Tournament RUgged Mountain: Reboot

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Just a heads up everyone, Mavis and Expulso are going to be switched in a few hours. If you have already beaten Expulso, continue your challenge as if the switch never happened (challenge Mavis next). Otherwise...

You will have to challenge Mavis OR Mac3 first, depending on who's available at the time.

Yup, big surprise! RUgged Mountain has recruited a second gate guardian to help guard the first doorway and introduce players to the challenge by recommendation of both the guardians and the players. Beating Mavis or Mac3 will allow you to continue your challenge, but once you choose one of these players to fight, you'll have to stick with them until you either beat them or lose.

These changes will take place at about midnight tonight and i will be adding Mac3 to the OP

EDIT: banks might also either drop out or want to alternate, i'll edit the OP depending on what we end up going with tomorrow night.

Last edited:

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hey, i'd like to let everyone know that in addition to Mac3 being added as an alternative gate guardian trainer, gorex has also been added as an alternative trainer to banks. Just like Mac3 and Mavis, if you beat either one of them you can continue your challenge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)