Tournament RUPL WEEK 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
SilentVerse Molk Jellicent Hot N Cold atomicllamas
If there is a tiebreak between 2 teams to get into the finals, the tiebreak will be a manager game, whether it is bo3 and the tier chosen is up to the managers in question. I forgot to mention this earlier. Head-to-head is boring, and also, UUPL did it this way and made it more interesting. Also, Battle Difference is dumb too since this is a more fun tournament, and BD mattering might cause some managers to play their starters even if they win; this will allow teams to let their bench play and enjoy the tournament. So yeah. Announcing it now so no1 will complain later bop

Activity post, I'll explain my situation. I figured when I saw mfhoundoom was my opponent, I'd see him on IRC since he was on #europe sometimes, but I didn't see him so after a couple of days I VMed him. He replied with Sunday, I'm cool with that, so I'm on in the afternoon and tell him I can play in the next 1.5h or the evening, he replies he wants to play the evening in the evening, so I reply I can play. I get no response so I reply again saying that it is already evening. He says he thought it was evening his time instead of my time (apparently he had a different timezone than me as well, I thought he had the same but it turned out he isn't living in Europe just has European parents), he wants to play in a hour and a half but I honestly just want to go to sleep because I need some sleep especially because I need to get up relatively early tomorrow morning. So, I don't wanna stick around that long for 1 battle. That is basically the situation.

K SilentVerse and I spoke because d4rr3n still hasn't replied. He's going to try and sub in either Nova or Lasagne to play me, but unfortunately neither seem to be on atm. Guys if you see this please contact me if I'm still online, but it'S getting late for me and I have an early start tomorrow :/

Activity post, I'll explain my situation. I figured when I saw mfhoundoom was my opponent, I'd see him on IRC since he was on #europe sometimes, but I didn't see him so after a couple of days I VMed him. He replied with Sunday, I'm cool with that, so I'm on in the afternoon and tell him I can play in the next 1.5h or the evening, he replies he wants to play the evening in the evening, so I reply I can play. I get no response so I reply again saying that it is already evening. He says he thought it was evening his time instead of my time (apparently he had a different timezone than me as well, I thought he had the same but it turned out he isn't living in Europe just has European parents), he wants to play in a hour and a half but I honestly just want to go to sleep because I need some sleep especially because I need to get up relatively early tomorrow morning. So, I don't wanna stick around that long for 1 battle. That is basically the situation.
Word I just got home and asked him to play but he said no so I suggested that we play in his morning right before the deadline. It's gettin mad close so a small extension would be cool.

Last edited:
uh i guess Raseri wins and im coin flipping Oglemi vs DittoCrow

[23:13:43] <@ium2> dittocrow lost due to an approx. 66.67% chance of getting a good damage roll, despite playing a perfect early game.
[23:13:43] <@ium2> chance that dittocrow could have won: 90.1848657131%.
[23:13:43] <@ium2> gg.

Cherub Agent receives the activity win
Heysup receives the activity win

[23:12:37] <@ium2> limitless lost because the opponent had a very strong team, even achieving a scenario in which it had a 20% chance to beat him/her!
[23:12:37] <@ium2> chance that limitless could have won: 88.2735073089%.
[23:12:37] <@ium2> shouldn't have choked, oh well.

limitless loses so yeah RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)