RMT lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey this is a team that i have been thinking some time ago, i didn't decided the lead yet, so it would be nice helping me with that :D

Weavile @ focus sash
Nature : jolly
Evs: 252 atk/ 252 spd/ 4 def
-fake out
-ice punch
-night slash
-brick break

(im thinking to use a umbreon , not the weavile, im not sure yet)

Sceptile @ leftovers
Nature: timid
Evs: 252 spd/ 252 hp / 4 def
-leech seed
-grass knot
-substitute
-protect

(everybody thinks , that i should put a meganium that can have aromatheropy , use it for status supporter, but.....nah i need spd to leech seed. i have this sceptile since version ruby :p)

Skarmory @ leftovers
Nature : impish
Evs: 252 hp /200 def/ 54 atk/ 4 spd
-brave bird
-roost
-whirlwind
-spikes

(a classic skarmory , like to use with the TS of tentacruel and spikes good for sceptile and brave bird > drill peck)

Tentacruel @ black sludge
Nature : calm
Evs: 252 hp/ 120 def/ 158sp def
-surf
-toxic spikes
-knof off
-rapid spin

(what a sp wall tentacruel? ye whats the problem? TS + spikes + whirlwind + leech seed = down , knoff off for the life orb pokes or focus sash)

Salamence @ life orb
Nature : naive
Evs: 252 spd / 200 sp atk/ 58 atk
-draco meteor
-fire blast
-earthquake
-roost

(uhmmm salamence got more atk then sp.atk ..........i like this one , when ppl think that this poke ill use outrage they put like a levitate bronzong huhuhuh i fire blast it , salamence its the last poke that i use in a battle )

Infernape @ life orb
Nature :naive
Evs : 252 spd / 128 sp atk / 128 atk
-overheat / fire blast
-u-turn
-close combat
-taunt

(ohh a taunter nape u should put a donphan .......more 1 poke weak from ice type? no thanks taunt to irritate these cresselias then u-turn and cya)

Thats my team u might think , oh aa gyro ball would destroy ur team , that with im think to put a umbreon in place of weavile

Vote

it would be nice , but celebi , where i play pokemon , is considered a uber lol but suicune , or zapdos, for me , they are ok

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Hello!

An offensive version of Gyarados can give this team significant problems due to a variety of reasons. Firstly, you lack a Pokemon that is setting up Stealth Rock for your team, meaning that Gyarados will have no trouble coming onto the field because it will be taking no damage from Stealth Rock since you lack Stealth Rock on your team. Secondly, Gyarados can set up on 3 of your Pokemon easily ( Weavile, Infernape, Tentacruel ) since those three aforementioned Pokemon lack a move that can highly damage Gyarados, meaning Gyarados is free to set up a free Dragon Dance. After a Dragon Dance, Gyarados OHKOes 5/6 members on your team with Waterfall/Earthquake/Ice Fang. Ice Fang OHKOes Salamence and Sceptile, Waterfall OHKOes Infernape and Weavile, Earthquake OHKOes Tentacruel, while Waterfall 2HKOes Skarmory, assuming Gyarados has one Dragon Dance and is holding Life Orb. You can of course Whilrwind it away, however, Gyarados will most likely come back later in the match after your opponent has killed the best defense you have against Gyarados ( Skarmory ) and then proceed to sweep your team. So, what can we do to remedy this problem? Firstly, you need a Pokemon that 1) A Pokemon that can take over Weavile's position as a lead while functioning well as a lead. 2) Set up Stealth Rock. So, I suggest you make Infernape your lead. Why? Well, your Infernape and Salamence are both Mixed Sweepers. Having two Mixed Sweepers is not really necessary since Infernape can be providing Stealth Rock support for your team while still being able to hit hard! I suggest using Focus Sash 64 Atk / 252 SAtk / 192 Spe Naive ~ Fake Out ~ Stealth Rock ~ Fire Blast ~ Close Combat. Alright so with this set you basically aim to lay down SR at the start of the match and it is highly guaranteed to get set up against everything besides Aerodactyl who has a higher Speed and can Taunt you, forcing you to switch out or attack and you'll do a good amount of damage against him with Close Combat but Aerodactyl actually hasn't been that common as a lead recently due to the abundance of Metagross leads. Other than that, SR will most likely get set up against leads like Jirachi, Heatran, Metagross, etc. Fake Out is very useful since it negates Focus Sash on some leads such as the aforementioned Aerodactyl in addition to Azelf. Fire Blast and Close Combat are your obvious STAB attacks that put a noticeable dent into most leads excluding Gyarados, who resists both of them.

