RU RU Autumn Seasonal - Round 11 (Losers') (REPLAYS MANDATORY)

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
1632711688239.png

Welcome to the RU Autumn Seasonal, the biggest tour left in the RU Circuit! Doing well in this tour will help you earn a chance to play in the RU Championships at the end of the year and potentially earn a ribbon; standings can be found here.

Tour Specific Rules:
  • This is a standard SS RU tournament.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokémon Showdown (main or smogtours).
  • All matches are to be played in [Gen 8] RU. If a ban or unban to the tier occurs during a round, the change will take effect as of the following round.
Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on his team.
  • Sleep Clause: You cannot inflict sleep upon more than one member of the opposing team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned.
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
Round 11:

!!! REPLAYS ARE MANDATORY - YOUR WIN WILL NOT COUNT WITHOUT THEM !!!

I encourage all players to play on Smogtours and link their games in the RarelyUsed Discord so that people can spectate.

Beraldinho  vs  Star
yovan33321  vs  Mac3

!!! REPLAYS ARE MANDATORY - YOUR WIN WILL NOT COUNT WITHOUT THEM !!!
Deadline: Sunday, November 21st at 11PM -5

Last edited:

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
Predictions:

Beraldinho  vs  Star: Star got p unfortunate in his series vs franklin, getting flinched down by toge when using a slower team is never fun. He's still the better player in this matchup, and is using the better teams too, as Beral used some fight resist Hera team last round that looked v sus. Star should take this, and I'm hoping it's an interesting series, as Beral is still going tryhard mode in the builder to get some unholy matchups vs his opponents.

yovan33321  vs  Mac3: Similarly to last week, I am predicting yovan's opponent to win because they are more proven, and are using way better teams compared to the lengths of matchup fishing that yovan is going for. From watching the replays, I can say yovan could try to build more standard teams, and play them decently enough to put a good fight (ignoring his game vs llamas where a defensive starmie almost 6-0d him). Mac3 has been powering up recently thanks to the experience he got from SCL, so I'm betting on him to win.

Gl to all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)