Hidden.
Should have gotten Parental Bond but oh well.

Poor thing probably would have been better off with Iron Head and a better attack stat
maushold does get technician tho. I assume its signature move is population bomb which is the one that hits up to 10 times. since all multi-hit moves are low BP... technician + loaded dice can maybe shred stuff even with only 75 base attack

maushold does get technician tho. I assume its signature move is population bomb which is the one that hits up to 10 times. since all multi-hit moves are low BP... technician + loaded dice can maybe shred stuff even with only 75 base attack
You know, I wonder if there might be a hidden effect to Population Bond and it might have different chance of hitting up to 10 times with the 4-mice form as opposed to the 3-mice form

Something to post in the other thread once things get going for real

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)