Alright, before I get to replacing Weavile, I'm going to suggest a Pokemon to help you deal with your Gyarados weakness. I was originally going to suggest using Celebi, however, you mentioned that Celebi is an Uber in the location that you play Pokemon. So, I'm going to suggest you use Vaporeon over Tentacruel for a couple of reasons. Firstly, Vaporeon provides your team with a much needed Gyarados counter, as well as providing a counter to similar threats that Tentacruel countered for you. Vaporeon still counters Infernape, Heatran, and various other Fire types in addition to countering the dangerous Gyarados. Vaporeon is usually carrying Wish, so that means your Salamence can now have another move over Roost such as Outrage since Vaporeon can provide it with proper healing with Wish. For Vaporeon use 188 HP / 252 Def / 68 Spe, Bold, Leftovers, Wish, Surf, Hidden Power Electric, Protect. Vaporeon can heal those who have no form of recovery are victims of Stealth Rock like Salamence. Also, Wish allows vaporeon to heal itself while making it a great team player. Protect is a must for keeping Vaporeon healthy to keep passing Wishes; protect also allows you to scout. Surf is for STAB while Hidden Power allows you to combat Gyarados, a huge threat to your team. Hidden Power Electric also aids in fighting other Bulky Waters such as Suicune, other Vaporeon, etc.

Alright, it seems to me that you want to keep some form of Toxic Spikes on your team. Since Vaporeon takes the place of Tentacruel now, you lack a Toxic Spike user, and it seems to me that you like Toxic Spikes. The next best user of Toxic Spikes is Roserade. Roserade has one distinct advantage over Tentacruel, Sleep Powder. Sleep Powder allows Roserade to sleep an incoming counter that your opponent has to Roserade such as Heatran, Infernape or Blissey. You can then start setting up Toxic Spikes as they switch. Roserade also has an impressive Speed and Special Defense stat, allowing it to set up Toxic Spikes pretty quickly, while being able to take a couple of hits along the way. If you want to use Roserade use it over Sceptile, I suggest you use Toxic Spikes, Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Sleep Powder, 252 Speed/252 SpA/6 HP, Timid. Toxic Spikes is there to complete the entry hazards that your team has. Sleep Powder is to put an opposing Pokemon to Sleep, allowing you to set up Toxic Spikes as they are sleeping or decide to switch. Hidden Power Fire allows you to hit Scizor, a common switch-in to Roserade. You also gain coverage on opposing Grass types such as Celebi. Grass Knot is there for STAB. Since your team is also pretty vulnerable to Jolteon.

Alright, since this team is using Toxic Spikes + Stealth Rock + Spikes, a Ghost Pokemon to prevent a Rapid Spiner from blowing away all of your entry hazards can be useful. Just imagine you setting up all of your entry hazards and then a Rapid Spinner of some sort comes in to Spin them away. A Rotom-h can take place of Weavile. Rotom will provide you team with a Pokemon to block spin like I previously mentioned. Rotom also has great synergy with Skarmory and Vaporeon. Rotom resist the Electric attacks aimed at Vaporeon and Skarmory while Skarmory takes those Dark attacks aimed at Rotom. Also, Rotom's main threat is Tyranitar. Skarmory and Infernape both take care of them. Skarmory and Infernape both fear Bulky Waters such as Vaporeon and Suicune right? Rotom takes care of those. So overall, they work together quite well. For your team, I'd suggest you use a Choice Scarf Rotom . As of right now, Swords Dance Lucario can finish off your whole team with Close Combat/ExtremeSpeed alone. Rotom with a Choice Scarf can outspeed and OHKO with Overheat. I suggest you use Choice Scarf, 252 Speed/252 SpA/ 6 HP, Timid, Trick, Overheat, ThunderBolt, Shadow Ball. ThunderBolt allows you to get that hit on Water types while also providing STAB. Shadow Ball is for opposing Gjost types and Overheat is for Steel types like Lucario. Trick allows you to disable a wall such as Blissey who love switching into Rotom. An alternative over Overheat is Will-O-Wisp. Will-O-Wisp allows you to catch those nasty Tyranitar that love coming into Rotom to Pursuit it. You still are able to cripple Lucario, allowing another team member of yours to finish it off! Rotom also gives you that excellent Electric resist, which your team needs.

