SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

The lack of a Battle Tower and any other facility, otherwise a staple even in obviously rushed games like SwSh and XY, could mean that they're saving a Frontier for DLC to compensate and also as a big marketing point.
I don’t think either of those games were rushed. The first game on each console is usually the most pathetic and feature lacking game because they spend most of the dev time and budget on building the engine. The follow up games get to skip that step and have many more months to iron things out.

Red/Blue and D/P look beyond basic compared to Gold/Silver and Black & White for example.

I am actually wondering as I'm not a math guy. But couldn't Koraidon actually be a threat to Hero Zacian?

Flare Blitz + Orichalcum Pulse + Choice Item seems like it would prolly take out Zacian and allow Koraidon to outspeed.

I don’t think either of those games were rushed. The first game on each console is usually the most pathetic and feature lacking game because they spend most of the dev time and budget on building the engine. The follow up games get to skip that step and have many more months to iron things out.

Red/Blue and D/P look beyond basic compared to Gold/Silver and Black & White for example.
XY were very much rushed because they had to get SM out due to the 3DS dying, I’m sure that they potentially wanted SM on the switch but decided to push out (6!!) more games after XY to meet deadlines.

on topic though, I don’t see the frontier coming as DLC, I can’t be hurt like that anymore :psysad:

but I can definitely see a battle facility coming. Or something along those lines.

id actually rather a PWT do over than frontier but that’s just me

Skeledirge gets Slack Off as recovery, and with the right set, probably a Leftovers set with Slack Off, in sun, with calm mind, could be an Unaware Wall that could prove a massive threat in UU

I am actually wondering as I'm not a math guy. But couldn't Koraidon actually be a threat to Hero Zacian?

Flare Blitz + Orichalcum Pulse + Choice Item seems like it would prolly take out Zacian and allow Koraidon to outspeed.
Max Attack+Max Speed+Jolly Nature+ Choice Scarf would force Zacian Crowned to run the same set and both stabs are resisted by Fire Terra Type. The Guardian of Paradise may become the Guardian of Ubers

If anything comes as DLC it will probably just be Battle Tower and maybe some extra side battle thing

I'm more looking towards Daybreak for this rather than Restricted Sparring (though Galar Stars Tournament would also work as free DLC ala the Path of Tenacity). Establish the base line then DLC can bring in the weirder things (but never a frontier, let it go ya'll) as a side bit to the content

XY were very much rushed because they had to get SM out due to the 3DS dying, I’m sure that they potentially wanted SM on the switch but decided to push out (6!!) more games after XY to meet deadlines.

on topic though, I don’t see the frontier coming as DLC, I can’t be hurt like that anymore :psysad:

but I can definitely see a battle facility coming. Or something along those lines.

id actually rather a PWT do over than frontier but that’s just me
I mean, SM came out before the Switch, and XY came out 2 years into the 3DS' lifespan and 4 years before the Switch was a thing. ORAS were also out 3 years before the Switch. What the hell are you on about?

Skeledirge gets Slack Off as recovery, and with the right set, probably a Leftovers set with Slack Off, in sun, with calm mind, could be an Unaware Wall that could prove a massive threat in UU
I hate to be that person, but he does not get calm mind.

Your options for boosts are his signature and *drum roll* curse.

closest we have to the cosmic power shenanigans is stockpile on quagsire and clodsire.

but never a frontier, let it go ya'll
Never! I'm not expecting it so I won't complain when it's not there but I'll keep hoping. The Platinum/HGSS Frontier was so much fun, especially the Battle Castle! And I loved the character design of the Battle Roulette brain, it's the main reason I played that one but the concept was also cool and fun.

Shouldn't it's niche be more to take out other pokemon that have boosted rather than to boost itself? Torch Song would be the perk rather than the point.
I know you guys are probably getting tired of me suggesting this constantly, but *deep breath*

He could use assault vest.

252hp/ 252s.atk modest
Assault vest
unaware

-Torch song
-Shadow ball
-Earth power
-Snarl/fire blast

No; It's a multi hit move, but in the same vein as Triple Axel. It will always aim for 10, but each hit has its own accurracy check. You're better off with Wide Lens.
this is news to me. So its based on accuracy and not a randomized number?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)