RU RU Ladder Tour V - Playoffs Round 1

Ampha

"They don’t call me Greed for nothing!"
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
imagem_2024-03-04_235308912.png

1678174573482.png

Welcome to the official RU ladder tour (RULT), where qualified ladder players will get a chance to compete amongst themselves to earn points for the RU Circuit Playoffs. We are now starting the first stage of the playoffs phase, where the 24 qualified players will battle each other in a single elimination seeded bracket to see who moves on to the top 16, top 2 of each cycle got a bye on round 1, Players continue playing in this single elimination stage until the winner is decided. This is a Type B tournament.

Tour Specific Rules:
  • This is a standard SV RU tournament.
  • Best of three, single elimination tournament.
  • Matchups are based on seeds, according to how well you did on the overall count of cycles.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokémon Showdown (main or smogtours).
  • All matches are to be played in [Gen 9] RU. If a ban or unban to the tier occurs during a round, the change will take effect as of the following round.
  • Replays are required, if you don't post them / if they aren't public, your games will not count.
Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on his team.
  • Sleep Clause: You cannot inflict sleep upon more than one member of the opposing team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned.
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
Round 1

#1 THE_CHUNGLER vs Bye
#2 hjkhj vs Bye
#3 hi.naming is hard vs Bye
#4 Lime vs Bye
#5 Ampha vs Bye
#6 HoopsspooH vs Bye
#7 Metallica126 vs Bye
#8 Arakd’eau ㋛ vs Bye
#9 Cielau vs #24 Ming549
#10 Lilo vs #23 NHelioX7
#11 xXcrossbowXx vs #22 Danny
#12 Meracx vs #21 Feliburn
#13 yovan33321 vs #20 Master Chief
#14 eifo vs #19 TyCarter
#15 feen vs #18 Sir Tetris
#16 LBN vs #17 PokemonCestDur

Good luck to all competitors!
REPLAYS ARE REQUIRED!!!
Round 1 deadline is Sunday, March 10th at 11:59 PM GMT-4!

Last edited:

Beraldo

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RUPL Champion
#9 Cielau vs #24 Ming549
#10 Lilo vs #23 NHelioX7
#11 xXcrossbowXx vs #22 Danny
#12 Meracx vs #21 Feliburn
#13 yovan33321 vs #20 Master Chief
#14 eifo vs #19 TyCarter
#15 feen vs #18 Sir Tetris
#16 LBN vs #17 PokemonCestDur

I Intend to write predicts with reasonings in later rounds, gl everyone

tier

PUPL Champion
doing predicts because im invested in this tour

#9 Cielau vs #24 Ming549 - i dont recognize the other guy
#10 Lilo vs #23 NHelioX7 - cool MU, both these dudes r chill but i saw lilo laddering with some interesting ass builds so i think he is favored
#11 xXcrossbowXx vs #22 Danny - erm..
#12 Meracx vs #21 Feliburn - reference above predict
#13 yovan33321 vs #20 Master Chief - cool MU, imma root for my boy but this will probs be a close game
#14 eifo vs #19 TyCarter - i didnt expect carter to qual but seems he did, gl but i think eifo is probs just better in general
#15 feen vs #18 Sir Tetris - whose the other guy
#16 LBN vs #17 PokemonCestDur - made a FIRE ubers suspect post and is probs more consistent than the other dude, lgi

Ampha

"They don’t call me Greed for nothing!"
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Extensions
#10 Lilo vs #23 NHelioX7

The extension deadline is Wednesday, March 13th at 11:59 PM GMT-4!

If you believe there's been a mistake or anything, feel free to contact me on smogon's DMs or ask me on discord ampha. (with the dot), Next round is gonna be up really soon. :psyglad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)