RMT X/Y OU: Wish Passing is amazing.

Opening thoughts: This is a team that I thought about heavily after getting fed up with using talonflame :P I was surprised with how good it was and how much damage it could do.

I was going through cores in my head and I figured out that, Scizor, Rotom-Heat, and Garchomp all go VERY well together. Resisting common status aliments and covering each others weaknesses pretty handily.

Scizor (F) @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SDef / 8 Atk
Careful Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Protect

Notes: Bug/Steel is honestly an absurdly good typing, that they keep forcing down our throats, With only one weakness and a handful of resistances scizor is an incredibly bulky attacker.
Sporting technician it hits very hard without investment due to it's mega form's whopping 150 base attack, Swords dance is there for late game sweeping and hitting like a truck while remaining extremely resilient.

I opted for knock-off over Superpower to hit steels neutrally without drawback and to overall be a generally good utility move.

It's also Immune toxic!

Garchomp (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab
- Stone Edge

Notes: Good GOD Scarfchomp, It's an amazingly good pokemon. I've won about 90% of my battles because of it; and have won losing games solely by it being on my team.

Often my battles end with scarfchomp standing there, just as confused as I am from slamming up to 3 pokemon down instantly and turning a losing game into a victory.

I'm not sure if I should be running Poison Jab, or Iron head.

It's also immune to thunder wave!

Rotom-Heat @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SDef / 248 HP / 8 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect
- Volt Switch
- Overheat

Notes: I'm personally in the camp of Rotom-H being better than Rotom-W, His Synergy with all physical attackers is absolutely amazing, sporting an immunity to burn, paralysis and earthquake, he obtains tons of free switch ins; if not only to force a switch and shift momentum in my favor.

All in all he's a fantastic pokemon that I absolutely love. Protect is there for scouting, and learning how my enemy deals with certain situations.

Vaporeon (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 Def / 248 HP / 8 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Wish
- Protect

Notes: My personal favorite water type right now. It's extremely bulky and extremely useful in spreading burns, residual damage with toxic and overall huge wishes from it's massive base HP.

One downside to it is that it's very vulnerable to status aliments, especially without hydration. That being said the rest of my team is immune to at least one of those status aliments, barring sleep.

She's a very very good supporter that will save your life constantly, as well as giving me the best thing ever, Safe switch ins to SCALD and it's ludicrous chance to burn.

Clefable (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Aromatherapy
- Wish
- Moonblast

Notes: Wow, who would have thought clefable would ever become as good as it is now. It hits hard, and magic guard is easily one of the best abilities in the game. It can switch in to almost any stall pokemon, shrug off toxic and pass a wish/cure my team or even set up stealth rocks.

She's an amazing supporter and I'm upset that I haven't started using her until now.

Aegislash @ Life Orb
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 SAtk / 248 HP / 8 Atk
Mild Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Shadow Sneak
- King's Shield

Notes: Hype: the pokemon, The damage is real, special aegislash is absolutely incredible and fun to use. Shadow ball hits things HARD, and flash cannon absolutely annhilates fairy types. shadow sneak is there to do respectible damage and to finish off weakened opponents, and to do free chip damage when you know king's shield won't save you.

I've heard of substitute varients of aegislash and I'm wondering how good they are, any input on those would be great.

It's also immune to toxic!

As always, thank you for reading and thanks for any input. : )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)