RU Mini-Tournaments - Finals are on! See post #90

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentVerse

Into the New World
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Sorry for being late guys, I got sidetracked last night and forgot to post the result of Cherub Agent's and [K-12] The Madchine's match. Since the match didn't get done, I just coinflipped for the result and:

Cherub Agent vs [K-12] The Madchine

Raseri and alexwolf, and [K-12] The Madchine and DittoCrow, please remember to get your match done by Friday, June 15 at 11 pm Central Time Good Luck!

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Me and Raseri have already talked, but we are still tryin to find a time to battle. Hopefully we will be able to make it before the time is up...

SilentVerse

Into the New World
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Ok, I'll give you another 24 hours from this post to get the match done (mainly because I really don't want to coinflip since the next round is the finals), but otherwise I will coinflip for the result unless one of you made more of an effort to get the match done than the other.

SilentVerse

Into the New World
~Mini Tournament 2 Finals

alexwolf vs [K-12] The Madchine
[K-12] The Madchine vs SilentVerse
SilentVerse vs alexwolf

Let's get the matches done as soon as possible so Oglemi can set up the next tournament. Good Luck!

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Won vs k-12 the madchine, and lost to SV, gg guys!

EDIT: Didn't see 1 person using Durant in the tour...

EDIT: Didn't see 1 person using Durant in the tour...
My first opponent used one.

It does make sense though, most people probably had somewhat prepared for needing to beat Durant, but there was no reliable way to practice using him on a team.

Using Durant was almost a disadvantage, at least that's how I saw it.

Imposing limits to team building (such as only being able to use mons below top 15 in usage) seems like the better way to go (at least in terms of being able to practice on the ladder)

Otherwise, wow, congratulations on the 1 win apiece. Hurry up and rematch, I'm pumped for the next tourney

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Alright you guys get your rematches done. Be sure to save the logs too!

In the meantime I'm going to be starting the next mini-tourney, so stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)