Tournament RUPL WEEK 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I was going to win easily then mfhoundoom timed out. Good game.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen5ru-10858
PKLaurel: then sweep u with scarf medicham

252+ Atk Pure Power Medicham Psycho Cut vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Rotom: 190-225 (78.8 - 93.3%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

less caps now
Ok so basically Rotom would revenge even without phys def invested, but on the 43.8% chance it loses Durant can come in, resist Psycho Cut and attack.

ok Cherub Agent it becomes 50.825% with crits
but that's still a 50/50 in essence, and we don't know if mfhoundoom had any phys def invested or if his Rotom/Moltres/anything had scarf

Last edited:
Right cause I can't switch out after I psycho cut... Then come back in and win with brick break. If you think I'm going to stay in and psycho cut durant you're a dumbass.

Not to mention once torterra is weakened I also have CB kabutops aqua jet...

Why are you even bitching he timed out, i already won. He even said he was using wood hammer on Clefable. Stop crying and maybe watch the timer. I protected then I wish with Clefable, even if Medicham wasnt in on Kabutops trying to spin, he cant get a spin off cause rocky helmet + rough skin + switching in on SR kills Kabutops.

Next time don't get completely outplayed early game then time out?

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Right cause I can't switch out after I psycho cut... Then come back in and win with brick break. If you think I'm going to stay in and psycho cut durant you're a dumbass.

Not to mention once torterra is weakened I also have CB kabutops aqua jet...

Why are you even bitching he timed out, i already won. He even said he was using wood hammer on Clefable. Stop crying and maybe watch the timer. I protected then I wish with Clefable, even if Medicham wasnt in on Kabutops trying to spin, he cant get a spin off cause rocky helmet + rough skin + switching in on SR kills Kabutops.

Next time don't get completely outplayed early game then time out?
Well if Durant got in safely you'd basically have to sac a mon b/c your team had no bug/steel resists, you two could be trading mons until: 252+ Atk Pure Power Medicham Brick Break vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Durant: 150-177 (58.1 - 68.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and 2 layers of Spikes

He'd have to have switched in 4 times for you to even have a chance of OHKOing (assuming no HJK, which reks Durant)

My point is, it'd be a far closer game than your ego would allow you to admit, and mfhoundoom certainly had a chance.

Wood Hammer would have finished Clefairy even if you healed with lefties another turn, that's what I was calcing. Earthquake would if you didn't Protect but then I could have used Synthesis so I had some options. I know it's over and dealt with but I just want you to know in your heart that you would've lost. Sorry team and sorry for the posts, just wanted to interject cuz Laurel was being a bit of a prick about it.

Last edited:
ok lets just stop lol mfhoundoom timed out, laurel won, it doesnt matter what he said afterwards or what could possibly have happened

man ive always wanted to use this pic since i saw the episode, so everyone remember

Last edited:
I sac something then bring medicham back in then kill his whole team. Sure medicham didnt straight up sweep but he couldn't possibly win ... He had a moltres at 20%, an accelgor at 1%, and a kabutops at 40%. I have HJK as well.

In any event he fucking timed out? This is a waste of time.

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
pokemon is srs business, and we've all got our precious egos to protect
But cool people like me don't have egos. We just have a quiet, calm confidence about us that lets us win clutch matches. Amirite? lol

Laurel , you know PS! would have made HJK miss and make you lose against his last mon. Cuz that's how Pokemon luck is lol.

Reactions: g
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)