Round XIX: Coconut vs Banana, Exeggutor vs Tropius!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bruce lee he fought chuck norris and won chuck was over rated anyway so while jackie chan is cool, i have to give it to [s/]hitmontop hitmonlee

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Hitmonlee

Chan is cool in all being a boxer and stuff, but Hitmonlee used Blizzard when I taught it Metronome Gen 1 (I was a pokenoob) against Lance and I FINALLY knew what Dragon was weak against :D

This round has gone on long enough and celever has been too busy to update, so here's the round 4:

Round 4: Clefairy vs Jigglypuff (I'm sorry this was celever's suggestion)

vs

Get crackin'!

EDIT: Forgot last round's results...

This is tough. One one hand, Clefairy has a better stat distribution and Magic Guard, making it better in game and competitively. On the other hand, Jigglypuff is so awesome in the anime, singing to its victims, then drawing on their faces while they're sleeping. It's tough, but I'll give this one to Clefairy.

Jigglypuff, if only because of its entertaining presence in the anime and being a playable character in Super Smash Bros.

Clefairy only because I have massive OCD against pen markers lol

Both are pretty terrible and pretty uninspirational tbh. Copying what I said about them on #orangeislands because I am lazy.

<Eagle4> Is it bad that I hate both of them
<Eagle4> They are both obviously designed for the 2 year-old female fanbase of pokemon
<Eagle4> "Oooh here's a pink blob with a curly top"
<Eagle4> "Ya know... have another one"

both of these are stupid Pokemon and I hate them both

but Jigglypuff was the most annoying thing ever in the anime so i pick Clefairy

both of these are stupid Pokemon and I hate them both

but Jigglypuff was the most annoying thing ever in the anime so i pick Clefairy
Good lord Jigglypuff was unbearable in the anime.

Besides, the Clefairy built a spaceship. Jigglypuff can't even link her song to people sleeping. Clefairy it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)