Good Luck!

SpecsJolt, once Sceptile is eliminated, can wreck havoc on your team. It outspeeds everything and Thunderbolt 2HKOs everything (besides Sceptile) with the rocks down - it will OHKO tentacruel so it can't spin them. Put Dugtrio on there somewhere.

Nape is pretty fragile to Taunt anything =/. go with HP [Ice] or Grass Knot

an Umbreon lead? lol NO. as much as i love her, just no. Weavile works way better

also, i notice both Skarm and Cruel are weak to T-Bolt (pretty much as PaidAssassin said)! NOT good when they're your walls :O

basically, refer to Bloo's post (man this guy gives amazing rates :3)

Hello!

An offensive version of Gyarados can give this team significant problems due to a variety of reasons. Firstly, you lack a Pokemon that is setting up Stealth Rock for your team, meaning that Gyarados will have no trouble coming onto the field because it will be taking no damage from Stealth Rock since you lack Stealth Rock on your team. Secondly, Gyarados can set up on 3 of your Pokemon easily ( Weavile, Infernape, Tentacruel ) since those three aforementioned Pokemon lack a move that can highly damage Gyarados, meaning Gyarados is free to set up a free Dragon Dance. After a Dragon Dance, Gyarados OHKOes 5/6 members on your team with Waterfall/Earthquake/Ice Fang. Ice Fang OHKOes Salamence and Sceptile, Waterfall OHKOes Infernape and Weavile, Earthquake OHKOes Tentacruel, while Waterfall 2HKOes Skarmory, assuming Gyarados has one Dragon Dance and is holding Life Orb. You can of course Whilrwind it away, however, Gyarados will most likely come back later in the match after your opponent has killed the best defense you have against Gyarados ( Skarmory ) and then proceed to sweep your team. So, what can we do to remedy this problem? Firstly, you need a Pokemon that 1) A Pokemon that can take over Weavile's position as a lead while functioning well as a lead. 2) Set up Stealth Rock. So, I suggest you make Infernape your lead. Why? Well, your Infernape and Salamence are both Mixed Sweepers. Having two Mixed Sweepers is not really necessary since Infernape can be providing Stealth Rock support for your team while still being able to hit hard! I suggest using Focus Sash 64 Atk / 252 SAtk / 192 Spe Naive ~ Fake Out ~ Stealth Rock ~ Fire Blast ~ Close Combat. Alright so with this set you basically aim to lay down SR at the start of the match and it is highly guaranteed to get set up against everything besides Aerodactyl who has a higher Speed and can Taunt you, forcing you to switch out or attack and you'll do a good amount of damage against him with Close Combat but Aerodactyl actually hasn't been that common as a lead recently due to the abundance of Metagross leads. Other than that, SR will most liekly get set up against leads like Jirachi, Heatran, Metagross, etc. Fake Out is very useful since it negates Focus Sash on some leads such as the aforementioned Aerodactyl in addition to Azelf. Fire Blast and Close Combat are your obvious STAB attacks that put a noticeable dent into most leads excluding Gyarados, who resists both of them.

