(ROLEPLAY) Smogon High School - Signups Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed in my peers at Smogon University asking for Smogon High School to be shut down. It's my job as a teacher to keep our kids safe and so far I haven't seen anything to warrant its shut down. Instead of discussing the future of our High School behind your closed doors meetings, perhaps we should have a more open, honest discussion over dinner. My door is always open.
What are these rumors of closing our school, dear colleague? I don't know anything about that, I don't want to end up unemployed. :row:
My ol'dad had high hopes for my gym leader and pokemon teaching career, he'd be too disappointed. :woop:

Im disappointed in the lack of Will From my clasdmates. None dare defying my absol-mega. Maybe can I face a yeacher
I would be honored to face such a motivated student, but the matchup between MegaAbsol and my dear mons scares me a little bit. But it's my role as a teacher to help students to improve themselves, so lets go ahead!

anyone know where i (delinquent student) can score some herba mystica (pokemon slang for cannabis)
[out of character] : ask to team Stunfisk or to that guy, Calvin the gardener with his Rotom-Mow.

[in character] : Hey, smoking weed is forbidden inside the school. I may be Poison Gym Leader but I'm not into drugs.
Well, at school at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)