SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Bull Of Heaven

99 Pounders / 4'3" Feet
is a Pre-Contributor
Hi all. I'm not big on leaks, but there are a few specific things I'd like to know before playing. I hope it's alright if I ask here, and ask to be tagged or quoted in any answers, so that I don't have to go looking through the rest of the thread.

I'm interested in knowing:
1) What the starters evolve into.
2) Types and stats for Koraidon and Miraidon.
3) Whether there's anything version-exclusive that affects Koraidon and Miraidon in battle (like how Zacian and Zamazenta had version-exclusive items that unlocked stronger formes).

Hi all. I'm not big on leaks, but there are a few specific things I'd like to know before playing. I hope it's alright if I ask here, and ask to be tagged or quoted in any answers, so that I don't have to go looking through the rest of the thread.

I'm interested in knowing:
1) What the starters evolve into.
2) Types and stats for Koraidon and Miraidon.
3) Whether there's anything version-exclusive that affects Koraidon and Miraidon in battle (like how Zacian and Zamazenta had version-exclusive items that unlocked stronger formes).
This is pretty early on and not much has happened, but I'll answer with what is known for now.
Supposedly Sprigatito evolves into a Grass/Dark "magician pokemon", Fuecoco evolves into a Fire/Ghost crocodile with a bird on its head, and Quaxly evolves into a Water/Fighting dancer with peacock elements.
Koraidon and Miraidon are apparently Dragon/Fighting and Dragon/Electric respectively. We probably won't have stats for a while until the game is dumped, and even then we won't have it in good quality from the usual people until release day.
Finally Kaka did mention a unique held item for the box legendaries existing, but we have no other details on it.
1667846513316.png

Speaking of the legendaries, it's interesting that Koraidon showed up under the party in that one screenshot.
1667846567022.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)