Alright, before I get to replacing Weavile, I'm going to suggest a Pokemon to help you deal with your Gyarados weakness. I was originally going to suggest using Celebi, however, you mentioned that Celebi is an Uber in the location that you play Pokemon. So, I'm going to suggest you use Vaporeon over Tentacruel for a couple of reasons. Firstly, Vaporeon provides your team with a much needed Gyarados counter, as well as providing a counter to similar threats that Tentacruel countered for you. Vaporeon still counters Infernape, Heatran, and various other Fire types in addition to countering the dangerous Gyarados. Vaporeon is ussualy carrying Wish, so that means your Salamence can now have another move over Roost such as Outrage since Vaporeon can provide it with proper healing with Wish. For Vaporeon use 188 HP / 252 Def / 68 Spe, Bold, Leftovers, Wish, Surf, Hidden Power Electric, Protect. Vaporeon can heal those who have no form of recovery arevictims of Stealth Rock like Salamence. Also, Wish allows vaporeon to heal itself while making it a great team player. Protect is a must for keeping Vaporeon healthy to keep passing Wishes; protect also allows you to scout. Surf is for STAB while Hidden Power allows you to combat Gyarados, a huge threat to your team. Hidden Power Electric also aids in fighting other Bulky Waters such as Suicune, other Vaporeon, etc.

Alright, it seems to me that you want to keep some form of Toxic Spikes on your team. Since Vaporeon takes the place of Tentacruel now, you lack a Toxic Spike user, and it seems to me that you like Toxic Spikes. The next best user of Toxic Spikes is Roserade. Roserade has one distinct advantage over Tentacruel, Sleep Powder. Sleep Powder allows Roserade to sleep an incoming counter that your pponent has to Roserade such as Heatran, Infernape or Blissey. You can then start setting up Toxic Spikes as they switch. Roserade also has an impressive Speed and Special Defense stat, allowing it to set up Toxic Spikes pretty quickly, while being able to take a couple of hits along the way. If you want to use Roserade use it over Sceptile, I suggest you use Toxic Spikes, Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Sleep Powder, 252 Speed/252 SpA/6 HP, Timid. Toxic Spikes is there to complete the entry hazards that your team has. Sleep Powder is to put an opposing Pokemon to Sleep, allowing you to set up Toxic Spikes as they are sleeping or decide to switch. Hidden Power Fire allows you to hit Scizor, a common switch-in to Roserade. You also gain coverage on opposing Grass types such as Celebi. Grass Knot is there for STAB. Since your team is also pretty vulnerable to Jolteon.

Alright, since this team is using Toxic Spikes + Stealth Rock + Spikes, a Ghost Pokemon to prevent a Rapid Spiner from blowing away all of your entry hazards can be useful. Just imagine you setting up all of your entry hazards and then a Rapid Spinner of some sort comes in to Spin them away. A Rotom-h can take place of Weavile. Rotom will provide you team with a Pokemon to block spin like I previously mentioned. Rotom also has great synergy with Skarmory and Vaporeon. Rotom resist the Electric attacks aimed at Vaporeon and Skarmory while Skarmory takes those Dark attacks aimed at Rotom. Also, Rotom's main threat is Tyranitar. Skarmory and Infernape both take care of them. Skarmory and Infernape both fear Bulky Waters such as Vaporeon and SUicune right? Rotom takes care of those. So overall, they work together quite well. For your team, I'd suggest you use a Choice Scarf Rotom . As of right now, Swords Dance Lucario can finish off your whole team with Close Combat/ExtremeSpeed alone. Rotom with a Choice Scarf can outspeed and OHKO with Overheat. I suggest you use Choice Scarf, 252 Speed/252 SpA/ 6 HP, Timid, Trick, Overheat, ThunderBolt, Shadow Ball. ThunderBolt allows you to get that hit on Water types while also providing STAB. Shadow Ball is for opposing Gjost types and Overheat is for Steel types like Lucario. Trick allows you to disable a wall such as Blissey who love switching into Rotom. An alternative over Overheat is Will-O-Wisp. Will-O-Wisp allows you to catch those nasty Tyranitar that love coming into Rotom to Pursuit it. You still are able to cripple Lucario, allowing another team member of yours to finish it off! Rotom also gives you that excellent Electric resist, which your team needs.

Good Luck!
oh thakns :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)