(ROLEPLAY) Smogon High School - Signups Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
====APPLICATION====
Character name: Detective Francois Francais
Pronouns: He/him/hayuz
Role You Picked: Countreh Detective
Pokemon:
A little bit about yourself: Uh am just a humbul muhduh detective from thuh south, heeyuh to solve uh muhduh mystery at this heeyuh school. Uh had uh stroke and evuh since uh sounded like uh Briyit tryin tuh pretayund like he's from Kentuckeh

An Absol is mohw layuhed, like an onyun, its sohw deepuh than uh mutt's but behavin similawy, wawning humaniteh of thuh danejuhs ahead, like Lasseh, but it has thuh head shape uhv uh pug, kinda like uh tall pug. An Absol is like uh dog but does not taste quite like uh dog, uh would say it's a culinareh canine.

====APPLICATION====
Character name: Sasha Waybright
Pronouns: She/Her He/Him
Role You Picked: Student
Pokemon: as much as I hate to admit this, Primarina is downright AMAZING, don't tell my friends at school though.
A little bit about yourself: I come from the city of Los Angeles, I don't even know why I'm here, I was just messing around with my friends, when Anne decided to open some distinct Treasure Chest with 3 odd gems, and now, I'm stuck here, don't know how I'll get back, but at least this place looks badass
Likes: Stirring up unnecessary internet drama, Fighting with random strangers, controlling everything, any time that isn't spent with my parents
Dislikes: General Yunan's speech about her military accomplishments, being separated from Anne and Marcy, my parents' mere existence, Poison type Pokemon

Looks like some of our students are not handing the loss of the second teacher of ours in such a short time. While I recognize the circumstances are very unusual, we must continue Smogon High School.

I will be hosting a dinner party for all faculty, staff, and students. Attendance is mandatory. Those that do not show up will face consequences.

Looks like some of our students are not handing the loss of the second teacher of ours in such a short time. While I recognize the circumstances are very unusual, we must continue Smogon High School.

I will be hosting a dinner party for all faculty, staff, and students. Attendance is mandatory. Those that do not show up will face consequences.
I'm looking forward to tasting that roasted lamb you told me about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)