RU RU Autumn Seasonal - Round 10 (REPLAYS MANDATORY)

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
1632711688239.png

Welcome to the RU Autumn Seasonal, the biggest tour left in the RU Circuit! Doing well in this tour will help you earn a chance to play in the RU Championships at the end of the year and potentially earn a ribbon; standings can be found here.

Tour Specific Rules:
  • This is a standard SS RU tournament.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokémon Showdown (main or smogtours).
  • All matches are to be played in [Gen 8] RU. If a ban or unban to the tier occurs during a round, the change will take effect as of the following round.
Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on his team.
  • Sleep Clause: You cannot inflict sleep upon more than one member of the opposing team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned.
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.

Round 10

!!! REPLAYS ARE MANDATORY - YOUR WIN WILL NOT COUNT WITHOUT THEM !!!

I encourage all players to play on Smogtours and link their games in the RarelyUsed Discord so that people can spectate.

Winners' Bracket:
Star  vs  TheFranklin
atomicllamas  vs  yovan33321

Losers' Bracket:
Beraldinho  vs  pattek
bb skarm  vs  Mac3

!!! REPLAYS ARE MANDATORY - YOUR WIN WILL NOT COUNT WITHOUT THEM !!!

TIERING NOTES:
- Reuniclus was not banned; it remains legal in RU

Deadline: Sunday, November 14th at 11PM GMT-5 (EDT).

Last edited:

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
Predictions:

Star
vs TheFranklin: Very interesting matchup. Star has way much more experience in general, and after making it to round 10 of the tour, I really can't say he doesn't have knowledge of the current meta right now. I think Franklin is improving a lot lately, but I think he'd have to win in the builder in order to win this series. Gonna go with Star for this.

atomicllamas  vs  yovan33321: Gonna go with llamas here. Don't really like the teams yovan has been using, they feel way too matchup reliant for me. While I know llamas can bring more solid teams, and has more experience in general, so he should be able to take it.

Beraldinho  vs  pattek: Went back to previous round replays for this. I think Beraldinho is probably trying his best in the builder, cause he has gotten some unholy matchups for his opponent. However, I think I've been liking pattek's game more, as I saw some shaky endgames on Beraldinho's part. It's a tough one for sure, cause Beraldinho will probably get matchup, but I don't think I have the confidence in him playing them well if it comes to tight endgames. Gonna go with pattek for now, but anyone's game, really.

bb skarm vs Mac3: bb skarm has been making a decent progress this tour, however mac3 is suffering the official tour power up right now, so I think he'll take this one. He has been building p well lately, and playing very decent games. bb skarm hasn't been bad, but I saw this man toxic a Suicune with misty terrain up :psygrump: I think it's gonna be a good series, but I'm favoring mac3 here.

Gl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)