Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Weather Ball
- Flamethrower
- Focus Blast
- Overheat
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Torkoal's my lead, i either switch him out first turn or set up rocks then switch out
Xatu's my defogger and i switch him in whenever theres a suicide stealth rock lead
Seismitoad's a mid game sweeper and a check to torkoal and a switch in on water type moves
Jolteon's a heal bell/wish tank. He completely walls mantine and can switch in to healbell or wish any other pokemon
Whimsicott's my secondary sweeper. After 1 or 2 growths he outspeeds and can gigadrain everyone in the tier
Charzard's my nobrain sweeper, once you eliminate its primary counter (Mantine, rhyperior and torkoal) you can just spam weather ball and it'll OHKO literally everyone

forgot to put this into the actual thread but the 2 biggest pokemon i have trouble with is bewear and virizion. Virizion outspeeds charizard and can get off a stone edge and bewear one shots most of my spdf pokemon

The team has been constructed to work around drought sunny day as set by Torkoal. Seismitoad and Jolteon are obvious selects for a switch in, in case of protection of Charizard or Torkoal. Xatu is also a good select to ensure avoidance of stealth rock setups. The main problem I can see right now is that 3 of you team members is weak against rock type Pokemon, which also hold a likely ground type move. The problems include speed boosted colossal, Rhyperior, and many more. Virizion is able to defeat your main counter of Seismitoad, and Whimsicott is easily defeated due to losing hp from life orb and not having many ways to deal with fire types except for shadow ball. Setting up a growth is hard so it will not be easy to sweep the whole tier without Whimsicott fainting from many attacks. Also, with Jolteon being a heal bell wish tank, it remains frail to physical attacks, increasing your problem against rock types and Virizion. It is also a problem with Bewear as it 'one shots' most of your Pokemon.

First, I would say it is a good idea to replace Jolteon with Meowstic as it can set up reflect to ensure more defence against threats like Bewear, also giving you the ability to use heal bell to provide your team with loss from status as Jolteon would do. It also has psychic type moves to help beat Pokemon like Virizion and Bewear. using thunder wave, it can get an almost guaranteed slow down on Virizion allowing your Charzard to outspeed it and take overall allow your team to perform better against such threats without changing it too much. I believe it can help the team effectively and make it perform better against the proposed threats. I've also noticed that your team isn't that stall based therefore making toxic not too effective as lots of your team members are strong but frail so it may not be of too much use. Perhaps as rock setters are mainly ground or rock, giga drain and otherwise haze to ensure they do not power themselves up on switch in to gain power to stop your team.

Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)